PDA

View Full Version : MMA Discussion Thread - SPOILERS!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

ccB
09-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Did anyone watch this? I just got done watching it and let me say it was probably one of the greatest PPV's ive ever saw. Cro Cop completely demolished Wanderlei Silva like ive never seen any one do before. Nog vs Barnett was a great fight and Cro Cop taking out Barnett for the title was exactly whaat i wanted to see! Cro Cop was who i was riding with the whole time and he pulled it out.

http://komar.net.ru/media/images/k1071402_26.jpg

:twisted: Right Kick Hospital....Left Kick Cementary...WAR CRO-COP!!! :twisted:

slightlyaraiderfan
09-12-2006, 04:44 PM
I have to see this.

ccB
09-12-2006, 04:52 PM
I have to see this.Yes you do.

slightlyaraiderfan
09-12-2006, 04:56 PM
You and nerv are always saying it's better than UFC, so it better live up to the hype!

ccB
09-12-2006, 04:56 PM
You and nerv are always saying it's better than UFC, so it better live up to the hype!Believe me it will. Not one fight on the card was dissapointing.

UKfan
09-12-2006, 05:06 PM
Just caught the Cro Cop Silva fight, I almost felt bad for Silva, he just looked totally outgunned against the bigger man, and that kick was something else!

Rob S
09-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Silva fougt like a champ tho. The guy has heart, and he is just too small for cro cop. and PRIDE is much better than UFC at the higher weights SARF, not even close.

UKfan
09-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Yeah Silva did show heart for sure, just the height/weight difference left him outgunned like I say, always an uphill battle for him.

ccB
09-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah Silva did show heart for sure, just the height/weight difference left him outgunned like I say, always an uphill battle for him.Silva actually weighed more than Cro Cop in the fight....

UKfan
09-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Really? I didnt see the weigh ins, just the fight on youtube and assumed since Cro Cop looked bigger, my bad...

Rob S
Yeah Silva did show heart for sure, just the height/weight difference left him outgunned like I say, always an uphill battle for him.Silva actually weighed more than Cro Cop in the fight....

he is still the smaller man. Cro Cop is all muscle while I think Silva worried too much about putting on weight for the tourney and did it the wrong way.

Rob S
Really? I didnt see the weigh ins, just the fight on youtube and assumed since Cro Cop looked bigger, my bad...

still u cant look just at weight, cro cop is the bigger, stronger man

UKfan
09-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Yeah, thats the point I was trying to put across, cheers Rob.

ccB
09-12-2006, 05:38 PM

still u cant look just at weight, cro cop is the bigger, stronger manYeah but alot of times hwen i guys all muscle like that he comes out real slow IE James Thompson. So wandy shoulda been able to capitalize on with Quickness. Lets not forget we are talkin about one of the most dominant fighters in the world who took it to a decision with Cro Cop once before. Its not like he was completely overmatched. One of my favorite fights ever just seeing Wandy get demolished makes you realize hes human.

ccB
09-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Was anyone else impressed with Shoguns opponent. I thought he was just gonna be some can but he looked pretty good on his feet before he got his head stomped a couple times. I'd like to see him fight again.

BTW

SHOGUN IS BACK!!!

UKfan
09-12-2006, 05:42 PM
I haven't seen the Nogueira v Barnett fight yet, I've heard some say that it is a clear win for Barnett and some say Nog should have won, thoughts? Nog is one of my favourite guys so I'd hate to hear he was screwed, what's everyones thoughts on that fight?

UKfan
09-12-2006, 05:43 PM
I hate that Pride isn't shown in the UK live :( This even will be on over here next year probably.

ccB
09-12-2006, 05:44 PM
I haven't seen the Nogueira v Barnett fight yet, I've heard some say that it is a clear win for Barnett and some say Nog should have won, thoughts? Nog is one of my favourite guys so I'd hate to hear he was screwed, what's everyones thoughts on that fight? It was split could have easily went either way. I wouldnt say Nog got robbed but if he would have won I wouldnt say Barnett got robbed either. I was kind of bummed out i wanted to see Nog vs Cro Cop

UKfan
09-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Ok thanks man, I'll have to find it on youtube or something.

ccB
09-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Ok thanks man, I'll have to find it on youtube or something.You really should it was probably the best fight on the card from a technical standpoint. Great ground skills we shown. Classic fight IMO

Ravens1991
09-12-2006, 07:22 PM
I once saw a pride match and this guy went for a tackle and got kneed in the face and got knocked out, interesting to say the least.

Rob S
09-12-2006, 07:24 PM
My boy Shogun is indeed back. Hopefully he will fight Arona next and KO him again.

Rob S
09-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Ok thanks man, I'll have to find it on youtube or something.You really should it was probably the best fight on the card from a technical standpoint. Great ground skills we shown. Classic fight IMO

yeh, it was a sweet fight from a technical aspect. If u appreciate the science of fighting, then u will love the fight.

ccB
09-12-2006, 09:58 PM

yeh, it was a sweet fight from a technical aspect. If u appreciate the science of fighting, then u will love the fight.If you know nothing about great ground skills watching that fight would be a great place to start. Both fighters show 2 completely different styles almost to perfection.

Nerv
09-14-2006, 02:34 AM
So sad to see Cro Cop demolish my two favorite Pride guys. I thought the Snake looked very good and he clearly had an advantage on his feet against SHOGUN, basically nobody in the world can do that, if he improves his wrestling & ground game he could be a force.

What is with Alistair Overeem? He continues to lose fights on odd tap outs and having the towel thrown in. This guy has all the physical ability in the world and is an explosive fighter but he seems a bit soft and mentally weak. When things start to go bad for him he folds quickly and often isnt in good enough shape, Im a fan of his and would like to see him right.

How about Cyborg? He looked absolutely vicious out there, standing up he took it right to his pro boxer opponent then showed off his ground and jiu jitsu abilities that everyone said he didnt have. Training with Chute Boxe now is really going to help his overall game.

ccB
09-14-2006, 09:24 AM
So sad to see Cro Cop demolish my two favorite Pride guys. I thought the Snake looked very good and he clearly had an advantage on his feet against SHOGUN, basically nobody in the world can do that, if he improves his wrestling & ground game he could be a force.

What is with Alistair Overeem? He continues to lose fights on odd tap outs and having the towel thrown in. This guy has all the physical ability in the world and is an explosive fighter but he seems a bit soft and mentally weak. When things start to go bad for him he folds quickly and often isnt in good enough shape, Im a fan of his and would like to see him right.

How about Cyborg? He looked absolutely vicious out there, standing up he took it right to his pro boxer opponent then showed off his ground and jiu jitsu abilities that everyone said he didnt have. Training with Chute Boxe now is really going to help his overall game. Cyborg looked more like Wandy than Wandy did. He really impressed me. How about Aleksander Emelianko completely demolishing Kharitonov. Some vicious kness you could just see the blood exploding on Aleksanders knees.

Rob S
09-14-2006, 09:35 AM

How about Cyborg? He looked absolutely vicious out there, standing up he took it right to his pro boxer opponent then showed off his ground and jiu jitsu abilities that everyone said he didnt have. Training with Chute Boxe now is really going to help his overall game. Cyborg looked more like Wandy than Wandy did. He really impressed me. How about Aleksander Emelianko completely demolishing Kharitonov. Some vicious kness you could just see the blood exploding on Aleksanders knees.

Yeh, Cyborg looked great and so did aleksander.

ccB
09-14-2006, 01:19 PM

Yeh, Cyborg looked great and so did aleksander. Aleksander doesnt get enough credit. If he was in UFC he would completely dominate but since hes in land of the heavyweight he dont get the respect he deserves.

Rob S
09-15-2006, 06:46 PM

Yeh, Cyborg looked great and so did aleksander. Aleksander doesnt get enough credit. If he was in UFC he would completely dominate but since hes in land of the heavyweight he dont get the respect he deserves.

Yeah he is better than sylvia imo.

ccB
09-15-2006, 07:03 PM

Yeah he is better than sylvia imo.He moves to well for Sylvia... He could just dance around him. I cant wait til someone like Brandon Vera beats Sylvia.

Rob S
09-15-2006, 07:54 PM

Yeah he is better than sylvia imo.He moves to well for Sylvia... He could just dance around him. I cant wait til someone like Brandon Vera beats Sylvia.

I kinda like Vera, but he is so small and seems too cocky. I like some cockiness in a fighter, but calling out Lidell after you 4th pro fight is too much imo. I think he is going to have trouble with top HW's (including Sylvia) just based on the size factor. I would love to see vera cut to LHW and stay there.

Nerv
09-16-2006, 02:15 AM
Ill get the link up tomorrow probaly, but in an interview a few days ago Josh Barnett said that Aleksander Emelienenko could go to the UFC and dominate the HW division right now.

I know a lot of fans say that all the time but I think it really underlines the point when a top fighter says it. Barnett also has a possible matchup against a UFC HW at Pride's 'Real Deal' event in Las Vegas.

Rob S
09-16-2006, 02:56 AM
Ill get the link up tomorrow probaly, but in an interview a few days ago Josh Barnett said that Aleksander Emelienenko could go to the UFC and dominate the HW division right now.

