PDA

View Full Version : Question/Help Please.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
04-25-2007, 12:29 AM
hey guys, i am running a fantasy league with 12 of my friends. i've made a 3 page document explaining everything as they are all rather unfamiliar with the fantasy thing. i myself haven't been in a football fantasy league before and i just wanted to clarify something before i send out the document.

I want to have a draft that has people draft both offense and defenisve players. so i just want to make sure that you are able to do that. i want DL, LBs and DBs on each team. can u do this, and if so, is there any limit on the number of players on any team or for any position?

and input would be appreciated as i don't want to send this out to the dumbies (u could call me one also) if it isn't correct and i won't be able to follow through with it.

(I plan on doing it throught Yahoo)

thanks in advance

Caddy
04-25-2007, 12:31 AM
I am pretty sure you can only have 4 defensive players on Yahoo Fantasy Football.

I am in a keeper league via ESPN which has full rosters on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
04-25-2007, 12:35 AM
ESPN eh, i might have to consider using that then. that would be pretty good. i just assumed Yahoo because its what i've played BBall out of in the past.

4 defensive players wouldn't be enough. crappy. thanks for the input

neko4
04-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Sorry to get off topic, but does anyone know a site where you can have a customizable league? Like be able to choose DE's and stuff and say INT's are 3pts

Caddy
04-25-2007, 02:50 AM
Sorry to get off topic, but does anyone know a site where you can have a customizable league? Like be able to choose DE's and stuff and say INT's are 3pts

You can customize almost everything on ESPN