PDA

View Full Version : Aubrayo Franklin

FG4prez
04-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Can he be a good NT for the 49ers? my buddy from Bmore is real high on him but hes a real homer. What are his strengths and what does he need work on?

EdReedUnstoppable
04-26-2007, 11:30 AM
He was very good last year as a rotational guy, his strength is he is strong and the point of attack and can man handle O linemen. His weakness is he was never able to show he could consistently put it all together for 2 or 3 downs at a time. I think he is a very good signing for the 49ers, I have faith that he can put it all together and come through for coach Nolan. But at the least you got yourself a great depth guy, and thats at the very least.

BigDawg819
04-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't expect the world from him but he's a solid guy that will add depth to the line and give you his all. Plus he comes from a solid and winning organization so he will bring that intangible with him to the locker room.

dcarey20
04-26-2007, 03:45 PM
I really like what Aubrayo brings to the table, and I think he's going to be a very good player in SF, whether it be as a starter or backup. He was a great situational player for us and did a really nice job at rotating in. He's got great potential, as he has a pretty quick burst and looked pretty strong. But like ERU said, he was a bit inconsistent at times, and that held him back as far as consistent playing time.

FG4prez
04-27-2007, 04:52 PM
thanks guys, his competition at NT is minimal so he will get his chance