28.Pats-Jon Beason

29.Ravens-Jamarcus Russell

30.Chargers-Dwayne Jarret

31.Bears-Paul Puz

32.Colts-Justin Harell

32.Colts-Justin Harrell

PoopSandwich
04-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Worst mock draft I have ever seen just because you had Cleveland pass on Russell, and if it was a "well researched" mock draft, you would know Cleveland would probably make that pick the second they were on the clock, the rest of the draft isn't horrible, but Russell at 29 makes it a horrible mock draft.

hugegmenfan
04-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Worst mock draft I have ever seen just because you had Cleveland pass on Russell, and if it was a "well researched" mock draft, you would know Cleveland would probably make that pick the second they were on the clock, the rest of the draft isn't horrible, but Russell at 29 makes it a horrible mock draft.

ya i have to agree with that- russel is most likely going #1 overall if not then in the top 7 for sure. 29? u gotta be kidding me

LitoSheppard
04-22-2007, 11:41 AM

It can't suck harder then your mom, cmon now, give your mom the credit she deserves

LitoSheppard
04-22-2007, 11:42 AM

Hey buddy, guess what, The Browns need to win RIGHT NOW, the coaches want to stay around, and a RB, not a QB, makes a immiedte impact.

neko4
04-22-2007, 11:48 AM
While he shouldve been picked up by Miami, I can see JR falling. If the GM's in the NFL had any intelect they would realize he's just a Ryan Leaf, Heath Schuler, Joey Harrington

'cuse-213
04-22-2007, 11:48 AM
jonathen wade in the first... one of the best mocks yet, keep it up!

LitoSheppard
04-22-2007, 11:55 AM
jonathen wade in the first... one of the best mocks yet, keep it up!

I belive Wade will rise very high, and with the other top CB's gone, he is the guy for the Jets

JPF
04-22-2007, 11:56 AM
I'd be more than happy with that pick for the Panthers!

defensiveback23
04-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Jarret is a bad pick for the Chargers. We alreay have 3 big possession receivers in Jackson, Floyd and Osgood. We need a burner.

LitoSheppard
04-22-2007, 12:04 PM
Jarret is a bad pick for the Chargers. We alreay have 3 big possession receivers in Jackson, Floyd and Osgood. We need a burner.

Ted Ginn???.....

LitoSheppard
04-22-2007, 12:04 PM
I'd be more than happy with that pick for the Panthers!

Thanks! :D

The Dynasty
04-22-2007, 12:11 PM
Theres No way that the Vikings trade up to Get Quinn and espically with the Lions. You never see teams in the same divison making draft day trades. Childress said he will not trade up for Brady Quinn he will only let him come to him.

Donkey Punch
04-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Random observations from Donkey Punch:
*No way the Lions & Vikings swing a trade. Divisional rivals NEVER make draft day trades. Although I do agree with your thought process that the Vikings quietly covet Quinn.
*Russell will not slip past #3, let alone all the way to the Ravens.
*Ted Ginn is a 1st rounder despite his poor workouts.
*I guarantee the Bills don't take Lynch. Buffalo weighs character heavier than most NFL teams and Lynch has too many character concerns to pick him that high.

LitoSheppard
04-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Random observations from Donkey Punch:
*No way the Lions & Vikings swing a trade. Divisional rivals NEVER make draft day trades. Although I do agree with your thought process that the Vikings quietly covet Quinn.
*Russell will not slip past #3, let alone all the way to the Ravens.
*Ted Ginn is a 1st rounder despite his poor workouts.
*I guarantee the Bills don't take Lynch. Buffalo weighs character heavier than most NFL teams and Lynch has too many character concerns to pick him that high.
With Willis gone RB in their second biggest need

NGSeiler
04-22-2007, 12:49 PM
17.Rams (F/ Jags)-Jarvis Moss

Not a good pick. Rams would likely go Revis here.

Acreboy
04-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Saints will get Jason David and he will be our #2 CB.

We will sit still and take BPA.

Like?

go_ravens94
04-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I would give you 3x +rep if this mock wasn't so dreadful that you had him slipping all the way to US (THE RAVENS)!

Primetime21
04-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Savage loves BPA, and with Russell sitting there he would pull the trigger in a second.

LitoSheppard
04-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Savage loves BPA, and with Russell sitting there he would pull the trigger in a second.

The Browns have to win NOW, the coaches want to stay around and they must get a immedite impact player and a QB isn't one, Adrian Peterson is.

Travis 24
04-22-2007, 01:24 PM
That draft is awful..

Why is Minnesota trading up for a QB?