I know a lot of fans say that all the time but I think it really underlines the point when a top fighter says it. Barnett also has a possible matchup against a UFC HW at Pride's 'Real Deal' event in Las Vegas.

i would love to see barnett smash a UFC heavy.

ccB
09-16-2006, 10:40 AM

i would love to see barnett smash a UFC heavy.I dont care what HW it is Barnett will dominate. There is not a HW in the UFC that could compete with him including Sylvia. I think the only one that could even make it outta round one would be Arvloski just because hes light on his feet but even he would get demolished. I just hope that they dont throw vera in against him I'm hoping Dana preps Vera to be futur HW champion because they are so weak at that division.

UKfan
09-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Whilst Vera should go on to be UFC HW champ, he still does look pretty small at the weight, and yeah the HW division in UFC is pretty weak. If Arlovski had a chin he'd be fine, but his chin is awful.

Rob S
09-16-2006, 12:54 PM

i would love to see barnett smash a UFC heavy.I dont care what HW it is Barnett will dominate. There is not a HW in the UFC that could compete with him including Sylvia. I think the only one that could even make it outta round one would be Arvloski just because hes light on his feet but even he would get demolished. I just hope that they dont throw vera in against him I'm hoping Dana preps Vera to be futur HW champion because they are so weak at that division.

Oh yeah, Barnett would smash all. I have mixed feeling about Vera, I really think he should get to 205 where he would be MUCH better imo.

Nerv
09-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Made this into the MMA discussion thread, lets try and keep this thing on and near the top of page 1. Also added a poll for extra fun as well as prune defense.

UKfan
09-16-2006, 01:44 PM
I voted Sylvia in the poll but I still dont think he'd last that long with Barnett. Arlovski style wise would probably do well, but if Barnett connected with his chin, it's over.

ccB
09-16-2006, 01:52 PM
LHW is stacked in the UFC so Vera would have a better chance of becoming HW Champion because its weak. His speed and submissions could work in his advantage at HW.

slightlyaraiderfan
09-16-2006, 01:58 PM
ne1 know the undercard for the Penn vs Hughes?

UKfan
09-16-2006, 02:05 PM
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.FightCard&eid=206

Looks pretty good to me, except somehow Danny Abbadi has snuck onto another card, I hope they just using him to build up Gurgel who is a good fighter.

slightlyaraiderfan
09-16-2006, 02:26 PM

Looks pretty good to me, except somehow Danny Abbadi has snuck onto another card, I hope they just using him to build up Gurgel who is a good fighter.
Not bad, i'm considering going.

UKfan
09-16-2006, 02:28 PM
Man I'd love to get to a UFC event. Cage Rage over here is the closest thing I can get to.

Nerv
09-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Man I'd love to get to a UFC event. Cage Rage over here is the closest thing I can get to.

But youre closer to Japan and the real show over at PRIDE then any of us are, make a trip to the Sky dome !

UKfan
09-16-2006, 02:54 PM
True, still not exactly close mind...

ccB
09-16-2006, 03:05 PM
I'd plan a vacation to Japan strictly to see a PRIDE event.

ccB
09-16-2006, 03:07 PM
What do you guys think about Renzo Gracie fighting Pat Miletich. I think Miletich will destroy...opinions?

ccB
09-16-2006, 08:50 PM

Looks pretty good to me, except somehow Danny Abbadi has snuck onto another card, I hope they just using him to build up Gurgel who is a good fighter.The most exciting match besides hughes penn will be Swick vs Loiseau i cannot wait for this fight. This will be where Swick proves himself as a top MW contender.

XxXdragonXxX
09-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I'm taking Swick over Loiseau also.

I doubt Penn will beat Hughes again.

Also wanna see Jens Pulver, I think he wins this fight and eventually gets his title back.

ccB
09-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I'm taking Swick over Loiseau also.

I doubt Penn will beat Hughes again.

Also wanna see Jens Pulver, I think he wins this fight and eventually gets his title back.Yeah im taking swick too. I also think hughes takes Penn but im pulling for Penn hes one of my favorite fighters.

Rob S
09-16-2006, 11:51 PM
I love Penn, I simply think he is amazing.

As for Swick, I dont think he will KO the crow seeing as he lasted all 5 with Franklin and sustained a ton of punishment, so it will be interesting to me to see swick go 3 rounds.

XxXdragonXxX
09-17-2006, 12:46 AM
Does anyone have any clue when Anderson Silva's next UFC fight will be? He looked amazing destroying Chris Leben, I wanna see him against one of the top middlewieghts though. He'll probably take down anyone not named Rich Franklin without much problem.

EDIT- nevermind, just found that Silva and Franklin will be fighting for the title at UFC 64, October 14.

Also Sean Sherk will fight Kenny Florian for the vacant lightweight title...and the right to be beaten by Jens Pulver. :wink:

ccB
09-17-2006, 01:02 AM
Does anyone have any clue when Anderson Silva's next UFC fight will be? He looked amazing destroying Chris Leben, I wanna see him against one of the top middlewieghts though. He'll probably take down anyone not named Rich Franklin without much problem.

EDIT- nevermind, just found that Silva and Franklin will be fighting for the title at UFC 64, October 14.

Also Sean Sherk will fight Kenny Florian for the vacant lightweight title...and the right to be beaten by Jens Pulver. :wink: The UFC was gonna prep Penn to be LW champ until GSP got hurt from what i heard.

XxXdragonXxX
09-17-2006, 01:14 AM
The UFC was gonna prep Penn to be LW champ until GSP got hurt from what i heard.

If that's the case., if he loses to Hughes he'll probably drop down to 155.

Pulvers last UFC fight was a majority decision over Penn. That could eventually be a good rematch.

bigrick0016
09-17-2006, 01:38 AM
Pride is good. UFC is ok. However, I must say that I was a much bigger fan when UFC had like no rules or weight classes and it was banned in like 40 states.

ccB
09-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Pride is good. UFC is ok. However, I must say that I was a much bigger fan when UFC had like no rules or weight classes and it was banned in like 40 states.When eye gouges and groin kicks were legal :D

Nerv
09-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Pride is good. UFC is ok. However, I must say that I was a much bigger fan when UFC had like no rules or weight classes and it was banned in like 40 states.When eye gouges and groin kicks were legal :D

Ill never forget the Gracie vs Kimo fight, where to keep Kimo in his guard on the ground Royce just gripped kimo's ponytail and never let go.

bigrick0016
09-17-2006, 02:55 PM

Exactly! Violence at it's best.

ccB
09-17-2006, 03:35 PM

Ill never forget the Gracie vs Kimo fight, where to keep Kimo in his guard on the ground Royce just gripped kimo's ponytail and never let go.Yeah the Gracies are notoriously dirty fighters.

Rob S
09-17-2006, 06:05 PM

Ill never forget the Gracie vs Kimo fight, where to keep Kimo in his guard on the ground Royce just gripped kimo's ponytail and never let go.Yeah the Gracies are notoriously dirty fighters.

That wasnt really dirty, I think any fighter with long hair is asking for it to be pulled. Its like RB's with dreads, they are begging for it to get yanked.

ccB
09-17-2006, 06:37 PM

That wasnt really dirty, I think any fighter with long hair is asking for it to be pulled. Its like RB's with dreads, they are begging for it to get yanked.Hey i cant say I blame them. If I am not going to get disqualified for something than im going to do it.

Rob S
09-17-2006, 06:48 PM

That wasnt really dirty, I think any fighter with long hair is asking for it to be pulled. Its like RB's with dreads, they are begging for it to get yanked.Hey i cant say I blame them. If I am not going to get disqualified for something than im going to do it.

exactly

XxXdragonXxX
09-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Pride is good. UFC is ok. However, I must say that I was a much bigger fan when UFC had like no rules or weight classes and it was banned in like 40 states.

I'd rather it be less brutal and get shown on TV, than extremely brutal and only shown on PPV.

rainbeaukid2
09-17-2006, 11:22 PM

I'd rather it be less brutal and get shown on TV, than extremely brutal and only shown on PPV.

agreed

ccB
09-18-2006, 01:55 PM

I'd rather it be less brutal and get shown on TV, than extremely brutal and only shown on PPV.Yeah but they changed the rules way before it even made it to regular television.

Nerv
09-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Well in 99 & 00 I believe it was, the government was actively attempting to shut the UFC down (headed a lot by Senator McCain who i actualyl like..) and there were a lot of court cases. UFC ref 'Big' John McCarthy said he was in more court rooms those 2 years than he was in his entire career as a SWAT team member. It was said to be 'to brutal & to violent'.

That is when Dana White came in, to save the UFC and allow it to continue they had to put in specific rules & weight classes, the weight classes were big. Another big thing was the ability to stomp or attack the head of a downed oppenent, that was whiped out fast, same with cheaper fighting tactics like headbutts, eye gauges, groin shots, hair pulling etc and weight classes were introduced.

