PDA

View Full Version : Draft is here....

Joeyjr09
04-27-2007, 04:59 PM
The draft is here. We've spent all offseason looking at prospects and reading the rumors about who we are looking at. If you had to choose one guy for the Dolphins. Who would it be?

Obiviously make it someone we've actually got a shot at. There's no way CJ reaches us.

Grig
04-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Definitely Brady Quinn. I realize it's a longshot that we get him, but it's still remotely feasible.

draftguru151
04-27-2007, 07:27 PM
I'll be happy if we end up with either Quinn or Joe Thomas tomorrow, even in a trade up. I wouldn't be disappointed with Staley, Meachem or Olsen at #9. If we end up with Brown, Ginn, Okoye, I'd be very sad.

Joeyjr09
04-27-2007, 07:30 PM
I'll be happy if we end up with either Quinn or Joe Thomas tomorrow, even in a trade up. I wouldn't be disappointed with Staley, Meachem or Olsen at #9. If we end up with Brown, Ginn, Okoye, I'd be very sad.

Have to say that I agree with you on most of those points. I'd be exstatic with Quinn or Thomas even in a trade up. I'd love Staley, and would even be ok with Revis, Branch or Landry.

I'd hate Okoye, Brown and Ginn but of the three, I'd rather Brown. If we are going to make a mistake, at least let it be on a potential franchise LT.

Grizzlegom
04-27-2007, 07:58 PM
id have to choose quinn or thomas, but since its unlikely, im taking levi brown.