PDA

View Full Version : Worst Team in the NFL right now

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Titans

stephenson86
10-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Tennessee, weve gone backwards from last year, we cant actually stop any form of running back, be it third string or not, we cant stop the pass, the only players with life in them are keith bullcuk and chris hope (hope leads the NFL in tackles) the offense is like a lake, stagnent and still, dont seem to go anywhere

at least oakland showed signs of life at the weekend

jkpigskin
10-02-2006, 04:51 PM
ill agree with you titans fans..... and having a raw rookie starting isnt gonna help

The Unseen
10-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Titans. I would've voted Raiders, but all you Titans fans have had some convincing arguments :lol:.

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Atleast Young has made less rookie mistakes than collins made the first three weeks :lol: :(

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
10-02-2006, 04:57 PM
I say Raiders. Like OMG WTf they have no o-line. Seriously, if they had that little stool thing that they have for pass skeleton drills when the offensive line is practicing on their own, they might be a little better.

Jensen
10-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Raiders. The Titans are a close second.

draftguru151
10-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Jason Taylor said Miami, I am going with him.

Basileus777
10-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Raiders. Andrew Walter makes Vince Young look like Joe Montana.

Shiver
10-02-2006, 05:15 PM
It's close, but i will go with the Titans. Calvin Johnson meet Vince Young, Vince meet Calvin.

draftguru151
10-02-2006, 05:16 PM
It's close, but i will go with the Titans. Calvin Johnson meet Vince Young, Vince meet Calvin.

Poor Calvin, he is gonna go from a RB at QB to a WR at QB.

TitleTown088
10-02-2006, 05:17 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: so true.

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 05:31 PM

Damn i know young is a good QB, but man i didn't know he could play both QB, WR, and RB at the same time 8) go ahead and give him his MVP award.

IBleedNavyandOrange
10-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Raiders.

Not just the crappiest team, but the worst. Hell, they lost to Cleveland.

At least Tennessee has a QB that eventually is going to be worth something.

LonghornsLegend
10-02-2006, 05:43 PM
titans are not the worst and are not too bad....

youth in the secondary with hope and pacman(who has stepped up leaps and bounds from his rookie season)...also haynesworth and bullock on the defensive side...

on O a qb who looks like he can win some games for them this year even, and actually looked good before the game was out of hand, at one point he brought it within 2 td's but he will need a defense as well as help....lendale looked really really good 2, i think with more carries then 9 he could of done something, hell if he is already in shape and stays in the weightroom and the gym they wont need to bother with another rb unless its a speedster ala norwood, then brown and henry are still talented....WR is their most glaring need and the pace their at they should land ginn or calvin johnson....

but oakland is far worse, they dont know if they need a qb or not, their o line is in shambles, jordan is alot older and by the time they are a playoff team i doubt he's around, and the defense needs rebuilt from the ground up....so as a team and organization oakland is far worse

sweetness34
10-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Wow, it feels nice not to here Chicago's name muttered in this thread. I know how you guys feel (ie Tennessee, Miami, Oakland, and San Fran fans). Over 20 years of suffering (minus a couple years of the playoffs) we've been cellar dwellars in the NFC.

BlindSite
10-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Raiders because they keep throwing away money, time and draft picks on ****** people like art shell.

MossRandleElLloyd
10-02-2006, 05:57 PM
im gunna go with DA RAIDAHZ.

stephenson86
10-02-2006, 06:20 PM
tennessee can only win 3 games, and thats still a push, houston x 2, that wil be hard and also buffalo, however buffalo will kill us i think, and i think huston will be a struggle
2 - 14 here we come

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 06:21 PM
tennessee can only win 3 games, and thats still a push, houston x 2, that wil be hard and also buffalo, however buffalo will kill us i think, and i think huston will be a struggle
2 - 14 here we comeI think we could win 4

stephenson86
10-02-2006, 06:25 PM

i heavily doubt it

JAX x 2 - LL
inid x 2 - LL
houston x 2 - should win both
was - L - no albert, portis will eat us alive, and moss will have a nice day
phi - L
nyg - L
buf - W/L
ne - L
bal - L

