PDA

View Full Version : Final Mock Drafts

America
04-25-2007, 09:41 PM
It is what the title says.

1 - Ryan Kalil. I like Chester at G, and Kalil can even switch over to G if Chester must play C. He's scrappy and smart, and would give us the foundation for our future line. He's ready to start now and would be a great upgrade over Flynn. Is decently mobile so he can fit in with our more athletic line.

2 - I really don't know what to do with this pick. It's the last one I did. I was debating between wideout and a CB/S that somebody talked about earlier. I love defense so I go with the latter and choose Eric Weddle. He's tough and a leader, perfect for our D, as well as very versitile. Can become a ST demon as well as be our backup S/NB/future behind Reed.

4(comp) - Mario Henderson. We need to continue developing younger olineman. Henderson isn't the complete package yet, but he's athletic and works hard and can learn the proper technique. Potential LT.

4(comp) - Antwan Barnes. Versitile, explosive, productive DE who makes the change to OLB. The raw potential of Adalius Thomas coming out. Has played LB before so the transition is easier than expected. He was actually recruited by Miami, Michigan St. and LSU.

5 - Chris Denman. Another potential starter on the line. A RT or a guard who is better at run blocking. The kind of solid lineman who can be around for a long time and still has potential. Not necesarilythe kind of lineman we're looking for, but is a legit RT that we could need. Plus extra bodies on the line never hurts.

5(comp) - Walter Thomas. We've got a lot of studs on the DL, but they are old. Height: 6-43/8 | Weight: 374 | 40-Time: 5.19. Insane upside.

6 - Greg Peterson. Just from a physical standpoint he's worth the pick. Factor in 100+ tackles/25 TFL and 10 sacks in two years, he could go even higher. He's the clone of Trevor Pryce.

6(comp) - Roy Hall. It's an endless list of possibilties when it comes to late round WRs. Hall's got extreme potential and is a hard worker. He blocks and has ridiculous triangle Numbers. Could compare to Andre Johnson coming out, but of course much less publicized and productive.

go_ravens94
04-25-2007, 09:48 PM
1. Ryan Kalil, C
2. Drew Stanton, QB
4a. Desmond Bishop, ILB
4b. Juwan Simpson, 3-4 OLB
5a. LeRon McClain, FB
5b. Daniel Parrish, OT
6. Nick Folk, K

America
04-25-2007, 10:05 PM
1. Ryan Kalil, C
2. Drew Stanton, QB
4a. Desmond Bishop, ILB
5. LeRon McClain, FB
6a. John Talley, CB
6b. Nick Folk, K

Don't we have 2 5ths?

ChefMike
04-25-2007, 10:32 PM
I would love to see it fall like this: Similar to yours America but would go another direction depending on what players were there.

1. Ryan Kalil USC C- Time to get a True replacement for Flynn let Chester and Flynn battle it out and move the other to Guard.

2. Quincy Black New Mexico LB - Incredible athlete with HUGE upside drawing a lot of comparisons to Urlacher. Would be the perfect guy to be Ray's New understudy.

4. Baraka Atkins Miami DE - Good Physical Attributes didnt always equate to on field production. Raw, but with right opportunity the best can be brought out of him. Plus he played at the U, they take care of their own and he will get a lot of attention with the Ravens

4. Jacob Bender Nichols St OT - Another great Physical Prospect has the body needs to work on the technique. With the increase of small school linemen being successful in the NFL lately he could be a HUGE sleeper

5. Anthony Arline Baylor CB - Didnt get a lot of publicity because of his teammate but has all the potential to be successful as a nickel back and 2nd CB.

5. Walter Thomas NW Mississippi CC DT - He will get drafted simply on size and potential but will be a HUGE prospect literally HUGE at 6'5 374lbs. Think of Ngata and Gregg and Thomas on the Goal Line stopping a TD ?

6. Jared Zabransky Boise St QB - He is a gamer he knows how to win. Might not have the strongest arm but he has all the intangibles that might turn him into the next Tom Brady maybe ?

