TitanHope
04-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Why is the Denver Post reporting this?

Pit Bull #53
04-22-2007, 05:56 PM
I dunno, but he was born in Denver

SeanTaylorRIP
04-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Titans need another back, Lendale just doesn't have the work ethic all of those worries before draft time that teams had seem to be coming true, he's a heck of a talent but his head isn't there.

04-22-2007, 06:03 PM
What a load of fat. And to think some thought of him as a better pro-prosepect than Reggie Bush.

Pit Bull #53
04-22-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm holding out hope that LenDale can prove himself worthy if given the opportunity. I don't think his work ethic is bad, just not the greatest. I mean, he has been there through the whole offseason program working out. I don't think he's missed anything so far this year. He did miss some practice last year during training camp for sickness and little stuff like that, so it does raise some questions.

Either way, even if he does turn out to be very good, we still need another back since the only other one we have on the roster currently is Quinton Ganther. Reading Lorenzo Booker's comments, apparently Chow likes him, and I think he would fit great on the team. Bringing back Chris Brown is still out there as well. And Michael Turner if we can get a deal done. There's some options. I'm curious to see how we address it.

Pit Bull #53
04-22-2007, 06:07 PM
What a load of fat. And to think some thought of him as a better pro-prosepect than Reggie Bush.

245 isn't that bad, considering most think his ideal playing weight is around 240 lbs, and considering the initial report was that he showed up at 260. I see this as a positive more than anything else.

SeanTaylorRIP
04-22-2007, 06:09 PM
245 isn't that bad, considering most think his ideal playing weight is around 240 lbs, and considering the initial report was that he showed up at 260. I see this as a positive more than anything else.

Not positive because it shows he hasn't been taking the offseason seriously, his gained weight has not been is muscle. If anything he will only be slower than he already was.

stephenson86
04-23-2007, 03:36 AM
Not positive because it shows he hasn't been taking the offseason seriously, his gained weight has not been is muscle. If anything he will only be slower than he already was.

u really have a very closed minded opinion of him

VinceYoung-rocks10
04-23-2007, 03:20 PM
If we need a new back to cover for Michael Turner.

TitanHope
04-23-2007, 08:17 PM
LenDale's still very young. To think he's gonna go about the offseason being extremely strict isn't being realistic. But labeling him as a fat waste of space isn't warranted either. He was 20-25 pounds overweight. Certainly not a great thing, but c'mon! He showed up for voluntary workouts, and has already lost 15 pounds in the last month. Dang, give the guy some time. The season doesn't start for another 5 months.

People are really blowing this WAAYYYYYYYY out of proportion.