And voila, you have todays UFC, though those old style vs style UFC no rounds, no time limit, no rules fights were nice 8)

ccB
09-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Well in 99 & 00 I believe it was, the government was actively attempting to shut the UFC down (headed a lot by Senator McCain who i actualyl like..) and there were a lot of court cases. UFC ref 'Big' John McCarthy said he was in more court rooms those 2 years than he was in his entire career as a SWAT team member. It was said to be 'to brutal & to violent'.

That is when Dana White came in, to save the UFC and allow it to continue they had to put in specific rules & weight classes, the weight classes were big. Another big thing was the ability to stomp or attack the head of a downed oppenent, that was whiped out fast, same with cheaper fighting tactics like headbutts, eye gauges, groin shots, hair pulling etc and weight classes were introduced.

And voila, you have todays UFC, though those old style vs style UFC no rounds, no time limit, no rules fights were nice 8)Nerv dropping some knowledge.

Rob S
09-18-2006, 04:01 PM

And voila, you have todays UFC, though those old style vs style UFC no rounds, no time limit, no rules fights were nice 8)Nerv dropping some knowledge.

indeed

XxXdragonXxX
09-18-2006, 04:08 PM
before it even made it to regular television.

But do you think it would be on TV if the rules hadn't changed? They had to change the rules, then they had to get a TV deal.

Rob S
09-18-2006, 04:16 PM

But do you think it would be on TV if the rules hadn't changed? They had to change the rules, then they had to get a TV deal.

of course not.

ccB
09-18-2006, 04:18 PM

But do you think it would be on TV if the rules hadn't changed? They had to change the rules, then they had to get a TV deal.Actually I think with the state of television today it might have. PRIDE's rules are alot looser than UFC's and they are played on television.

XxXdragonXxX
09-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Actually I think with the state of television today it might have. PRIDE's rules are alot looser than UFC's and they are played on television.

I'm no PRIDE expert, but werent' the old UFC rules much more brutal than even Pride? Isn't the only real difference between PRIDE rules and current UFC rules that PRIDE allows kicks to teh head to downed opponents?

ccB
09-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Actually I think with the state of television today it might have. PRIDE's rules are alot looser than UFC's and they are played on television.

I'm no PRIDE expert, but werent' the old UFC rules much more brutal than even Pride? Isn't the only real difference between PRIDE rules and current UFC rules that PRIDE allows kicks to teh head to downed opponents?Yeah you can stomp peoples head is basically the only other rule but from what nerv posted that was one of the main problems with the old ufc. I dont think hairpulling would be enough to take it off american television you see that atleast 10 times every episode of Jerry Springer.

Rob S
09-18-2006, 04:38 PM

I'm no PRIDE expert, but werent' the old UFC rules much more brutal than even Pride? Isn't the only real difference between PRIDE rules and current UFC rules that PRIDE allows kicks to teh head to downed opponents?Yeah you can stomp peoples head is basically the only other rule but from what nerv posted that was one of the main problems with the old ufc. I dont think hairpulling would be enough to take it off american television you see that atleast 10 times every episode of Jerry Springer.

i think weight classes were big as well charm. peoples safety would be severely at risk with no weight classes at all.

ccB
09-18-2006, 04:42 PM

i think weight classes were big as well charm. peoples safety would be severely at risk with no weight classes at all.Yeah I know that but what im saying is thats not enough to get it not shown on television. Pride has open weight tournaments and they play on tv. The whole thing was someone said the new rules are good because withoutt the rule changes it wouldnt be allowed to be shown on television but I think it would.

XxXdragonXxX
09-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Yeah I know that but what im saying is thats not enough to get it not shown on television. Pride has open weight tournaments and they play on tv. The whole thing was someone said the new rules are good because withoutt the rule changes it wouldnt be allowed to be shown on television but I think it would.

The biggest thing is that UFC probably wouldn't even exist in the US anymore without the rule changes. It was already banned in most of the country, and it was on its way to getting banned completely in the US.

Once they ban the fights being held in the US, obviously the fights being shown on TV isn't going to happen. The rule changes saved this from happening...

It's a downward spiral, once the bannings begin, they just keep going. PRIDE probably wouldn't be on TV right now either if the UFC didn't change their rules.

bigrick0016
09-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah I know that but what im saying is thats not enough to get it not shown on television. Pride has open weight tournaments and they play on tv. The whole thing was someone said the new rules are good because withoutt the rule changes it wouldnt be allowed to be shown on television but I think it would.

The biggest thing is that UFC probably wouldn't even exist in the US anymore without the rule changes. It was already banned in most of the country, and it was on its way to getting banned completely in the US.

Once they ban the fights being held in the US, obviously the fights being shown on TV isn't going to happen. The rule changes saved this from happening...

It's a downward spiral, once the bannings begin, they just keep going. PRIDE probably wouldn't be on TV right now either if the UFC didn't change their rules.

My point about liking UFC better when it had no rules was that I'd rather have something be less accessible and better than more accessible and worse. Obviously the dudes running these didn't think so because more accessibility means more $$$$ for them. Is making it more acceptable so you can make more cash selling out? I think they sold out, but you decide for yourself.

Rob S
09-18-2006, 05:59 PM
it could be shown on ppv, i doubt spike could have it

XxXdragonXxX
09-18-2006, 06:01 PM
My point about liking UFC better when it had no rules was that I'd rather have something be less accessible and better than more accessible and worse. Obviously the dudes running these didn't think so because more accessibility means more $$$$ for them. Is making it more acceptable so you can make more cash selling out? I think they sold out, but you decide for yourself.

They did what they had to do to keep the UFC going.

And I think more accesable is a good thing, to a point. What's the point of if nobody can watch? It's not like they completely ruined the sport...like if they made everyone where pads and stuff, that would ahve sucked.

ccB
09-18-2006, 06:02 PM

My point about liking UFC better when it had no rules was that I'd rather have something be less accessible and better than more accessible and worse. Obviously the dudes running these didn't think so because more accessibility means more $$$$ for them. Is making it more acceptable so you can make more cash selling out? I think they sold out, but you decide for yourself.I recomend to you a little thing called Felony Fights. 4 man last man standing matches all kinds of crazy stuff.

Rob S
09-18-2006, 06:08 PM
i dont really like crazy fights like that. I respect fighting as a science and dont like to see people be put in a position where serious injury is a strong possibility.

ccB
09-18-2006, 06:17 PM
How do you guys think monson is gonna do against sylvia? I personally cannot see how hes gonna get anywhere near sylvia. Sylvia is almost 1 foot taller than monson this could be bad. I think the ufc wants to make Sylvia seem more dominant than he really is.

bigrick0016
09-18-2006, 06:19 PM
i dont really like crazy fights like that. I respect fighting as a science and dont like to see people be put in a position where serious injury is a strong possibility.

Boxing is a sweet science and thats why I like it. I also like PRIDE. I am also a sick, depraved, angry, and terrible human and I love deplorable amounts of violence. Not everyone is like me. That's a niche audience, and UFC went from niche to mainstream.

(I also just think that PRIDE is better quality, so I watch that)

bigrick0016
09-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Charm, I looked at that Felony Fight and it looked like a bunch of idiots went into the backyard and started beating the **** out of each other, almost like Backyard Wrestling. I liked the old UFC becaused it had a great mix of trained fighters/no holds barred that I don't think we'll see again. I'd rather see trained fighters doing their thing under rules than rednecks beating people up.

ccB
09-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Charm, I looked at that Felony Fight and it looked like a bunch of idiots went into the backyard and started beating the *********** out of each other, almost like Backyard Wrestling. I liked the old UFC becaused it had a great mix of trained fighters/no holds barred that I don't think we'll see again. I'd rather see trained fighters doing their thing under rules than rednecks beating people up.Its not ALL rednecks its usually guys straight outta jail and i never said it was trained just brutal. My friend has the dvd's. On one there is a guy who is obviously trained in MMA and he beats the hell out of this guy i felt real bad for him. Also the old UFC fighters were hardly world class fighters at the time. asside from the big names a bunch of them had no reason being in the octagon.

Rob S
09-18-2006, 08:18 PM

Boxing is a sweet science and thats why I like it. I also like PRIDE. I am also a sick, depraved, angry, and terrible human and I love deplorable amounts of violence. Not everyone is like me. That's a niche audience, and UFC went from niche to mainstream.

i also prefer PRIDE

ccB
09-18-2006, 08:20 PM

i also prefer PRIDEI prefer PRIDE's PPV's alot better and their heavyweights are SO MUCH better and Lightheavy weight division since Coture retired. But I prefer UFC's smaller guys better asside from Hendo Gomi and Kang

Rob S
09-18-2006, 08:27 PM

i also prefer PRIDEI prefer PRIDE's PPV's alot better and their heavyweights are SO MUCH better and Lightheavy weight division since Coture retired. But I prefer UFC's smaller guys better asside from Hendo Gomi and Kang

Yeah, UFC has better lighter weight talent, but i just find PRIDE to be more exciting in general

ccB
09-18-2006, 08:31 PM

Yeah, UFC has better lighter weight talent, but i just find PRIDE to be more exciting in generalYeah me too they match up talent better. Its not like the UFC which is alot of good fighters vs Cans at most the PPV

ccB
09-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Who are your winniers of TUF 4?

