PDA

View Full Version : I'M BACk!!!

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 08:58 PM
After a period of time where my comp was royally ****** up i have returned!!!! Anyway, whats new here, hope i didn't miss any sweet **** will i was gone

shavedaeyebrow2
08-22-2006, 08:59 PM
After a period of time where my comp was royally *********** up i have returned!!!! Anyway, whats new here, hope i didn't miss any sweet *********** will i was gone

well you missed the gm mock draft and i had to take your place! it happened along time ago though

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:06 PM
anyone who say they hate me better have the balls to come forward and say who they be so i can **** em up :lol:

yodabear
08-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Who the hell are u. I don't give a **** if u are back. Go back in your hole and play with your lightsaber.

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Who the hell are u. I don't give a *********** if u are back. Go back in your hole and play with your lightsaber.

yoda you better regognize the greatness that has returned

sweetness34
08-22-2006, 09:12 PM
anyone who say they hate me better have the balls to come forward and say who they be so i can *********** em up :lol:

I hate you and I'm saying it to your face, I dare you try to do something about it. Ha :lol:

Welcome back to the board man... :D

yodabear
08-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Who the hell are u. I don't give a *********** if u are back. Go back in your hole and play with your lightsaber.

Sorry Flutie...........I'm in a bitchy mood......BLAME JASON ISRINGHAUSEN! BTW, it is awesome to see a guy of ur greatness stature is back.

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:14 PM

Sorry Flutie...........I'm in a bitchy mood......BLAME JASON ISRINGHAUSEN! BTW, it is awesome to see a guy of ur greatness stature is back.

its ok i'm a met fan, i understand the bitchyness that Izzy can give a person. Take what u feel now and add Bill Pulsipher and Paul Wilson to that, welcome to the Mets in the 90's

yodabear
08-22-2006, 09:15 PM

its ok i'm a met fan, i understand the bitchyness that Izzy can give a person. Take what u feel now and add Bill Pulsipher and Paul Wilson to that, welcome to the Mets in the 90's

Can I add Ronnie Belliard? He is horrible too.

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:17 PM

sure, he's basically rey ordonez

Canadian_kid16
08-22-2006, 09:19 PM
why did you come back?? :wink:

its good that your back, so I can laugh when the censors censor out yur name :lol:

yodabear
08-22-2006, 09:20 PM

sure, he's basically rey ordonez

I am hoping we trade u guys him for Julio Franco, they are prolly about the same age.

sweetness34
08-22-2006, 09:20 PM
why did you come back?? :wink:

its good that your back, so I can laugh when the censors censor out yur name :lol:

Haha I forgot about that. It's actually funny to see ********** as the poster. :lol:

08-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Thank god... I was worried you'd left me.. :cry: :oops: :wink:

Nitschke-Hawk
08-22-2006, 09:29 PM
welcome back

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:30 PM
welcome back

i appreciate the warm welcome i've recieved from everyone, its great to be back :D :D :D :D

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Its very upseting that more ppl either don't know me or hate me that missed me :cry:

08-22-2006, 09:44 PM
If you were really cool, you would have went to the library and would have posted from there

draftguru151
08-22-2006, 09:46 PM
FDK, I always hated quoting you. :lol:

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:47 PM
If you were really cool, you would have went to the library and would have posted from there

i went to the library, they wouldn't let me use the comps for some reason :? Good news is i cut 5 strokes or so off my handicap with the free time

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:48 PM

well i'm here to quote again and ruin your day

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-22-2006, 09:50 PM
FDK!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! I was wondering where you went! Still with your girlfriend?

Twiddler
08-22-2006, 09:52 PM

i went to the library, they wouldn't let me use the comps for some reason :? Good news is i cut 5 strokes or so off my handicap with the free time

I envy you. Hmm, maybe that would happen with me if I did the same...

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 09:52 PM
FDK!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! I was wondering where you went! Still with your girlfriend?

hell yeah, golfing wasn't all i did when i was gone :wink:

TimD
08-22-2006, 09:55 PM
i hate u for leaving us without any goodbye.... :(

oh who am i kidding i cant stay mad at you.... :lol:

08-22-2006, 09:56 PM

HIGH FIVE!

http://www.pronews.com/images/high_five.gif

draftguru151
08-22-2006, 09:57 PM

well i'm here to quote again and ruin your day

Oh you *****.

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 10:26 PM

HIGH FIVE!

i'd expect a response that weak from a canadian :lol:

08-22-2006, 10:33 PM

HIGH FIVE!

Be careful, I'm a terrorist. Ask yodachu!

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 10:34 PM

HIGH FIVE!

yeah i'm sorry bout that its just been so long since i had the chance to insult a canadian, it felt good

08-22-2006, 10:36 PM

HIGH FIVE!

yeah i'm sorry bout that its just been so long since i had the chance to insult a canadian, it felt good

I understand. Even I find it hard to not insult myself from time to time.

BuckNaked
08-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Flutie I hate you.

FlutiesDropKick
08-22-2006, 10:52 PM
Flutie I hate you.

i thought you of all ppl would miss me buck :cry:

S4L
08-22-2006, 11:43 PM
I missed you, my man crush. Promise me you'll stay a while.

FlutiesDropKick
08-23-2006, 08:57 AM
I missed you, my man crush. Promise me you'll stay a while.

for you, anything :wink:

Beans
08-23-2006, 09:00 AM
Alright, it's ****... **** is the reason is still come to these boards... we love you ****.

FlutiesDropKick
08-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Alright, it's ***********... *********** is the reason is still come to these boards... we love you ***********.

thats the explative ridden rant i love to hear :D

MaxV
08-23-2006, 09:06 AM

You had to remind me didn't you?

Welcome back bro. You and Giantsfan both with computer problems lately, I had to keep the Mets thread on my own.

FlutiesDropKick
08-23-2006, 09:09 AM

You had to remind me didn't you?

Welcome back bro. You and Giantsfan both with computer problems lately, I had to keep the Mets thread on my own.

thanks, any chance to mention the mets and Long Island Ducks great Bill Pulsipher is necessary though

BuckNaked
08-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Flutie I hate you.

i thought you of all ppl would miss me buck :cry:

i'm just kidding, i love you. :D