IRONMAN27
10-02-2006, 06:26 PM
Raiders. The Titans are a close second.pretty much sums it up

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 06:28 PM

i heavily doubt it

JAX x 2 - LL
inid x 2 - LL
phi - L
nyg - L
buf - W/L
ne - L
bal - L

AT IND L
AT WASH L (Would have been a better if Albert could play)
BYE
HOU W
AT JAC W
BAL L/W More toward a loss
AT PHI L
NYG L
IND L
AT HOU W
JAC L
AT BUF W/L More toward a win
NE L

stephenson86
10-02-2006, 06:30 PM

i heavily doubt it

JAX x 2 - LL
inid x 2 - LL
phi - L
nyg - L
buf - W/L
ne - L
bal - L

AT IND L
BYE
HOU W
AT JAC W
AT PHI L
NYG L
IND L
AT HOU W
JAC L
NE L

how can we win at jacksonville :shock: i hate to say it but there is every chance we win no games

oakland at least have SF arizona and houston
we have like no crappy teams bar houston

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 06:32 PM

i heavily doubt it

JAX x 2 - LL
inid x 2 - LL
phi - L
nyg - L
buf - W/L
ne - L
bal - L

AT IND L
BYE
HOU W
AT JAC W
AT PHI L
NYG L
IND L
AT HOU W
JAC L
NE L

how can we win at jacksonville :shock: i hate to say it but there is every chance we win no games

just trust me :wink:

stephenson86
10-02-2006, 06:38 PM

i heavily doubt it

JAX x 2 - LL
inid x 2 - LL
phi - L
nyg - L
buf - W/L
ne - L
bal - L

AT IND L
BYE
HOU W
AT JAC W
AT PHI L
NYG L
IND L
AT HOU W
JAC L
NE L

i do trust u, i just dont trust tennessee lol

JPLUFF
10-02-2006, 07:28 PM
I want to say Detroit so bad.

But I can't because Arizona, San Francisco, Miami, and a rematch with Green Bay are still on the schedule.

I like to think we can beat at least one of those teams

The Unseen
10-02-2006, 07:30 PM

If the Jaguars lose to the Titans at home, I might just throw up. Although...it is unfortunately perfect timing for an upset.

10-02-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm surprised to see that the Cardinals aren't on this list. Anyway it's the Titans because the Raiders won

Pit Bull #53
10-02-2006, 07:37 PM

If the Jaguars lose to the Titans at home, I might just throw up. Although...it is unfortunately perfect timing for an upset.

It won't happen, lol.

I'm surprised to see that the Cardinals aren't on this list. Anyway it's the Titans because the Raiders won

Raiders lost.

10-02-2006, 07:38 PM

It won't happen, lol.

Raiders lost.

:oops: still the raiders

datchapin
10-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.

Xonraider
10-02-2006, 08:15 PM

andrew walter has been looking good you idiot. watch game and dont base your self on stats/

draftguru151
10-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.

Seriously. Miami beat the Titans, Miami lost to Houston, Titans might get one from Houston, but not both.

sweetness34
10-02-2006, 08:40 PM

andrew walter has been looking good you idiot. watch game and dont base your self on stats/

Whoa dude, easy on the idiot comments. Let's not get this thread locked.

Anyways, I still predict Oakland will end up taking Brady Quinn next year. Just a hunch that Walter isn't the answer. But who knows.

derza222
10-02-2006, 08:42 PM

Seriously. Miami beat the Titans, Miami lost to Houston, Titans might get one from Houston, but not both.

Perfectly said. And the worst team is Oakland, although the Titans are close.

