PDA

View Full Version : Would the Chiefs trade up with the Bengals?

FootballGod
04-25-2007, 07:22 PM
If Ted Ginn is there at 18 would you guys trade up with us to get him? I am thinking that the Bengals switch 1st round pick then they get your 3rd. Would this be something that you guys would do? The reason that I ask is because you guys just traded Hall and Ginn is a return machine as well.

matts22
04-25-2007, 07:37 PM
No, I would stay put. We have too many needs to waste a 3rd round pick. We'll stay put and if Ginn falls, fine...and if he doesn't, we'll take Aaron Ross and have him return kicks (or Jeff Webb who is already a Chief).

villagewarrior
04-25-2007, 08:14 PM
I can't see the Chiefs moving up for Ginn. An offensive or defensive lineman? Perhaps, but I don't see them moving up because they seem to have been looking for additional picks.

Ho0k Em'
04-25-2007, 08:46 PM
I don't think that the Chiefs will give up any draft picks. Especially not for a reciever that might be there at #23. We don't need a returner that bad Jeff Webb has looked good when he's had a chance.

BPhilb
04-25-2007, 08:47 PM
I don't think we are even considering giving up picks at this point. I imagine that we will still be trying to trade back in the draft to aquire more picks. If we do go up I would imagine though Cincy would be an option because we would probably be jumping ahead on New York to grab Staley.

eazyb81
04-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Nah, we're in full rebuilding mode. We aren't one player away from being a SB contender, so we should keep our picks to fill needs.

If anything, we might trade down this year to pick up some extra picks.