6. Derek Stanley Wisconsin-Whitewater WR - Ok I know WHO ? Another small school prospect. But his production speaks for itself and is quick 4.4 40 time but he is short at 5'9, but he scored 33 TDs his last 2 years in college and averaged over 20 yds per catch so he knows how to make the big play. Would be a good return man and possible 4th WR behind D-Will potentially

BigDawg819
04-25-2007, 10:51 PM
I would love to see it fall like this: Similar to yours America but would go another direction depending on what players were there.

1. Ryan Kalil USC C- Time to get a True replacement for Flynn let Chester and Flynn battle it out and move the other to Guard.

2. Quincy Black New Mexico LB - Incredible athlete with HUGE upside drawing a lot of comparisons to Urlacher. Would be the perfect guy to be Ray's New understudy.

4. Baraka Atkins Miami DE - Good Physical Attributes didnt always equate to on field production. Raw, but with right opportunity the best can be brought out of him. Plus he played at the U, they take care of their own and he will get a lot of attention with the Ravens

4. Jacob Bender Nichols St OT - Another great Physical Prospect has the body needs to work on the technique. With the increase of small school linemen being successful in the NFL lately he could be a HUGE sleeper

5. Anthony Arline Baylor CB - Didnt get a lot of publicity because of his teammate but has all the potential to be successful as a nickel back and 2nd CB.

5. Walter Thomas NW Mississippi CC DT - He will get drafted simply on size and potential but will be a HUGE prospect literally HUGE at 6'5 374lbs. Think of Ngata and Gregg and Thomas on the Goal Line stopping a TD ?

6. Jared Zabransky Boise St QB - He is a gamer he knows how to win. Might not have the strongest arm but he has all the intangibles that might turn him into the next Tom Brady maybe ?

6. Derek Stanley Wisconsin-Whitewater WR - Ok I know WHO ? Another small school prospect. But his production speaks for itself and is quick 4.4 40 time but he is short at 5'9, but he scored 33 TDs his last 2 years in college and averaged over 20 yds per catch so he knows how to make the big play. Would be a good return man and possible 4th WR behind D-Will potentially

The sheer fact you even mentioned Zabransky has a potential draft pick makes me enraged and want to reinstate all the horrid thoughts I've thought about in my entire life and project them towards you.

ChefMike
04-25-2007, 11:00 PM
The sheer fact you even mentioned Zabransky has a potential draft pick makes me enraged and want to reinstate all the horrid thoughts I've thought about in my entire life and project them towards you.

Oh my god dude... so much hate towards everything I post. I could have said lets draft Jesus Christ at QB and your Mom at LT (since she is big enough) and you would have some sort of comment about you being enraged to no extent.. you REALLY need to seek help and soon...

BigDawg819
04-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Oh my god dude... so much hate towards everything I post. I could have said lets draft Jesus Christ at QB and your Mom at LT (since she is big enough) and you would have some sort of comment about you being enraged to no extent.. you REALLY need to seek help and soon...

I need help? You resorted to a "your Mom" fat joke, there God grow up, get laid, and join MySpace to get some friends.

ChefMike
04-25-2007, 11:11 PM
I need help? You resorted to a "your Mom" fat joke, there God grow up, get laid, and join MySpace to get some friends.

wow... you truely are disturbed. If you had to join MySpace to get friends thats scary ! Getting laid is not a problem for me not sure about you, I could have resorted to you Mom is ugly and we could have drafted her as a replacement to Ray Lewis. I mean come on man are you following me around to every post I make ? I sure hope you arent stalking me ?

Why don't you just Comment on the topic of the thread and not what I posted to it, you have added no value of any kind to this thread.

Yung Flippa
04-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Round 1. Ryan Kalil, C, USC
We would have Kalil start at Center and keep Chris Chester at guard. Kalil can even play Guard at himself.

Round 2. Quentin Moses, DE/OLB, Georgia
If he falls all the way to us, a big chance by the way, we would be able to get maybe the biggest steal of the draft if he can go back to his Junior year form. He would also be insurance just in case Dan Cody or JJ don't live up to their expectations or get injured.

Round 4, 1st Comp. Troy Smith, QB, Ohio St.
He would be a very big steal if he falls this far. We can groom him under Steve McNair for a year or two. Then later he can probably take over and have a chance at being a starter.