LonghornsLegend
10-02-2006, 09:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its amazingly funny to watch 2 people argue over if their team sucks or sucks really bad

jetvilma51
10-02-2006, 09:11 PM
it feels good knowing the jets arent on this list

jets future
10-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Atleast Young has made less rookie mistakes than collins made the first three weeks :lol: :(
well the titans are dumb they should of started volec, if fisher liked colllins better than volec, let collins learn the offense, week 3 or 4 start collins, then you start playing young toward the end of the season,
i saw week 1 collins was makin errors cus he did not know the offense that much,

LonghornsLegend
10-02-2006, 09:17 PM
the more i think about it, i dont think the titans will end up grabbing calvin johnson...seems too perfect, especially for vince...they could end up at #4 but they could slip out of the top 3, green bay could surprise and be in the top 3

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 09:28 PM
well the titans are dumb they should of started volec, if fisher liked colllins better than volec, let collins learn the offense, week 3 or 4 start collins, then you start playing young toward the end of the season,
i saw week 1 collins was makin errors cus he did not know the offense that much,VOLEK, but no i agree why Fisher didn't start Volek, Volek felt didn't need to do anything this offseason and TC and felt the job was his anyway, which pissed Fisher. So i'm glad Volek isn't part of this team anymore, never a fan of his.

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.Titans>Houston, like we did last year we will SWEEP the Texans.

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 09:31 PM

It won't happen, lol.

Raiders lost. :( i'm sad i'm the only one that has any faith.
http://i9.tinypic.com/3zv5rtu.jpg[/img]

jets future
10-02-2006, 09:33 PM
i saw week 1 collins was makin errors cus he did not know the offense that much,VOLEK, but no i agree why Fisher didn't start Volek, Volek felt didn't need to do anything this offseason and TC and felt the job was his anyway, which pissed Fisher. So i'm glad Volek isn't part of this team anymore, never a fan of his.
i liked volek is pretty good he has strong arm, i wished you guys wanted to get rid of him last year cus when we needed a qb last year after the begining of the season we were intrested in volec but you guys wanted more for him, he would have been a good fit with hemindinger but instead we got vinny testerverde

transcendent
10-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Raiders, the game starts with the line, and they dont have one. Lamont Jordan is a below average RB, I might be in the minority here but I dont think Walter is the answer at QB, short or long term. Theyre D doesnt scare anyone.

smittyjs
10-02-2006, 09:35 PM
i liked volek is pretty good he has strong arm, i wished you guys wanted to get rid of him last year cus when we needed a qb last year after the begining of the season we were intrested in volec but you guys wanted more for him, he would have been a good fit with hemindinger but instead we got vinny testerverdeYeah i was pissed last year we didn't trade him, i think the Jets offered a second or third for him, Slow at picking up an offense, but would have been good with hemindinger there.

DHVF
10-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Without a doubt, the answer to this question is the Vikings. Case closed.

The Unseen
10-02-2006, 09:53 PM

hata much?

Geo
10-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Titans beating the Texans twice?

LOL

transcendent
10-02-2006, 09:54 PM

if the quetion was worst offense it would be us.

The Unseen
10-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Titans beating the Texans twice?

LOL

http://www.kotaku.com/images/2006/07/haterfireplace.jpg

Staubach12
10-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Titans. They just can't do anything.

DHVF
10-02-2006, 10:24 PM

if the quetion was worst offense it would be us.Offense or offensive playcalling?

Titans10
10-02-2006, 10:24 PM
We flat out suck

P-L
10-02-2006, 10:27 PM

But I can't because Arizona, San Francisco, Miami, and a rematch with Green Bay are still on the schedule.

Me too. Detroit is probably the worst, but the Raiders and Titans have a much higher chance of picking #1 overall.

Staubach12
10-02-2006, 10:33 PM

if the quetion was worst offense it would be us.Offense or offensive playcalling?

Nice sig?

