PDA

View Full Version : Who will starting RB for Denver be in St. Louis game?

M
09-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Thoughts

yodabear
09-01-2006, 12:58 AM
John Elway could come back and run for 200 yards against us, so I say him.

09-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Well I just picked up Cobbs in my fantasy league so hopefully him.

jsagan77
09-01-2006, 02:17 AM
I think the Rams will have a much improved run D this year..

Tobzilla
09-01-2006, 02:33 AM
I heard Denver is trying to unload Tatum, so I'll give the nod to Mike.

UbBulls
09-01-2006, 07:15 AM
mike bell cuz hes the starter.

HawkeyeFan
09-01-2006, 07:21 AM
John Elway could come back and run for 200 yards against us, so I say him. :roll:

I can tell your not faithful and aren't a true fan.

draftguru151
09-01-2006, 07:28 AM
John Elway could come back and run for 200 yards against us, so I say him. :roll:

Or he is aware of how bad his team is. :lol:

RyanLeaf#1
09-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Rumor is TD is making a comeback.

http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/sbxxxii/image/sbxxxii/terrel125.jpg

keylime_5
09-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Mike Bell definitely has solidified his starting job in the preseason, but if he gets hurt or loses his job in the regular season from fumbles it probably wouldn't suprise me that much. I just hope Mike Bell gets about 125 yards and 2 TDs in week one so my fantasy team will win.

09-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Mikey Bell will start for certain. Idk why they won't give Tatum a chance to be the full time back though, he must be awful weak between the tackles.

Shiver
09-01-2006, 10:20 AM
In Fantasy Football circles they call it a "RBBC," who starts is irrelevant.

NGSeiler
09-01-2006, 11:50 AM

...or he just doesn't have faith in our run defense.

I must have missed where a faithful true fan can only have positive opinions about how their team will perform.

Shane P. Hallam
09-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Tatum will start, Mike will be used a lot. 50/50 split.

yodabear
09-01-2006, 11:55 AM

I must have missed where a faithful true fan can only have positive opinions about how their team will perform.

I am a true faithful fan Haweye Fan, so HF, shut up. And just like RIG (Rams Info God) NGSeiler, WELCOME BACK BTW, I have no faith in our defense period. Cuz not every guy we sign will be good. Not neccesarily everyone we drafted will be good. Our defense hasn't played a real game together, so until I see something on the field to regain faith in our defense. And yeah, we don't need to be positive neccessarily.

NGSeiler
09-01-2006, 12:02 PM

I am a true faithful fan Haweye Fan, so HF, shut up. And just like RIG (Rams Info God) NGSeiler, WELCOME BACK BTW, I have no faith in our defense period. And yeah, we don't need to be positive neccessarily.

Thank you, thank you. Good to be back.

That said, I simply haven't seen enough of the first team D to have an opinion either way. I seem to remember them getting run on quite a bit against the Colts and Chiefs first units, but they also made some decent stops against Larry Johnson at times. So it's hard to say.

Either way, there's room for all opinions, not just the positive ones.

But back on topic, I kind of think it'll be Bell. :lol:

yodabear
09-01-2006, 12:06 PM

I am a true faithful fan Haweye Fan, so HF, shut up. And just like RIG (Rams Info God) NGSeiler, WELCOME BACK BTW, I have no faith in our defense period. And yeah, we don't need to be positive neccessarily.

Thank you, thank you. Good to be back.

That said, I simply haven't seen enough of the first team D to have an opinion either way. I seem to remember them getting run on quite a bit against the Colts and Chiefs first units, but they also made some decent stops against Larry Johnson at times. So it's hard to say.

Either way, there's room for all opinions, not just the positive ones.

But back on topic, I kind of think it'll be Bell. :lol:

I do think the defense gets their act together, our offense is stellar as usual, and we make the playoffs as a wild card at 10-6. And yeah, I haven't see much of the #1 either, so this maybe different with other people, until I see an improovement on the field, I will be pestimistic.

Serioiusly, I say it will be a Bell as well.

NGSeiler
09-01-2006, 12:12 PM
we make the playoffs as a wild card at 10-6.

That's more optimistic than I am. :lol:

The Legend
09-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Mike Bell
didnt they already say he is the starter?

Shiver
09-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Andrew Mason, of DenverBroncos.com, reports Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan remains noncommittal as to who will be the team's starting running back Sept. 10. "I'm still totally confused," Shanahan said. "It's good to be confused that way - when all three guys play pretty good. That's what you want."

Why Fantasy owners have nicknamed him Mike Satan.

yodabear
09-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Come, give me a hug Hawkeye Fan!

Brodeur
09-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Mike Shanahan hates us all so he will do a swerve and start Cedric Cobbs to ruin the psyche of the Fantasy Football world.

09-02-2006, 12:31 AM
I would think they would split carries just like last year.

njx9
09-02-2006, 02:59 AM
should be cobbs, will likely start as bell/bell until someone actually plays like he should be starting (as neither really has so far).

i find it funny that anyone takes shanahan at his word about ANYTHING. i also find it sort of funny that people are really really sure that it will be one of the three guys. fwiw, dayne is the most likely on that list to be cut.

jkpigskin
09-02-2006, 08:38 AM
I would think they would split carries just like last year.

yup to keep ppl fresh.... so in other words... dont draft any of these gusy in fantasy

GB12
09-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Dayne was released so not him Im hopeing for T-Bell