Round 4, 2nd Comp. Tarell Brown, CB, Texas
He could end up a steal and he will probably fall this far because of charcter issues. But if you put him in a locker room with Steve McNair, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, those issues will be gone very quickly.

Round 5 Rory Johnson, LB, Ole Miss
He was overshadowed by Patrick Willis but he can defentily play and get to the quarterback. With our defense we can defentily groom him very quickly and help him excel more then other people

Round 5, Comp. Desmond Bishop, MLB, California
Good back-up and depth player

Round 6, Justin Medlock, K, UCLA
Matt Stover isn't getting any younger

BigDawg819
04-25-2007, 11:58 PM
wow... you truely are disturbed. If you had to join MySpace to get friends thats scary ! Getting laid is not a problem for me not sure about you, I could have resorted to you Mom is ugly and we could have drafted her as a replacement to Ray Lewis. I mean come on man are you following me around to every post I make ? I sure hope you arent stalking me ?

Why don't you just Comment on the topic of the thread and not what I posted to it, you have added no value of any kind to this thread.

Sure I did, I pointed out the idiocy of your including Zabransky has a potential pick.

ChefMike
04-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Sure I did, I pointed out the idiocy of your including Zabransky has a potential pick.

Ok Prof. Big Dawg you really added some real insight to the draft with that comment about my selections ?!

You are just making me laugh that you seem to follow me from thread to thread and tell me what I am saying is uneducated and stupid ?

Tell me this oh wise one, if Zabransky is SOOOO bad how did he seem to lead his team to all those wins ? How did he throw for over 8,000 yds and post over a 60% comp rating ? Especially when your not in a pass first offense. Oh yea and when does make an NFL team this year don't forget I told you so..

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Ok Prof. Big Dawg you really added some real insight to the draft with that comment about my selections ?!

You are just making me laugh that you seem to follow me from thread to thread and tell me what I am saying is uneducated and stupid ?

Tell me this oh wise one, if Zabransky is SOOOO bad how did he seem to lead his team to all those wins ? How did he throw for over 8,000 yds and post over a 60% comp rating ? Especially when your not in a pass first offense. Oh yea and when does make an NFL team this year don't forget I told you so..

Its called not always competing against the top level of competition is how you acquire stats. Just because you feel in love with him after the Bowl Game, which is the only reason you even know who he is, doesn't mean he's an actual prospect. He looked mediocre in all the post season activities and was mediocre in the combine. Plus success in college don't mean dick in the NFL always, Ty Detmer, Andre Ware, David Klinger, Akili Smith, Timmy Chang, Rick Mirer, etc.

ChefMike
04-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Its called not always competing against the top level of competition is how you acquire stats. Just because you feel in love with him after the Bowl Game, which is the only reason you even know who he is, doesn't mean he's an actual prospect. He looked mediocre in all the post season activities and was mediocre in the combine. Plus success in college don't mean dick in the NFL always, Ty Detmer, Andre Ware, David Klinger, Akili Smith, Timmy Chang, Rick Mirer, etc.

Please don't tell me what I know and don't know about a player. I watched him Play in 05 against Georgia. I went to USC and have friends at UGA. I follow CFB quite closely and know a little more then what I read in on here. Maybe you should back off and relax a little bit. I know what I am talking about. Tom Brady did the same thing and they told him he wouldnt play well in the NFL and we all know how that worked out. Now to take a flyer on a good leader at QB for an offense that doesnt need someone that can throw a 60 yd bomb after a 7 step drop. People have underestimated players all over the league that have turned out so to say that the guy I pick is the worst choice or is going to make you act like a loon..

"The sheer fact you even mentioned Zabransky has a potential draft pick makes me enraged and want to reinstate all the horrid thoughts I've thought about in my entire life and project them towards you."

That is quite disturbing to me..but your beginning to make me understand you are just deranged and you lost it a long time ago..

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Please don't tell me what I know and don't know about a player. I watched him Play in 05 against Georgia. I went to USC and have friends at UGA. I follow CFB quite closely and know a little more then what I read in on here. Maybe you should back off and relax a little bit. I know what I am talking about. Tom Brady did the same thing and they told him he wouldnt play well in the NFL and we all know how that worked out. Now to take a flyer on a good leader at QB for an offense that doesnt need someone that can throw a 60 yd bomb after a 7 step drop. People have underestimated players all over the league that have turned out so to say that the guy I pick is the worst choice or is going to make you act like a loon..