Okoye is kinda high at that spot..they can trade down like 4 spots and get him.

Lions taking 2 straight top 10 linebackers?...doubt it.

Then its OK until pick 25...

Wade in round 1??...Get outta here..

And Russell dropping to 29????...Jesus christ. I don't think theirs a chance Detroit drops to 7...sees Russell there, and says "eh, we're still gonna pass"..

After that...I think Miami would grab him. If they don't, Buffalo would consider it...Panthers would take him...Chiefs would consider...

Not to mention, once he fell to 7..their would be a slew of teams wanting to move up.

RaiderNation
04-22-2007, 01:36 PM
GREAT raider pick

Donkey Punch
04-22-2007, 02:05 PM
With Willis gone RB in their second biggest need

I agree completely that RB is a top need, however, they won't take Lynch. Marv Levy and Dick Jauron will not invest a pick on a guy with character concerns, they just won't. Look for the Bills to surprise a lot of people and take Paul Posluszny (if Willis is off the board as expected) in the 1st round then take Brian Leonard in round two with hopes that he can be a Mike Alsott type of compliment to Anthony THomas.

Donkey Punch
04-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Saints will get Jason David and he will be our #2 CB.

We will sit still and take BPA.

Like?
Collegiate caccusations for smacking his girlfriend around and stealing a car (per Pro Football Weekly).

Donkey Punch
04-22-2007, 02:11 PM
That draft is awful..

Why is Minnesota trading up for a QB?

Okoye is kinda high at that spot..they can trade down like 4 spots and get him.

Lions taking 2 straight top 10 linebackers?...doubt it.

Then its OK until pick 25...

Wade in round 1??...Get outta here..

And Russell dropping to 29????...Jesus christ. I don't think theirs a chance Detroit drops to 7...sees Russell there, and says "eh, we're still gonna pass"..

After that...I think Miami would grab him. If they don't, Buffalo would consider it...Panthers would take him...Chiefs would consider...

Not to mention, once he fell to 7..their would be a slew of teams wanting to move up.

Travis ~ Just want to commend you for looking at this mock as a whole! Your observations for many different teams are a refreshing change! Kuddos to you!

ripdw27
04-22-2007, 02:21 PM
good denver pick great job on not letting jarvis moss fall to us would love staley

49erfaithful
04-22-2007, 03:40 PM
great pick for SF

defensiveback23
04-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Ted Ginn???.....

Ted Ginn is a perfect pick imo. We need a speedy playmaker to open things up for us. I think either Ginn or Meachem would be perfect fits but there is a small chance either will fall to 30.

Go_Eagles77
04-22-2007, 05:25 PM
good eagles pick.

PoopSandwich
04-22-2007, 09:43 PM
The Browns have to win NOW, the coaches want to stay around and they must get a immedite impact player and a QB isn't one, Adrian Peterson is.

Yeah because if they get Adrian Peterson they will be a playoff team immediately...

Like I said, if its a "well researched mock draft" you would know that Savage has wanted to draft Russell since Russell was 14, thats right 14...

Its also well known that the only reason that Savage is even considering trading up right now is because of Jamarcus Russell...

Not my fault you are a dumbass.

-black
04-22-2007, 09:54 PM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/turkblack/craigwtf.gif

The Tuna Legacy
04-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Yes, the Browns do need to win now..but if Russell is there there is NO WAY they pass on him. They love him, and their are rumors that if Oakland takes Calvin Johnson they may try to move up to 2 to grab him, although they will most likely stay put and take whichever quarterback is avaiable if Detroit were to take him.

The others were right. Division teams won't swap picks, especially if it meant Detroit giving Minnesota their franchise quarterback.

Johnathan Wade is a reach, but those always happen on draft day, so it can't be criticized. It's nice to see people thinking differently too, not just going with the same 32-34 players.

Okoye to Tampa is very possible if they don't get CJ, as Gruden likes him a lot, like the way he liked Cadillac.

The Rams have narrowed their top two to Carriker and Ginn from what I've heard, so if Carriker does go to SF which could very possibly happen, then Ginn should be the pick there, even though a trade down and taking him is still very possible.

Finally, if the Cowboys go receiver, it will likely be Dwayne Jarrett, because Jerry Jones is very high on him.

Overall it's not bad, but there's no way Russell slips to 29.

Caddy
04-23-2007, 07:15 AM
Good Buc pick.

eaglesalltheway
04-23-2007, 08:00 AM
This is pretty bad, I would be ashamed.

leroyisgod
04-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Only an Eagles fan would come up with a god awful mock like this.