PDA

View Full Version : Boley-Abbate-Williams

Ciao Bella
04-25-2007, 09:44 AM
I would LOVE if the Falcons went after Abbate in like the 4th/5th round. He would be amzing between Boley and Williams!!

scar988
04-25-2007, 10:22 AM
Brooking or Beck would be better.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-25-2007, 10:51 AM
Brooking or Beck would be better.

QFT

10 char

D-Rod
04-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Indeed. We only need LB depth. Not that I'd be against grabbing Abbate, I think he'll be a good player, but he'll only be depth for the foreseeable future. Personally, I'm really excited to see how Beck comes along.

Remember, we have Van Gorder, a star DC at UG and then an HC for a year, as our LB coach, so Beck, Boley and Demo are going to get some fabulous coaching. I just hope that Zimmer gives Beck a decent opportunity at last.

Ciao Bella
04-25-2007, 01:05 PM
I was just putting it out there

scar988
04-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Indeed. We only need LB depth. Not that I'd be against grabbing Abbate, I think he'll be a good player, but he'll only be depth for the foreseeable future. Personally, I'm really excited to see how Beck comes along.

Remember, we have Van Gorder, a star DC at UG and then an HC for a year, as our LB coach, so Beck, Boley and Demo are going to get some fabulous coaching. I just hope that Zimmer gives Beck a decent opportunity at last.Zimmer loves BEck and Brooking and Boley and Demo. he is ok with Wilkins... if we had a chance though we would get Tony Taylor and he would be our backup at WLB and SLB.