"The sheer fact you even mentioned Zabransky has a potential draft pick makes me enraged and want to reinstate all the horrid thoughts I've thought about in my entire life and project them towards you."

That is quite disturbing to me..but your beginning to make me understand you are just deranged and you lost it a long time ago..

I'm deranged? You're quasi-comparing Zabransky to Brady I think you don't have a ****** clue if you have the moxy to suggest that.

EdReedUnstoppable
04-26-2007, 12:19 PM
RD 1 #29= Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU

Kinda surprising, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him still on th board and the BPA at the #29 pick. Would give the Ravens a big reciever at 6'2 220 and very good speed with his big frame. Also allows us to trade Mason for some or maybe just 1 later pick, although I don't think we'll trade him because no one will offer anything good.

RD 2 #61= Ikaika Alama Francis DE, Hawaii

I love this pick, he is 6'5 280 runs in the mid 4.8s and has good strength. His big knock is that he is raw, well what better situation then to sit behind Trevor Pryce and learn from one of the best for a year? I could see him replacing Trevor and not missing a beat!

RD 3 #92 Traded to Buffalo for RB Willis McGahee

no comment

RD 4 #128 Traded to Tennessee for QB Steve McNair

no comment

RD 4 #134= Tim Duckworth OG, Auburn

Adds great depth right away and will eventually start at RG, when we move Chester to C.

RD 4 #137= Mario Henderson OT, Florida St.

Big guy could stand to put on some more weight, but we are trying to get lighter and more athletic on the OL so he fits right in.

RD 5 #166= Jordan Palmer QB, UTEP

Carson's little brother, and if he turns anything close to Carson then we got ourselves a very good young QB.

RD 5 #174= DeShawn Wynn RB, Florida

This is our insurance policy in case Willis faisl horribly, or gets injured. Big bruising back with great speed.

RD 6 #203= DeDrick Harrington LB, Missouri

Gives us another very good athlete and a big LB at 6'3 248, hits everything that moves and makes plays.

RD 6 #207= Jordan Kent WR, Oregon

6'4 220 4.5 speed, gives us better depth at WR, I mean how much longer will Devard Darling keep making this team just to disappear during the season, lets let someone who has potential to be a good WR disappear during the season.

RD 7 #239 Traded to Buffalo for RB Willis McGahee

no comment

All that said I have been known to let guys slide to the Ravens when they should have gone higher so my apologies if you hate it, but to be honest I dont care cause I like it.

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 12:21 PM
RD 1 #29= Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU

Kinda surprising, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him still on th board and the BPA at the #29 pick. Would give the Ravens a big reciever at 6'2 220 and very good speed with his big frame. Also allows us to trade Mason for some or maybe just 1 later pick, although I don't think we'll trade him because no one will offer anything good.

RD 2 #61= Ikaika Alama Francis DE, Hawaii

I love this pick, he is 6'5 280 runs in the mid 4.8s and has good strength. His big knock is that he is raw, well what better situation then to sit behind Trevor Pryce and learn from one of the best for a year? I could see him replacing Trevor and not missing a beat!

RD 3 #92 Traded to Buffalo for RB Willis McGahee

no comment

RD 4 #128 Traded to Tennessee for QB Steve McNair

no comment

RD 4 #134= Tim Duckworth OG, Auburn

Adds great depth right away and will eventually start at RG, when we move Chester to C.

RD 4 #137= Mario Henderson OT, Florida St.

Big guy could stand to put on some more weight, but we are trying to get lighter and more athletic on the OL so he fits right in.

RD 5 #166= Jordan Palmer QB, UTEP

Carson's little brother, and if he turns anything close to Carson then we got ourselves a very good young QB.

RD 5 #174= DeShawn Wynn RB, Florida

This is our insurance policy in case Willis faisl horribly, or gets injured. Big bruising back with great speed.

RD 6 #203= DeDrick Harrington LB, Missouri

Gives us another very good athlete and a big LB at 6'3 248, hits everything that moves and makes plays.