LonghornsLegend
10-02-2006, 10:35 PM

Me too. Detroit is probably the worst, but the Raiders and Titans have a much higher chance of picking #1 overall.

where are you guys headed as far as #1 pick....would they go quinn, AD or johnson if in the top 3 and if they land around or 5 what need do they want to address first....because it seems like they have alot of talent, just not at key positions, they can have multiple pro bowlers each year but i wasnt sure what they wanted to take care of first...

P-L
10-02-2006, 10:46 PM

where are you guys headed as far as #1 pick....would they go quinn, AD or johnson if in the top 3 and if they land around or 5 what need do they want to address first....because it seems like they have alot of talent, just not at key positions, they can have multiple pro bowlers each year but i wasnt sure what they wanted to take care of first...

Probably Quinn or trade down. We probably won't go QB as Kitna has been one of the few bright spots on our team. But seeing as he is getting up there, Quinn isn't out of the question. Kevin Jones has been good when the OL hasn't played like crap and I don't think AD would have that much more success than KJ is having. And the Lions won't take a first round WR for at least the next 5 years. But the Lions want to get better as soon as possible so I think they'd try and trade it.

njx9
10-02-2006, 11:04 PM
i can't believe people think their team is worse than oakland.

DHVF
10-02-2006, 11:20 PM

Nice sig?Thank you, smittyjs might make you one too if you inquire.

yodabear
10-02-2006, 11:26 PM
I voted the Lions for the hell of it.

transcendent
10-03-2006, 09:14 AM

both. Im starting to think Brad Johnson is too damn conservative.

Splat
10-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Oakland by far they just suck that is all you can say.

Daniel Adams
10-03-2006, 02:05 PM
is this even a serious question?

Poor Raider Nation

ninerfan
10-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Raiders vs Niners this week 0 - 0 draw

do you relise someone will have to win this

datchapin
10-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.Titans>Houston, like we did last year we will SWEEP the Texans.

In the words of Ozzie Guillen, Psshhtt... please. Quit living in the past. Fisher's lost control of the team and Young is at the root of the dissention. You lost a POS in Haynesworth. Mean while the Texans beat the team that beat you and is finally coming together. Titans are gonna go winless in the division. I won't go so far as guaranteeing that, but I just don't see the Titans pulling out a win.

jackalope
10-03-2006, 08:30 PM
definitaly Oakland

10-03-2006, 08:49 PM
titans are not the worst and are not too bad....

youth in the secondary with hope and pacman(who has stepped up leaps and bounds from his rookie season)...also haynesworth and bullock on the defensive side...

on O a qb who looks like he can win some games for them this year even, and actually looked good before the game was out of hand, at one point he brought it within 2 td's but he will need a defense as well as help....lendale looked really really good 2, i think with more carries then 9 he could of done something, hell if he is already in shape and stays in the weightroom and the gym they wont need to bother with another rb unless its a speedster ala norwood, then brown and henry are still talented....WR is their most glaring need and the pace their at they should land ginn or calvin johnson....

but oakland is far worse, they dont know if they need a qb or not, their o line is in shambles, jordan is alot older and by the time they are a playoff team i doubt he's around, and the defense needs rebuilt from the ground up....so as a team and organization oakland is far worseseriously saying that about our defense.what you are saying is completely stupid.our defense would look alot better if our offense could keep them off the field for more than three plays.

smittyjs
10-03-2006, 09:40 PM

In the words of Ozzie Guillen, Psshhtt... please. Quit living in the past. Fisher's lost control of the team and Young is at the root of the dissention. You lost a POS in Haynesworth. Mean while the Texans beat the team that beat you and is finally coming together. Titans are gonna go winless in the division. I won't go so far as guaranteeing that, but I just don't see the Titans pulling out a win.
http://images.nfl.com/photos/img8945699.jpg

NIN1984
10-03-2006, 09:56 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/DaRaidersEdge/Picture81.jpg

YoJoeBucsFan
10-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I would say the raiders, but the titans are 2nd with the Bucs right behind in 3rd.