I like Matt Sera and Pete sell. Also think Din Thomas could win it.

Nerv
09-19-2006, 05:59 PM

Honestly I have no clue, I think a lot of guys could win on any given night for whatever reason. All I have to say for this weeks episode is please let the fight be good and not over with after a minute of domination.

UKfan
09-19-2006, 06:04 PM

Honestly I have no clue, I think a lot of guys could win on any given night for whatever reason. All I have to say for this weeks episode is please let the fight be good and not over with after a minute of domination.

Jeremy Jackson... oh wait :oops:

I agree with Serra and Thomas, Travis Lutter as well could go far, and Cote

XxXdragonXxX
09-19-2006, 06:23 PM

Before it started I had Matt Sera vs. Shonie Carter and Patrick Cote vs. Edwin Deweese in the finals....but I think I'm changing from Shonie to Din Thomas.

Of course this all depends on these guys not fighting eachother in the semis.

Rob S
09-19-2006, 07:44 PM
i know who wins TUF already, well makes the finals anyway

Nerv
09-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Well I have two confirmed fights for Prides 'Real Deal' American PPV, one is definately a surprise.

Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula

And I guess the PRIDE promoters have been watching plenty of Springer and decided the USA wanted to see 2 fat guys dueling it out, so here it is!!

Mark Hunt vs Eric 'Butterbean' Esch

ccB
09-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Well I have two confirmed fights for Prides 'Real Deal' American PPV, one is definately a surprise.

And I guess the PRIDE promoters have been watching plenty of Springer and decided the USA wanted to see 2 fat guys dueling it out, so here it is!!

Mark Hunt vs Eric 'Butterbean' Esch:roll:

VoteLynnSwan
09-19-2006, 09:50 PM

the japanese love them some freak fights.

will99890
09-19-2006, 11:04 PM

the japanese love them some freak fights.

They sure do like them freak fights!

What other reason would there be for having the likes of Giant Silva, Emmanuel Yarborough, Dan Bobish, Butterbean, and Bob Sapp step into the ring. You could also include guys like Mark Coleman and James Thompson with their natural, "god given" physiques. I still love Pride and K-1 despite these somewhat unique fighters.

Rob S
09-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Hunt should destroy Butterbean

ccB
09-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Hunt should destroy ButterbeanIf he can utilize any other skills. His stamina should be far better than butterbeans but butter bean has stand up skills that match marks so it should be a slug fest but butterbean should defintely gas.

UKfan
09-20-2006, 12:59 PM

It's pretty easy to find out seeing as a certain radio station told everyone, but I managed to avoid it.

Rob S
09-20-2006, 01:13 PM

It's pretty easy to find out seeing as a certain radio station told everyone, but I managed to avoid it.

They are wrong. Sherdog just said it to get back at the UFC.

UKfan
09-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Oh right, how do you know then, got some contacts?

Rob S
09-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Oh right, how do you know then, got some contacts?

Yeah my friend trained with Serra for a little bit and knows a ton of people.

Nerv
09-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Well I was trying to edit in a new poll but managed to screw it up. Since we already know Barnett isnt facing a UFC guy I thought I would change it. I was asking about the Swick vs Loiseau fight.

Personally Im a fan of both guys, but Swick has never fought anyone in Loiseau's league imo and if he goes for a quick KO like he loves he is going to end up hurt as 5 rounds of punishment from Franklin couldnt KO The Crow. Personally I think Loiseau is going to catch Swick trying to win big in round 1 and have a quick KO of his own.

VoteLynnSwan
09-20-2006, 05:18 PM
I've only ever seen "The Crow" getting his ass kicked, so i'm gonna take Swick in this one...

Nerv
09-20-2006, 05:22 PM
I've only ever seen "The Crow" getting his ass kicked, so i'm gonna take Swick in this one...

He is 14-5 in his career, that is pretty good for a guy who has been fighting in the UFC for awile. Franklin kicked his ass and Horn got a quick submission on him, but other then that I dont think he has ever really gotten his ass kicked =\

Plus Swick has been KO'd by maybe my least favorite fighter in Chris Leben.. lol

Rob S
09-20-2006, 06:35 PM
i am gonna go with Swick. I just have a feeling dont know why.

slightlyaraiderfan
09-20-2006, 06:38 PM
The crow, I want to see some vicious elbows to the head.

UKfan
09-20-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm hoping the crow pulls it out. But I'm thinking Swick may win, he's got some serious momentum right now.

ccB
09-20-2006, 07:42 PM
As much as I like Swick fu I am going with The Crow in the second by some sort of vicious elbow or spinning back kick to the gut.

VoteLynnSwan
09-20-2006, 08:55 PM

He is 14-5 in his career, that is pretty good for a guy who has been fighting in the UFC for awile. Franklin kicked his ass and Horn got a quick submission on him, but other then that I dont think he has ever really gotten his ass kicked =\

Plus Swick has been KO'd by maybe my least favorite fighter in Chris Leben.. lol

that may be true... but i just don't like "The Crow"

ccB
09-21-2006, 11:25 AM
The Crow and Swick are two of my personal favorites so whoever wins i wont be dissapointed.

XxXdragonXxX
09-22-2006, 01:04 AM
Pete Sell dominated that fight against Charles McCarthy on tonights TUF.

I didn't even think it should have gone to a 3rd round. Sell dominated round 1, and then in round 2 he had a guillotine on McCarthy for the first minute, and then Charles finally slipped out of it and basically just laid on top of Pete for the rest of the round. I would have scored round 2 as a draw, fight over.

Down goes another member of the blue team. They really got the short end of the stick when they drew teams.

Nerv
09-22-2006, 01:14 AM

I didn't even think it should have gone to a 3rd round. Sell dominated round 1, and then in round 2 he had a guillotine on McCarthy for the first minute, and then Charles finally slipped out of it and basically just laid on top of Pete for the rest of the round. I would have scored round 2 as a draw, fight over.

Down goes another member of the blue team. They really got the short end of the stick when they drew teams.

Yes they did and I agree with you on round 2, McCarthy had position most of the round but Sell might have actually done more damage off the bottom. That guillotine nearly ended the fight while nothing McCarthy did that round even came close, like you said it could have gone to Sell or definately been a draw.

When Sell almost got caught in that kimura/armbar (forget what he was going for) at the end of round 3 I was about to feel really bad if he lost in the last 30 seconds after dominating the fight.

Also, nobody on blue team wants anything to do with Patrick Cote, Jorge even said flat out he didnt want to deal with his stand up, McCarthy even wanted Sell over Cote.

Rob S
09-22-2006, 06:58 AM

Yes they did and I agree with you on round 2, McCarthy had position most of the round but Sell might have actually done more damage off the bottom. That guillotine nearly ended the fight while nothing McCarthy did that round even came close, like you said it could have gone to Sell or definately been a draw.

When Sell almost got caught in that kimura/armbar (forget what he was going for) at the end of round 3 I was about to feel really bad if he lost in the last 30 seconds after dominating the fight.

Also, nobody on blue team wants anything to do with Patrick Cote, Jorge even said flat out he didnt want to deal with his stand up, McCarthy even wanted Sell over Cote.

Sell looked good, but I have heard from people that he is a jerk, so I dont like him.

ccB
09-22-2006, 07:27 AM
Lutter is going to be the only blue team winner after Sera beats Spratt and Cote beats Rivera.

UKfan
09-22-2006, 09:32 AM
Ah crap I was trying to avoid what happened on TUF haha, it doesnt air here until Sunday, that followed by UFC 63 = great night :D

Nerv
09-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Ah crap I was trying to avoid what happened on TUF haha, it doesnt air here until Sunday, that followed by UFC 63 = great night :D

Yes, I think I might avoid this thread for a little while after UFC 63 until I get around to downloading and watching it.

Rob S
09-22-2006, 11:45 AM

Yes, I think I might avoid this thread for a little while after UFC 63 until I get around to downloading and watching it.

where do u dowload nerv?

slightlyaraiderfan
09-22-2006, 12:25 PM

where do u dowload nerv?
I don't know if that is allowed here, but you should stop by the NFLDC chatroom sometime.

Rob S
09-22-2006, 12:29 PM

where do u dowload nerv?
I don't know if that is allowed here, but you should stop by the NFLDC chatroom sometime.

ok, how do i get there

ccB
09-22-2006, 02:43 PM

Yes, I think I might avoid this thread for a little while after UFC 63 until I get around to downloading and watching it.Ditto... I am not trying to get it spoiled for me. After tonight i will avoid it until most likely monday afternoon after I download it.

UKfan
09-22-2006, 04:26 PM
I'll make sure I dont post results then after I've seen them.

Also I've been thinking, when the boxing draft is done or something, would many people be up for an MMA draft? Maybe take 2 people from each of the weight classes or something.

ccB
09-22-2006, 04:58 PM

Also I've been thinking, when the boxing draft is done or something, would many people be up for an MMA draft? Maybe take 2 people from each of the weight classes or something.Yeah i was talking to nerv and schubert about this recently. We did one before that kind of worked but didnt get fully finished. I think we should start a new one up

UKfan
09-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Yeah I'd be up for that definitely

ccB
09-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Yeah I'd be up for that definitely That is one of my favorite MMA moments ever. That was one of hte most devistating body shots ever. In your sig that is.

