PDA

View Full Version : Possible scenario (Hear me out)

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
04-26-2007, 11:03 PM
If Willis goes to SF and Buffalo is then forced to take lynch, what is we trade our first and one of our seconds and something else to move up with carolina, who are rumored to be looking to trade down to take nelson. We could take olsen (who green bay at 16 would want if lynch is gone) or revis/hall if one is available, or a player who falls out of the top ten (there usually is one). We don't need to take corner in the first round, since they usually slip into round two and we can grab a quality player at 14.

Non_Sequitur
04-27-2007, 02:01 AM
If Willis goes to SF and Buffalo is then forced to take lynch, what is we trade our first and one of our seconds and something else to move up with carolina, who are rumored to be looking to trade down to take nelson. We could take olsen (who green bay at 16 would want if lynch is gone) or revis/hall if one is available, or a player who falls out of the top ten (there usually is one). We don't need to take corner in the first round, since they usually slip into round two and we can grab a quality player at 14.

I heard you out, but there's a greater chance we move out of the first round than up in it.

Especially for Olsen who has never played to his potential and is more a workout warrior than a football player.

I doubt there is any player we are in love with enough to move up for. Willis would make a nice ILB next to Vilma. Carriker would be nice at DE across from Ellis. But I doubt it.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
04-29-2007, 09:38 AM

Im a beastly predictor.

derza222
04-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Wow thats pretty crazy. Nice prediction.

Vilma the Animal
04-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Ill give you some props on that one, you even got the team right.