PDA

View Full Version : sportscenter specials

DraftMasterG
04-27-2007, 04:04 PM
has anybody seen of these things recently?

i think todd mcshay has done a great job recently and i believe that he could in fact take over kiper's job at the draft when he is done.

also, im glad that were going to have a breath of fresh air and tagliabue is no longer going to be announcing the draft picks. he was too dull and boring.

EvilMonkey
04-27-2007, 04:28 PM
has anybody seen of these things recently?

i think todd mcshay has done a great job recently and i believe that he could in fact take over kiper's job at the draft when he is done.

also, im glad that were going to have a breath of fresh air and tagliabue is no longer going to be announcing the draft picks. he was too dull and boring.

mcshay sucks compared to Kiper and what do you want the commissioner to do to make announcing picks exciting. Are they supposed to be like Michael Buffer before a title fight?? Newsflash, Goodell walking up to the podium and reading a name is not gonna be a pay per view event either...

PalmerToCJ
04-27-2007, 04:30 PM
He's a troll, he's only saying that about McShay because he saw the massive thread we all had bashing him.

bored of education
04-27-2007, 04:30 PM
MCShay is better at explaining why a draft pick is applicable to a teams defense or offense, but isint as good as rating who is better than who. Halso doesn't take as many 'chances' as Kiper.

RaiderNation
04-27-2007, 05:48 PM
McG.ay has done alright but Kiper is better

bills_red
04-27-2007, 06:12 PM
sportscenter specials suck

hugegmenfan
04-27-2007, 06:16 PM
sportscenter specials suck

i totally agree. they dont say anything different or new and they only focus on the top 5 players. guys like sean sallisbury and mark schlerth have no clue what they are talking bout.

The Dynasty
04-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Mayock > Kiper > McShay. I only listen to Mayock and Kiper and the other people on the specials i dont listen to because they arent Draft analysts like Mark Schelrth and Mike Golic they are just guessing and listening to Kiper and Mayock. Lasy Night Schelrth was listening to McShay with the Thomas to the Detroit pick and the Arizona Pick.

Go_Eagles77
04-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Mayock > Kiper > McShay. I only listen to Mayock and Kiper and the other people on the specials i dont listen to because they arent Draft analysts like Mark Schelrth and Mike Golic they are just guessing and listening to Kiper and Mayock. Lasy Night Schelrth was listening to McShay with the Thomas to the Detroit pick and the Arizona Pick.

Agreed (10 characters)