UKfan
09-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah, it seemed to go almost in slow motion when you saw it, and then all of a sudden Mccarthy just creased up and David followed up with the flying knee.

ccB
09-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Yeah, it seemed to go almost in slow motion when you saw it, and then all of a sudden Mccarthy just creased up and David followed up with the flying knee.One of the reasons the crow is one of my favorites.

slightlyaraiderfan
09-22-2006, 05:11 PM
That was a sweet body shot, but you can't have a sig and that UKfan, sorry. :?

Ravens1991
09-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Wasnt Rulon Gardner a pride fighter for a little bit?

ccB
09-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Wasnt Rulon Gardner a pride fighter for a little bit?Yeah he was training with Randy Coture.

ccB
09-22-2006, 05:15 PM
That was a sweet body shot, but you can't have a sig and that UKfan, sorry. :?UKFan if you get rid of that crow thing can i use it as my avatar? Where can you get MMA gifts like that at?

Nerv
09-22-2006, 05:58 PM

Also I've been thinking, when the boxing draft is done or something, would many people be up for an MMA draft? Maybe take 2 people from each of the weight classes or something.Yeah i was talking to nerv and schubert about this recently. We did one before that kind of worked but didnt get fully finished. I think we should start a new one up

I would definately be down for another MMA draft, its been awile since the first one and this thread has drawn some more fans.

ccB
09-22-2006, 06:28 PM

I would definately be down for another MMA draft, its been awile since the first one and this thread has drawn some more fans.Yea we could probably get close to 6 squads.

Rob S
09-22-2006, 07:00 PM
im in for an mma draft.

09-23-2006, 10:44 AM
I'll do the MMA draft, and I won't miss it like last time.

09-23-2006, 10:52 AM
UFC 63 is on tonight, im still not sure on whether im gonna buy it. I looked at the card and I saw that Danny Abbadi from TUF 3 was on it. I hope he gets pummeled.

Here are some of my predictions for a few of the fights.

Matt Hughes vs. BJ Penn

Mike Swick Vs. David Loiseau

Jason Lambert Vs. Rashad Evans

Gabe Ruediger Vs. Melvin Guillard

Danny Abbadi Vs. Jorge Gurgel

Here is the full fight card.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.FightCard&eid=206

UKfan
09-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Charm, yeah you can have this for an avatar, I got it from the gif thread at Sherdog, link is http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/3851/251014525718js.gif

and SARF it's gone from my sig, didn't realise until now how big it was making my sig.

UKfan
09-23-2006, 02:11 PM
im in for an mma draft.

Cool, should hopefully go better than the boxing one has :evil:

XxXdragonXxX
09-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Charm, yeah you can have this for an avatar, I got it from the gif thread at Sherdog, link is http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/3851/251014525718js.gif

and SARF it's gone from my sig, didn't realise until now how big it was making my sig.

If you look real close...I think you can see a footprint on his ribs...

UKfan
09-23-2006, 04:13 PM
So should we get an MMA draft set up? I can do it but I'm not on when you guys are all the time due to the time difference so it might be better if someone else runs it.

09-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Winners from UFC 63

Tyson Griffin
Jorge Gurgel
Joe Lauzon
Rashad Evans
Melvin Guillard
Mike Swick
Matt Hughes

UKfan
09-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Pretty exciting card as well, good to see Rashad finish a fight and a couple of good other finishes.

I do wish that I could change 2 things on the card though:

I wish BJ Penn would concentrate on his cardio, since the guy has mad skills and flexibility. (One legged sprawls with your other leg tucked under your body anyone?)

I wish David Loiseau had been more aggressive, that final round when he pressured Swick and closed the distance he looked a totally different fighter. I know Swick may have been gassed but IMO Loiseau threw away the first 2 rounds simply because he was too passive.

ccB
09-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Pretty exciting card as well, good to see Rashad finish a fight and a couple of good other finishes.

I wish BJ Penn would concentrate on his cardio, since the guy has mad skills and flexibility. (One legged sprawls with your other leg tucked under your body anyone?)

I wish David Loiseau had been more aggressive, that final round when he pressured Swick and closed the distance he looked a totally different fighter. I know Swick may have been gassed but IMO Loiseau threw away the first 2 rounds simply because he was too passive.The PPV pissed me off as a whole. BJ dominated Hughes until he gassed...The crow sat around for 2 rounds and htan dominated the 3rd but it was too late. The Lambert-Evans fight was my favorite. Just finally getting to see Evans finish off someone was nice and Lambert was probably his toughest opponent yet. Some were talking about Lambert possibly being next in line after Tito to get a title shot. Seein pulver lose was kind of sucky becayse i was excited he was back. I dont know i just wasnt too thrilled with this PPV. Guillard will be the LW champion sooner or later.

UKfan
09-25-2006, 02:59 PM

I wish David Loiseau had been more aggressive, that final round when he pressured Swick and closed the distance he looked a totally different fighter. I know Swick may have been gassed but IMO Loiseau threw away the first 2 rounds simply because he was too passive.The PPV pissed me off as a whole. BJ dominated Hughes until he gassed...The crow sat around for 2 rounds and htan dominated the 3rd but it was too late. The Lambert-Evans fight was my favorite. Just finally getting to see Evans finish off someone was nice and Lambert was probably his toughest opponent yet. Some were talking about Lambert possibly being next in line after Tito to get a title shot. Seein pulver lose was kind of sucky becayse i was excited he was back. I dont know i just wasnt too thrilled with this PPV. Guillard will be the LW champion sooner or later.

I guess I just like to see MMA in general, as long as its not a fight similar to that first Gonzaga one I normally enjoy it.

UKfan
09-25-2006, 04:59 PM
So should we get an MMA draft set up? I can do it but I'm not on when you guys are all the time due to the time difference so it might be better if someone else runs it.

Just thinking about it, I wouldn't have the time to run a draft, back to uni next week. But I'd love to participate in one if anyone else wants to set one up...

Rob S
09-26-2006, 11:38 AM

Just thinking about it, I wouldn't have the time to run a draft, back to uni next week. But I'd love to participate in one if anyone else wants to set one up...

based on the boxing fiasco, I dont think i should be running another draft.

UKfan
09-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Weren't your fault Rob, just a lack of participation.

Rob S
09-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Weren't your fault Rob, just a lack of participation.
yeah i know

ccB
09-26-2006, 04:01 PM
I think if its Me, Nerv, Ukfan, Rob Schubert, and Javon Favre thats all reliable posters. We would need like one more squad to keep things even.

Rob S
09-26-2006, 04:11 PM
I think if its Me, Nerv, Ukfan, Rob Schubert, and Javon Favre thats all reliable posters. We would need like one more squad to keep things even.

rick was good for the boxing draft, dont know if he knows mma tho.

UKfan
09-26-2006, 04:44 PM
Sounds good, dibs on Fred Ettish.

Rob S
09-26-2006, 06:24 PM

who was the 4th team in our original draft?

ccB
09-26-2006, 06:29 PM

who was the 4th team in our original draft?A steeler fan i think...i dont think they are active no more.

Rob S
09-26-2006, 06:51 PM

who was the 4th team in our original draft?A steeler fan i think...i dont think they are active no more.

oh yeah, steel man. He doesnt have that many posts I dont think. Why dont u create the draft, garuntee us 5 spots and then give spot 6 to the most qualified other person.

Nerv
09-27-2006, 12:57 AM
I just started up the MMA draft, if youre interested please visit the thread. Also if you have any input or suggestions please post them as well.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=988346#988346

UKfan
09-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Has anyone seen the front page of sherdog, the poll they are currently running is

Who is the best pound for pound fighter in the world

Matt Hughes
Fedor

Seeing as Penn was owning Matt til he gassed, I sure know who I would pick!

Rob S
09-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Has anyone seen the front page of sherdog, the poll they are currently running is

Matt Hughes
Fedor

Fedor is clearly better, but Hughes is the clear 2 imo now.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 10:51 AM

Matt Hughes
Fedor

Fedor is clearly better, but Hughes is the clear 2 imo now.

UKfan
09-27-2006, 10:52 AM
I guess Hughes could well be no 2, but not 1, just seems a bit of a pointless poll.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 10:54 AM
I guess Hughes could well be no 2, but not 1, just seems a bit of a pointless poll.

every educated mma fan has fedor #1 unless they are a major UFC homer

ccB
09-27-2006, 10:56 AM

every educated mma fan has fedor #1 unless they are a major UFC homerFedor > The whole sport of MMA. Hughes deserves 2 as much as i cant stand him.

UKfan
09-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Only Fedor could survive that Randleplex, he isn't human :shock:.

I'm trying to think who else could be considered no 2 behind fedor, I was thinking maybe another Pride HW, Crocop after his OWGP victory maybe? hughes is probably most deserving though.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 10:59 AM

every educated mma fan has fedor #1 unless they are a major UFC homerFedor > The whole sport of MMA. Hughes deserves 2 as much as i cant stand him.

