PDA

View Full Version : If we trade up..

nvot9
04-25-2007, 12:10 PM
If we trade up in the draft, (and no one give me that bullcrap about us definitely not moving up because of Tangini's philosophy's because at this point, it's definitely up in the air) who are we gunning for? Alan Branch, Adam Carriker, Leon Hall, Gaines Adams?

Javes
04-25-2007, 04:12 PM
If we trade up for a corner I might break my TV (wait I'm going to the draft)err... be really pissed. IF we trade up I would like to see them get a guy like Branch or Carriker.

derza222
04-25-2007, 04:17 PM
If we trade up I'll be pretty disappointed, there's nobody at a position of major need that's worth trading up for IMO. I'd rather sit at 25 and take BPA or trade down. I guess if it had to be somebody I'd take Landry because he and Rhodes would be filthy in the secondary and he's a pretty safe pick IMO, but safety isn't really much of a need at all so again I really wouldn't be happy about trading up.

Young Nasty Man
04-25-2007, 06:49 PM
like the rest of them said not such a bright move...but if im doing it, its for Carriker...Fits the scheme and fills our DE hole....maybe Leon Hall or Gaines but for me its Carriker...

Non_Sequitur
04-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Considering Kiper said the Jets are looking at trading down, I doubt we trade up.

derza222
04-25-2007, 07:10 PM
like the rest of them said not such a bright move...but if im doing it, its for Carriker...Fits the scheme and fills our DE hole....maybe Leon Hall or Gaines but for me its Carriker...

I know they aren't the most talented guys and have question marks but after signing Coleman and Haynes if we trade up for Carriker and lose day one picks or a significant player I'll be pretty pissed. I mean I'd be pretty pissed regardless of who we took but that selection would definitely frustrate me and cause me to question what exactly the team is trying to do at this point.

BroadwayJoe10
04-25-2007, 10:06 PM
calvin johnson. Just like everyone else i really dislike the idea of trading up, although if we came away with CJ the huge smile on my face prolly wouldnt allow me to be upset. well its not gonna happen but it answers the question