Caddy
10-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Ima have to say the Raiders followed by the Bucs who have been terrible compared to last season

Shiver
10-05-2006, 12:17 AM

The 49ers are better in every regard. I would be like so if the Raiders won:

http://forumimages.footballguys.com/style_emoticons/default/jawdrop.gif

bernbabybern820
10-05-2006, 06:30 PM

i may be the only one but i really expect a raiders win. i know its pre-season but the raiders flat-out dominated the 9ers.

my rank would be
1. titans
2. 9ers
3. raiders
4. bucs

if they lose ill be the first person to admit i was wrong.

10-05-2006, 06:33 PM

i may be the only one but i really expect a raiders win. i know its pre-season but the raiders flat-out dominated the 9ers.

my rank would be
1. titans
2. 9ers
3. raiders
4. bucs

did you just use a pre season game as a reason for a team to win a regular season game?

bernbabybern820
10-05-2006, 06:35 PM

my rank would be
1. titans
2. 9ers
3. raiders
4. bucs

did you just use a pre season game as a reason for a team to win a regular season game?

fine. their game with the browns was close. there.

Bengalsrz
10-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Wow, lol 54 votes for oakland, which is who i voted for, they are flat out terrible.

10-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Raiders, followed by titans, followed by Packers, followed by bucs, followed by Browns.

1.Raiders pick, Brady Quinn
2.Titans pick, Calvin Johnson
3.Packers pick, Adrian Peterson
4.Bucs pick, Joe Thomas
5.Browns pick, Somebody

portermvp84
10-06-2006, 09:42 PM
I'm gonna go with my Raiders, I see about two wins for them this season.

sweetness34
10-06-2006, 09:57 PM
San Fran vs Oakland this weekend....Ouch. :cry:

YoJoeBucsFan
10-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Toss up between the Raiders and the Bucs at this point.

10-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Toss up between the Raiders and the Bucs at this point.Bucs are better than the Titans.

Jughead10
10-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Toss up between the Raiders and the Bucs at this point.Bucs are better than the Titans.

Bucs have lost some close games to some solid teams. I don't think they were the worst. I'm not even sure they are bottom 5.

YoJoeBucsFan
10-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Hmm you are probably right, I dont know if the Titans close score indicates how far they are from the Colts today.

10-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Hmm you are probably right, I dont know if the Titans close score indicates how far they are from the Colts today.colts run D is awful, only reason Titans were in the game.

Geo
10-08-2006, 08:23 PM
That and the Colts played like crap for a good part of the game.

YoJoeBucsFan
10-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Hmm you are probably right, I dont know if the Titans close score indicates how far they are from the Colts today.colts run D is awful, only reason Titans were in the game.
I didnt watch it... I was too busy watching the train wreck that is our D in New Orleans.

10-08-2006, 08:26 PM
I didnt watch it... I was too busy watching the train wreck that is our D in New Orleans.ok seriously, this is why i dont like you that much. you cant go 1 post without saying something that is wrong with the bucs, jesus.

YoJoeBucsFan
10-08-2006, 08:31 PM
I didnt watch it... I was too busy watching the train wreck that is our D in New Orleans.ok seriously, this is why i dont like you that much. you cant go 1 post without saying something that is wrong with the bucs, jesus.
Well our offense did just fine, but our defense did not have the greatest day.

yodabear
10-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Oakland.

sweetness34
10-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Oakland.

After today's games there's no question in my mind that Oakland is the worst team in the NFL.

yodabear
10-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Oakland.

After today's games there's no question in my mind that Oakland is the worst team in the NFL.

And after today there is no doubt in my mind ur Chicago Bears are the best team in the league.

RCAChainGang
10-08-2006, 10:44 PM
uh... I hope it isn't the titans.

(Colts need a run D)