I dont care for Hughes much either, but he consistently beats and stops the best, so he has to be 2 imo.

ccB
09-27-2006, 11:07 AM
From Graciemag.com
Sakakibara: 'Sylvia fled from Fedor'
'If they'd fight 100 times, Fedor would win everyone of them'

The war of words between UFC's Dana White and Pride's Nobuyuki Sakakibara continues. The last round was fired by the Japanese director. Sakakibara said during a interview that UFC fighters are afraid of facing Pride athletes. To prove that, he revealed that he tried to book a fight between Tim Sylvia and Fedor Emelianenko for the upcoming Pride USA. "Tim Sylvia ran away and if think it over you realize that makes a lot of sense, once if they'd fight 100 times ,Fedor would win everyone of them," provoked Sakakibara.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 11:11 AM
From Graciemag.com
Sakakibara: 'Sylvia fled from Fedor'
'If they'd fight 100 times, Fedor would win everyone of them'

The war of words between UFC's Dana White and Pride's Nobuyuki Sakakibara continues. The last round was fired by the Japanese director. Sakakibara said during a interview that UFC fighters are afraid of facing Pride athletes. To prove that, he revealed that he tried to book a fight between Tim Sylvia and Fedor Emelianenko for the upcoming Pride USA. "Tim Sylvia ran away and if think it over you realize that makes a lot of sense, once if they'd fight 100 times ,Fedor would win everyone of them," provoked Sakakibara.

The truth.

UKfan
09-27-2006, 11:13 AM
Maybe not 100 out of 100, but yeah Fedor >>>>>>>> Sylvia. Tim might just land another fluky high kick or something, you can never say 100 out of 100 in MMA, too many things can happen.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Maybe not 100 out of 100, but yeah Fedor >>>>>>>> Sylvia. Tim might just land another fluky high kick or something, you can never say 100 out of 100 in MMA, too many things can happen.

well yeah of course sylvia has a chance to land a lucky shot

ccB
09-27-2006, 11:20 AM

well yeah of course sylvia has a chance to land a lucky shotI take fedor 100 outta 100 times. I think even if Sylvia landed a miraculous shot fedor would just recover before sylvia could capitalize.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 11:22 AM

well yeah of course sylvia has a chance to land a lucky shotI take fedor 100 outta 100 times. I think even if Sylvia landed a miraculous shot fedor would just recover before sylvia could capitalize.

I may take the 100 outta 100 as well, it not sylvia is an amazing liddell like striker.

ccB
09-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Fedor is too light on his feet. Hed dance around Syvia and make him look plain foolish. Sylvia needs to stay in the UFC and never talk smack about fedor like he has done in the past. Fedor would dominate him and make the UFC HW division look like the crap that it is.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Fedor is too light on his feet. Hed dance around Syvia and make him look plain foolish. Sylvia needs to stay in the UFC and never talk smack about fedor like he has done in the past. Fedor would dominate him and make the UFC HW division look like the crap that it is.

agreed, altho i could see fedor subing him as well.

ccB
09-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Announced Bouts:
-Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Mark Coleman
-Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (#2 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Kevin Randleman
-Josh Barnett (#3 Heavyweight)* vs. Pawel Nastula
-Dan Henderson (#5 Middleweight)* vs. Vitor Belfort
-Mark Hunt (#9 Heavyweight)* vs. Eric "Butterbean" Esch

Pride's US Event.

Belfort vs Hendo excites me.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Announced Bouts:
-Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the world)* vs. Mark Coleman
-Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (#2 Light Heavyweight)* vs. Kevin Randleman
-Josh Barnett (#3 Heavyweight)* vs. Pawel Nastula
-Dan Henderson (#5 Middleweight)* vs. Vitor Belfort
-Mark Hunt (#9 Heavyweight)* vs. Eric "Butterbean" Esch

Pride's US Event.

Belfort vs Hendo excites me.

It is actually a very nice looking card. I love Belfort and hope he can pull out a win, doubt it tho. Excited to see my boy Shogun back :D

Rob S
09-27-2006, 11:36 AM
where did u get the ranking btw, just your personal opinion?

ccB
09-27-2006, 11:40 AM
where did u get the ranking btw, just your personal opinion?No thats according to MMAweekly

Rob S
09-27-2006, 11:41 AM
where did u get the ranking btw, just your personal opinion?No thats according to MMAweekly

ok, they really dropped henderson, huh.

ccB
09-27-2006, 12:43 PM

ok, they really dropped henderson, huh.Yeah, I think he should have dropped but by that much is crazy.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 12:50 PM

ok, they really dropped henderson, huh.Yeah, I think he should have dropped but by that much is crazy.

well, he certainly deserved to drop, but i have him 3. 5 is nuts.

ccB
09-27-2006, 01:04 PM

well, he certainly deserved to drop, but i have him 3. 5 is nuts.Yeah id say 3 or 4. I think he only deserves to be behind franklin or Linland. Silva is rated way too high IMO but i guess since hes got the title shot. I think Filho could POSSIBLY be ranked higher than Hendo but thats a Slight possiblity.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 01:16 PM

well, he certainly deserved to drop, but i have him 3. 5 is nuts.Yeah id say 3 or 4. I think he only deserves to be behind franklin or Linland. Silva is rated way too high IMO but i guess since hes got the title shot. I think Filho could POSSIBLY be ranked higher than Hendo but thats a Slight possiblity.

when franklin destroys silva, he will take a fall.

ccB
09-27-2006, 04:20 PM

when franklin destroys silva, he will take a fall.That should be a slugfest i cannot wait for that fight.

Rob S
09-27-2006, 04:27 PM

when franklin destroys silva, he will take a fall.That should be a slugfest i cannot wait for that fight.

I think franklin is much better, I have him to 5 p4p right now.

UKfan
09-27-2006, 04:29 PM
It should be a great fight, Silva's standup looked incredible last time out against Leben and Franklin is a warrior. I'd go with Franklin but I dont think he wins easily.

UKfan
09-28-2006, 10:08 AM
What do you guys think about BJ Penn apparently being injured in the 2nd against Hughes. It would kinda explain why he looked so fatigued so quick but I'm not sure if he's just making excuses for awful cardio.

Rob S
09-28-2006, 10:12 AM
What do you guys think about BJ Penn apparently being injured in the 2nd against Hughes. It would kinda explain why he looked so fatigued so quick but I'm not sure if he's just making excuses for awful cardio.

He said injured his ribs and had a lot of trouble breathing. He said it was serious 2 and will keep him out 3 months. BJ isnt the kind of guy to make up BS, so I buy it.

UKfan
09-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Its a shame if it is true, because I think everyone agrees after 2 rounds Penn was winning. Oh well, least I get to see GSP rematch Hughes which I have wanted to see for ages!

Rob S
09-28-2006, 10:19 AM
My p4p List

1. Fedor
2. Hughes
3. Liddell
4. Silva
5. Franklin
6. Gomi
7. GSP
8. CroCop
9. Shogun
10. Kid Yamamoto

* I may have Shogun and Silva high, but what can I say, love chute boxe. CroCop looked flat out amazing, thats why I have him moving up. And I am very high on Yamamoto, just a personal feeling.

UKfan
09-28-2006, 10:21 AM
My p4p List

1. Fedor
2. Hughes
3. Liddell
4. Silva
5. Franklin
6. Gomi
7. GSP
8. CroCop
9. Shogun
10. Kid Yamamoto

* I may have Shogun and Silva high, but what can I say, love chute boxe. CroCop looked flat out amazing, thats why I have him moving up. And I am very high on Yamamoto, just a personal feeling.

I'll have a think about one, unfortunately mine might be a bit UFC biased, but thats because I've only seen the pride guys on youtube etc or Eurosport years after the event.

Rob S
09-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Its a shame if it is true, because I think everyone agrees after 2 rounds Penn was winning. Oh well, least I get to see GSP rematch Hughes which I have wanted to see for ages!

It is a pickem fight imo (GSP-Hughes). And BJ looked good, but I have a feeling he would have gassed anyway. Seriously tho, if BJ trained he could easily be #2 p4p right now.

UKfan
09-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I actually think I'll take GSP in the rematch. I see it as kinda similar to the GSP v Sherk match. Obviously Hughes is taller and I think GSP might struggle to stuff Hughes' take downs as easily as Sherk's, but I think GSP can pull it out.

Rob S
09-28-2006, 10:26 AM
I actually think I'll take GSP in the rematch. I see it as kinda similar to the GSP v Sherk match. Obviously Hughes is taller and I think GSP might struggle to stuff Hughes' take downs as easily as Sherk's, but I think GSP can pull it out.

GSP is one of my fav's, but hughes finds a way to beat everyone, so i am not sure.

UKfan
09-28-2006, 10:42 AM

GSP is one of my fav's, but hughes finds a way to beat everyone, so i am not sure.

True, he's got to lose at some point though...