RD 6 #207= Jordan Kent WR, Oregon

6'4 220 4.5 speed, gives us better depth at WR, I mean how much longer will Devard Darling keep making this team just to disappear during the season, lets let someone who has potential to be a good WR disappear during the season.

All that said I have been known to let guys slide to the Ravens when they should have gone higher so my apologies if you hate it, but to be honest I dont care cause I like it.

Where's Justin Medlock? Damn you I want Justin Medlock!

EdReedUnstoppable
04-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Where's Justin Medlock? Damn you I want Justin Medlock!

UDFA, or just get somebody else, its a kicker lets not argue over a KICKER!!!

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 12:28 PM
UDFA, or just get somebody else, its a kicker lets not argue over a KICKER!!!

OH I'm ARGUING OVER A KICKER THERE BUDDY! :D

EdReedUnstoppable
04-26-2007, 12:34 PM
OH I'm ARGUING OVER A KICKER THERE BUDDY! :D

Well I won't do it, you can't make me argue over a kicker I shant.

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Well I won't do it, you can't make me argue over a kicker I shant.

Don't question my powers............

EdReedUnstoppable
04-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Don't question my powers............

Consider them questioned...............

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Consider them questioned...............

HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

EdReedUnstoppable
04-26-2007, 12:44 PM
HOW DARE YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Im ERU fool......I ALWAYS DARE!!!! I PITY THE CRACKA ASS CRACKA!!!

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Im ERU fool......I ALWAYS DARE!!!! I PITY THE CRACKA ASS CRACKA!!!

Yeah I got nothing in return......................I feel bad, feel weak..........

niel89
04-26-2007, 03:08 PM

id be fine with trying out a 6th on Zanbransky, id prefer the later 6th but it would be the worst thing in the world.

i love Ikaika Alama Francis. so much up side and i think he could really be coached up at baltimore

go_ravens94
04-26-2007, 04:54 PM
1. Ryan Kalil, C
2. Drew Stanton, QB
4a. Desmond Bishop, ILB
5a. LeRon McClain, FB
5b. Daniel Parrish, OT
6. Nick Folk, K

Mock updated.

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Mock updated.

Where's Medlock? :D

go_ravens94
04-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Where's Medlock? :D

I like Medlock, but unless we maneuver something, Medlock won't be available, so I went with the top combine performer, Nick Folk.

America
04-26-2007, 05:41 PM
We would have Kalil start at Center and keep Chris Chester at guard. Kalil can even play Guard at himself.

If he falls all the way to us, a big chance by the way, we would be able to get maybe the biggest steal of the draft if he can go back to his Junior year form. He would also be insurance just in case Dan Cody or JJ don't live up to their expectations or get injured.

He would be a very big steal if he falls this far. We can groom him under Steve McNair for a year or two. Then later he can probably take over and have a chance at being a starter.

He could end up a steal and he will probably fall this far because of charcter issues. But if you put him in a locker room with Steve McNair, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, those issues will be gone very quickly.

He was overshadowed by Patrick Willis but he can defentily play and get to the quarterback. With our defense we can defentily groom him very quickly and help him excel more then other people

Uhh...yes he is.

Love Kalil, Brown, Bishop. Kind of like the rest. But I'd be stoked for that draft.

America
04-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Mock updated.

I could have sworn we had two fours, two fives and two sixes.

ChefMike
04-26-2007, 05:45 PM

I am a fan of selecting Moses but I think he is too high in the 2nd round... some talk that he might fall to the 3rd or top of the 4th... Anthony Spencer might be an option for us in the 2nd as an alternative to Quentin Moses ?

America
04-26-2007, 05:48 PM
I am a fan of selecting Moses but I think he is too high in the 2nd round... some talk that he might fall to the 3rd or top of the 4th... Anthony Spencer might be an option for us in the 2nd as an alternative to Quentin Moses ?

No way is Spencer there.

Yung Flippa
04-26-2007, 06:13 PM

Yeah, besides Like i said if he can go back to his junior form then he can probably be the biggest steal of the draft. Even with players like Ray and Ed and D-Coach Rex Ryan he will defentily get better.

ChefMike
04-27-2007, 09:15 AM
No way is Spencer there.

