PDA

View Full Version : Your First Round

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
04-26-2007, 10:01 PM
I know you guys are interested in Olsen, but what are the chances you either trade up for Landry, trade down for Nelson, or take receiver? As a Jets Fan, I really want Olsen and you guys are the main obstacle b4 he falls.

JustJoe2k5
04-27-2007, 06:54 AM
I think we'll make every attempt to move down, perhaps with someone like New England. If no one makes a nice enough offer, we'll likely have to take Greg Olsen.

Your Jets have an additional second-round pick themselves. Wouldn't be shocked if a deal was made between our two teams. Jets move up to #14 to draft Greg Olsen, we move back to #25 and possibly pick up that second-round pick you have from Chicago. Values match up.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
04-27-2007, 02:46 PM
I think we'll make every attempt to move down, perhaps with someone like New England. If no one makes a nice enough offer, we'll likely have to take Greg Olsen.

Your Jets have an additional second-round pick themselves. Wouldn't be shocked if a deal was made between our two teams. Jets move up to #14 to draft Greg Olsen, we move back to #25 and possibly pick up that second-round pick you have from Chicago. Values match up.

That trade is exactly what im proposing in the JEts forum. Not too many people are in favor of that tho. I cant understand y

FirstAndGoal
04-27-2007, 04:39 PM
I really like that because I think the value at 14 doesn't fit our needs, and the more 2nd round picks we have, the more immediate starters.

ericcartman
04-28-2007, 01:48 PM
wow what a move. I love it. now make the picks count.

JustJoe2k5
04-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Great minds think alike. Hope you like who you get at #14 J-E-T-S.