UKfan
09-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Just been reading about Bisping over at Sherdog, he's fighting in November and it's been rumoured it's going to be either Sakara, Gouveia or Eric Schafer. I thought he would be fed a can for his first fight, I guess not. Sakara or Gouveia for your UFC official debut (not counting Haynes) would be rough!

ccB
09-28-2006, 01:41 PM
My p4p List

1. Fedor
2. Hughes
3. Liddell
4. Silva
5. Franklin
6. Gomi
7. GSP
8. CroCop
9. Shogun
10. Kid Yamamoto

* I may have Shogun and Silva high, but what can I say, love chute boxe. CroCop looked flat out amazing, thats why I have him moving up. And I am very high on Yamamoto, just a personal feeling.Cro cops too low.

Rob S
09-28-2006, 02:05 PM
My p4p List

1. Fedor
2. Hughes
3. Liddell
4. Silva
5. Franklin
6. Gomi
7. GSP
8. CroCop
9. Shogun
10. Kid Yamamoto

* I may have Shogun and Silva high, but what can I say, love chute boxe. CroCop looked flat out amazing, thats why I have him moving up. And I am very high on Yamamoto, just a personal feeling.Cro cops too low.

Just my opinion. He is your boy tho, so maybe u want him too high. Who do you put below him? GSP maybe, but that is all I can see. Possibly Silva, but imo Silva is more dominant at 205 than CroCop at HW.

UKfan
09-28-2006, 02:06 PM
I thought Gomi was a little high maybe, drop him under CC

Rob S
09-28-2006, 02:16 PM

idk, gomi is essentialy unbeatable at 155, except for that fluke loss. Gomi is the man at 155. Cro Crop is not even 1 in his division.

UKfan
09-28-2006, 02:20 PM

idk, gomi is essentialy unbeatable at 155, except for that fluke loss. Gomi is the man at 155. Cro Crop is not even 1 in his division.

He would be if it wasn't for Fedor though, and we all know Fedor's just a different being altogether.

Nerv
09-28-2006, 02:31 PM
My p4p List

1. Fedor
2. Hughes
3. Liddell
4. Silva
5. Franklin
6. Gomi
7. GSP
8. CroCop
9. Shogun
10. Kid Yamamoto

I just think you really overrate Chuck, his victory over Babalu was nice ut that is a great matchup for Chuck. Other then that he hasnt beaten much since he got destroyed by Rampage, hell Matt freakin Lindland KO'd Jeremy Horn about 3 rounds quicker than Chuck did :lol:

Rob S
09-28-2006, 03:09 PM
My p4p List

1. Fedor
2. Hughes
3. Liddell
4. Silva
5. Franklin
6. Gomi
7. GSP
8. CroCop
9. Shogun
10. Kid Yamamoto

I just think you really overrate Chuck, his victory over Babalu was nice ut that is a great matchup for Chuck. Other then that he hasnt beaten much since he got destroyed by Rampage, hell Matt freakin Lindland KO'd Jeremy Horn about 3 rounds quicker than Chuck did :lol:

randy couture? tito (when he was good).

ccB
09-28-2006, 05:02 PM
My p4p List

1. Fedor
2. Hughes
3. Liddell
4. Silva
5. Franklin
6. Gomi
7. GSP
8. CroCop
9. Shogun
10. Kid Yamamoto

Just my opinion. He is your boy tho, so maybe u want him too high. Who do you put below him? GSP maybe, but that is all I can see. Possibly Silva, but imo Silva is more dominant at 205 than CroCop at HW.Cro Cops not my favorite fighter just my pick for the OWGP so thats not why I think he shoudl be up that far. But he essentially is the SECOND best P4P fighter in PRIDE he completely dominated wandy and tore up Josh Barnett who is a top 4 HW in the world. I think he goes ahead of Wandy.

Nerv
09-28-2006, 07:11 PM
My p4p List

1. Fedor
2. Hughes
3. Liddell
4. Silva
5. Franklin
6. Gomi
7. GSP
8. CroCop
9. Shogun
10. Kid Yamamoto

randy couture? tito (when he was good).

Couture at the very trail end of his career, in his 40's, right before he retired. Once again, Chuck is probaly the worst matchup for Tito because Tito cant do much standing.

ccB
09-28-2006, 07:25 PM
I think if we were to see chuck against a technically sound striker, he would get picked apart. Nothing against him hes still a very good fighter. I just thinkt hats his weakness.

UKfan
09-29-2006, 04:08 AM
I think if we were to see chuck against a technically sound striker, he would get picked apart. Nothing against him hes still a very good fighter. I just thinkt hats his weakness.

Bring on Bisping in a year, WAR BISPING!

Rob S
09-29-2006, 06:50 AM

Bring on Bisping in a year, WAR BISPING!

I know that you love your boy (I like him too), but he would get KTFO

UKfan
09-29-2006, 07:39 AM
I honestly think in a year, maybe 2, he'd give Chuck a good fight, he's very good on his feet, ask Cyrille Diabate.

ccB
09-29-2006, 12:57 PM
I honestly think in a year, maybe 2, he'd give Chuck a good fight, he's very good on his feet, ask Cyrille Diabate.Did Bisping fight the snake?

UKfan
09-29-2006, 02:34 PM
I honestly think in a year, maybe 2, he'd give Chuck a good fight, he's very good on his feet, ask Cyrille Diabate.Did Bisping fight the snake?

They had a kickboxing match, Diabate won in the first extra round. But Bisping clearly has some good standup.

From Wikipedia:

"Bisping would also compete in another Light-Heavyweight cage kickboxing contest, against Cyrille Diabaté at CWFC Strike Force 1 on 21st May, 2005, with Diabaté victorious via decision after the end of the first extra round"

UKfan
09-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Big thread on it at Sherdog

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=428312&highlight=bisping+diabate

ccB
09-29-2006, 02:51 PM

They had a kickboxing match, Diabate won in the first extra round. But Bisping clearly has some good standup.

From Wikipedia:

"Bisping would also compete in another Light-Heavyweight cage kickboxing contest, against Cyrille Diabaté at CWFC Strike Force 1 on 21st May, 2005, with Diabaté victorious via decision after the end of the first extra round"The Snakes stand up loooked reaaaaaaaaaaaal good against Rua.

UKfan
09-29-2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah I've heard that as well, thats why I think it's impressive Bisping took him to an extra round standing, even if Diabaté was "unmotivated". Unfortunately I cant find the fight to watch it myself, Youtube took it down.

ccB
09-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah I've heard that as well, thats why I think it's impressive Bisping took him to an extra round standing, even if Diabaté was "unmotivated". Unfortunately I cant find the fight to watch it myself, Youtube took it down. Well if Ninja had a hard time standing up with The Snake (even though he ended up stomping him out) That says alot about bisping being able to stand up with him for that long. The Snakes stand up was one of the most impressing things to me from that whole PPV. Bisping is one of my favorite TUF fighters I cant wait to see him in the octagon.

UKfan
09-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Yeah I've heard that as well, thats why I think it's impressive Bisping took him to an extra round standing, even if Diabaté was "unmotivated". Unfortunately I cant find the fight to watch it myself, Youtube took it down. Well if Ninja had a hard time standing up with The Snake (even though he ended up stomping him out) That says alot about bisping being able to stand up with him for that long. The Snakes stand up was one of the most impressing things to me from that whole PPV. Bisping is one of my favorite TUF fighters I cant wait to see him in the octagon.

Not long, should be in November

Just been reading about Bisping over at Sherdog, he's fighting in November and it's been rumoured it's going to be either Sakara, Gouveia or Eric Schafer. I thought he would be fed a can for his first fight, I guess not. Sakara or Gouveia for your UFC official debut (not counting Haynes) would be rough!

ccB
09-30-2006, 01:14 PM

Not long, should be in November

Just been reading about Bisping over at Sherdog, he's fighting in November and it's been rumoured it's going to be either Sakara, Gouveia or Eric Schafer. I thought he would be fed a can for his first fight, I guess not. Sakara or Gouveia for your UFC official debut (not counting Haynes) would be rough! Well I guess they are figuring Jardine beat Gouveia so Bisping should be able to seeing as he actually won TUF where Jardine did not. Although Gouveia or Sakara are not no Bill Mahood which is the can forrest griffin got his first UFC fight against.

XxXdragonXxX
09-30-2006, 03:15 PM
It'll be nice to see Bisping fight against a guy that doesn't have 30 pounds of flab hanging off his sides like Haynes did.

Rob S
09-30-2006, 03:19 PM
It'll be nice to see Bisping fight against a guy that doesn't have 30 pounds of flab hanging off his sides like Haynes did.

haha, haynes was such a joke.

ccB
09-30-2006, 03:23 PM

haha, haynes was such a joke.Yeah, Hamel vs Bisping shoudla been the fight at the end that whole LHW class was a joke.

XxXdragonXxX
09-30-2006, 03:38 PM

haha, haynes was such a joke.

I wonder if he'll be any better now that he's down to 185...he still wants to drop down to 170 so he's probably still out of shape.

Rob S
09-30-2006, 03:42 PM

haha, haynes was such a joke.Yeah, Hamel vs Bisping shoudla been the fight at the end that whole LHW class was a joke.