His stock is high but he could fall deeper into the 2nd with the way the 1st round is shaping up and people are slipping... but you are probably correct..

If Moses could get back to his Jr year he would be the greatest steal in the draft ! Flippa I am with you on that one !

EdReedUnstoppable
04-27-2007, 09:19 AM
His stock is high but he could fall deeper into the 2nd with the way the 1st round is shaping up and people are slipping... but you are probably correct..

If Moses could get back to his Jr year he would be the greatest steal in the draft ! Flippa I am with you on that one !

I agree with you and Flip, however I dont think Moses will be on the board at our 2nd rd pick, I think he'll be a first half of the 2nd guy.

dcarey20
04-27-2007, 06:43 PM
1. Joe Staley, Offensive Tackle, Central Michigan

Staley could easily be gone at 29, but if he's there, it will be tough to pass on him. Jon Ogden already announced he is coming back, but we obviously need someone to be the successor, as Adam Terry is moving to right tackle. Joe is really a perfect fit, as we have been trying to transition to a more athletic offensive line.

Other Options at 29:

Dwayne Jarrett, Wide Receiver, Southern California: I'm not the biggest DJ fan out there, but I rank him in the 25-30 range, and his production in college would definitely warrant this selection. He's exactly the type of receiver we need. Big, tall, and a great redzone threat. He could be everything we've hoped Clarence Moore would be. Again, not my ideal pick, but I wouldn't mind it, as this is about where I have him ranked, and he'd really improve our redzone offense.

Ryan Kalil, Center, Southern California: I think Kalil has established himself as the top interior lineman available, and I have him as a late 1st round prospect. With this pick, Chris Chester would be able to remain at right guard, where he looked good in his rookie season. Our interior would be set for the next 5-10 years with Jason Brown, Kalil, and Chester. Not the sexiest pick but very solid.

Chris Houston, Cornerback, Arkansas: A few weeks ago it looked as though Houston wouldn't be anywhere near 29. But as we near the draft, it seems Darrelle Revis is getting more hype and the hype surrounding Chris has cooled a bit. I haven't cooled on him, as he's my #1 corner and a top 15 talent on my board. The guy has great natural ability, and the type of confidence that I love in a defensive back. He's my dream pick in round 1, and the front office has had some really good things to say about him. He's another guy that would be tough to pass on at 29.

2. Charles Johnson, Defensive End, Georgia

I'd love a chance at Charles in round 2, and he could easily be there for us. I've liked him for awhile now and I still feel he's at least an early 2nd round guy. He would be a valuable asset for our defensive line and linebacker rotations.

4. Mansfield Wrotto, Offensive Guard, Georgia Tech

Wrotto's a guy who I really like, and he would provide nice depth on the interior. He could even be the future for us at guard, much like former 4th rounder Jason Brown is now.

4. Mike Walker, Wide Receiver, Central Florida

Here's a guy who showed some outstanding natural ability. He's got outstanding size and ran a blistering 40. He'd be a great fit at the #4 spot for us.

5. Jordan Palmer, Quarterback, University of Texas El Paso

The Ravens have made it clear that they are interested in getting another quarterback. Trent Edwards, Kevin Kolb, John Beck, and Drew Stanton would all be options earlier than this, but Edwards, Beck, and Stanton could be off the board by pick 61, and I can't assume Kolb will be there in round 4. So we wait a bit longer than we hoped to take a QB, and we grab Palmer. He had a somewhat dissapointing career at UTEP, as I don't think he played up to his potential. He has adequete arm strength and amazing size for an NFL QB. At the very least he'd be a nice 3rd option, and with some coaching he could be even more for us.

5. Le'Ron McClain, Fullback, Alabama

Ovie Mughelli left in the offseason for a huge contract, and McClain could be a perfect replacement. We've shown interest in him, and he's just what we need in a fullback. He's a bruiser and just wants to block. Justin Green definitely has potential to be a good one, but with his injury issues, I think we need to bring in some competition, which is just what Le'Ron would do.

6. Quintin Culberson, Inside Linebacker, Mississippi State

Undersized but a solid athlete and would provide good depth on the inside.

6. Chinedum Ndukwe, Safety, Notre Dame

A good athlete and decent college player who gives us depth at safety along with Gerome Sapp.