Hamil is just like Koscheck imo, if he gets stand up, he can be a really good fighter. I actually think Koscheck is going to be really good in a few years because his stand up looked much improved in his last fight, and we all know he can dominate a fight with his wrestling. I can see him contending for a title somewhat soon.

XxXdragonXxX
09-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Speaking of the TUF 3 guys...Grove, Herman and Hamill will be fighting some UFC rookies on Spike, October 10.

Grove vs. Chris Price
Herman vs. Jason McDonald
Hamill vs. Seth Petruzelli (from TUF 2, lost in the semi's)

Rory Singer and Josh Haynes will be fighting eachother as well, but it probably won't be shown on TV.

Not a very exciting card for Ortiz vs. Shamrock 3...The main event will probably end early, And then there's a bunch of rookies fighting eachother. They could have atleast put Bisping against Hamill, since that's how the TUF 3 final should have been anyway.

ccB
09-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Speaking of the TUF 3 guys...Grove, Herman and Hamill will be fighting some UFC rookies on Spike, October 10.

Grove vs. Chris Price

Should be pretty easy for the TUF 3 guys.

Rory Singer and Josh Haynes will be fighting eachother as well, but it probably won't be shown on TV.Seth Petruzelli was one of my favorites from TUF 2. I bet Rory Singer dominates Haynes. I wonder what kind of meat skirt Haynes has now that hes at MW.

ccB
09-30-2006, 04:16 PM

Grove vs. Chris Price

Rory Singer and Josh Haynes will be fighting eachother as well, but it probably won't be shown on TV.

Not a very excting card for Ortiz vs. Shamrock 3...The main event will probably end early, And then there's a bunch of rookies fighting eachother. They could have atleast put Bisping against Hamill, since that's how the TUF 3 final should have been anyway.Bisping is fighting on the Hughes vs GSP Monson vs Sylvia card.

XxXdragonXxX
09-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Bisping is fighting on the Hughes vs GSP Monson vs Sylvia card.

Who's he fighting?

Rob S
09-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Bisping is fighting on the Hughes vs GSP Monson vs Sylvia card.

Who's he fighting?

hasnt been announced. i am not even positive that he is fighting. are u sure ccb? That is a stacked card if it is, hughes-GSP, Sylvia- Monson, Mir-Vera, and Joe Stevenson vs Hominick, and Bisping! That would be the best UFC card I recall, ever.

Rob S
09-30-2006, 04:35 PM
just saw that nick diaz was on that card too :shock: a must buy imo

XxXdragonXxX
09-30-2006, 04:36 PM
Ok, I just looked around a little to see who he was fighting and all I could find was Bisping vs. TBA...maybe they will put Hamill up against him.

I also saw something about Nick Diaz being on the card as well...I hate Diaz, so I hope they throw someone good at him so he gets whipped.

EDIT- Diaz will be fighting Graison Tibau, who I've never heard of...
http://www.graciefighter.com/?page=news

Rob S
09-30-2006, 04:40 PM
Ok, I just looked around a little to see who he was fighting and all I could find was Bisping vs. TBA...maybe they will put Hamill up against him.

I also saw something about Nick Diaz being on the card as well...I hate Diaz, so I hope they throw someone good at him so he gets whipped.

EDIT- Diaz will be fighting Graison Tibau.

no chance in hell they put bisbing vs hamil on that card. they will make that a co feature after each have had a few fights

ccB
09-30-2006, 04:47 PM

EDIT- Diaz will be fighting Graison Tibau.

no chance in hell they put bisbing vs hamil on that card. they will make that a co feature after each have had a few fightsHamel fights petruzelli too close to that fight, They will more than likely have bisping against a Can so he can build up some momentum. Its been rumored in this thread gouveia and sakara are two rumored opponents.

XxXdragonXxX
09-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Hamel fights petruzelli too close to that fight, They will more than likely have bisping against a Can so he can build up some momentum. Its been rumored in this thread gouveia and sakara are two rumored opponents.

Yeah, probably is too close...although they have Hughes fighting just under 2 months after his fight with Penn.

ccB
10-02-2006, 07:43 AM
Hamel fights petruzelli too close to that fight, They will more than likely have bisping against a Can so he can build up some momentum. Its been rumored in this thread gouveia and sakara are two rumored opponents.

Yeah, probably is too close...although they have Hughes fighting just under 2 months after his fight with Penn.I think if UFC ever does Bisping vs Hamel they will play it up like Griffin vs Bonner and make it a full fledged rivalry. They are gonna have both fighters fight some cans get some win which will cause momentum to build than they will have them fight and that way they can have it as a Co Headliner on a PPV event. They will probably have Hamel destroy some people than he will come out like "I am the real ultimate fighter" and take shots at Bisping.

Rob S
10-02-2006, 07:45 AM

Yeah, probably is too close...although they have Hughes fighting just under 2 months after his fight with Penn.I think if UFC ever does Bisping vs Hamel they will play it up like Griffin vs Bonner and make it a full fledged rivalry. They are gonna have both fighters fight some cans get some win which will cause momentum to build than they will have them fight and that way they can have it as a Co Headliner on a PPV event. They will probably have Hamel destroy some people than he will come out like "I am the real ultimate fighter" and take shots at Bisping.

Exactly, thats what I said about a page back

ccB
10-02-2006, 10:26 AM

Exactly, thats what I said about a page backYeah its all marketing Dana will do whatever he can to make a buck and a good rivalry gets peoples attention better.

UKfan
10-02-2006, 01:39 PM
From Bisping at Sherdog

"hi guys,
i'm fighting on the 11th of november. Cant say who against just yet, but no doubt it will soon be common knowledge.
I would of been fighting sooner but I injured myself training for my last fight. Cant wait to get back in there."

"I wouldnt call the guy im fighting a can. He won his last ufc appearance quite easily in under 3 minutes.
Yeah its at light heavy. Thats my natural weight class and I have no desire to drop down."

Thats why it's been said he's fighting Gouveia or Schafer

XxXdragonXxX
10-02-2006, 01:56 PM
From Bisping at Sherdog

"hi guys,
i'm fighting on the 11th of november. Cant say who against just yet, but no doubt it will soon be common knowledge.
I would of been fighting sooner but I injured myself training for my last fight. Cant wait to get back in there."

"I wouldnt call the guy im fighting a can. He won his last ufc appearance quite easily in under 3 minutes.
Yeah its at light heavy. Thats my natural weight class and I have no desire to drop down."

Thats why it's been said he's fighting Gouveia or Schafer

Well if it's between Schafer and Gouveia and the guy won his last fight in under 3 minutes, it's gotta be Schafer cause Gouveia's last fight went 3:23.

Going through the list of light heavy's at UFC.com, the only other guy that won his last fight in under 3 minutes is David Heath.

10-02-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm pretty sure Hamill, Groves and Herman are all fighting at the Ortiz/Shamrock, free UFC event on spike. Oct 10 I think.

ccB
10-02-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Hamill, Groves and Herman are all fighting at the Ortiz/Shamrock, free UFC event on spike. Oct 10 I think.This is true

ccB
10-04-2006, 01:16 PM
They got Herman and Groves fighitng some absolute cans. No one ive ever even heard of before.

UKfan
10-04-2006, 01:57 PM
They got Herman and Groves fighitng some absolute cans. No one ive ever even heard of before.

Not surprising really.

XxXdragonXxX
10-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Yeah...not a very exciting card at all...but I'll watch it anyway.

UKfan
10-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Tito vs Dana White in a boxing match

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=3171

That should be pretty funny.

Rob S
10-04-2006, 02:31 PM

I heard about that.

ccB
10-05-2006, 01:27 PM

I heard about that.That will be hilarious. Tito doesnt have a great stand up but im sure he will make a full outta dana. Does anyone know anything about Dana's capabilities in the ring/octagon? Does he train for nething...bjj, boxing muay thai etc..

UKfan
10-05-2006, 01:48 PM

I heard about that.That will be hilarious. Tito doesnt have a great stand up but im sure he will make a full outta dana. Does anyone know anything about Dana's capabilities in the ring/octagon? Does he train for nething...bjj, boxing muay thai etc..

He used to teach boxercise, if that helps

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Dana_Boxercise.jpg

Actually it appears Dana did indeed do a bit of boxing, from wikipedia:

"I boxed before getting into submission fighting and got hooked. Actually, I owned three boxing gyms in Vegas. I trained and managed fighters and had a sports management company. One day I met Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell, whom I started representing, and I got into this huge contract negotiation with Bob Meyrowitz, the former owner of Tito Ortiz’s contract. Through that, Bob and I developed a mutual respect for one another, and I discovered he was selling UFC."

Rob S
10-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Dana was a pretty good amatuer boxer

XxXdragonXxX
10-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be a fight between Joe Rogan and Wesley Snipes?

BUSTKUNTLAWL
10-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be a fight between Joe Rogan and Wesley Snipes?

yeah snipes pussed out

ccB
10-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Cote vs Rivera tonight. I predict a Cote KO

XxXdragonXxX
10-05-2006, 09:03 PM
Yeah, Cote is gonna whip Rivera.