PDA

View Full Version : Rooming with a Girl

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Ok here's the situation;

It's not set in stone yet but it's looking like I might be getting an apartment with a girl. She's not my girlfriend and that's not why I'm asking. But we did have talks about a relationship which broke off (if you guys remember my long history of relationships, this is the one who suddenly decided she didn't want a relationship). We're pretty good friends and we talk on a regular basis.

I thought about it for a day or two before deciding that I'd room with her if we could find a place. I think it'd be a good move. She has a bunch of hot friends that'll be over, which can't be a bad thing. Plus sexual stuff wouldn't be an issue I don't think. And it's not why we'd be rooming together.

Thoughts on this?

princefielder28
04-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Hey if she's got some nice looking friends and they'll be over and partying it up go ahead and let her stay there. If you can't get this girl go after one of her firends and then who knows what. :)

Windy
04-27-2007, 11:07 PM
what does (.) mean?

GB12
04-27-2007, 11:08 PM
She has a bunch of hot friends that'll be over, which can't be a bad thing.

It can be when you want to just watch the damn game, and you have a house full of girls.

raidersfan86
04-27-2007, 11:08 PM
we talk on a regular basis

pics or it didnt happen

Windy
04-27-2007, 11:09 PM
drop your pants sailor.

BuckNaked
Not sure about this one, I think it's better to room with somebody of the same gender.

doingthisinsteadofwork
It sounds cool.

thule
04-27-2007, 11:11 PM
I came about an hour away from doing this. Looking back on it..woulda been one of the bigger mistakes in my life. I would recommend not doing it. Drama level is just to high to work...no matter how good/normal she is. I'd advise you to stay away.

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:12 PM
It can be when you want to just watch the damn game, and you have a house full of girls.

Well no other sports besides baseball will be going on, which helps out a bit. That and she's a big sports fan and knows her stuff, which is actually pretty sexy! I watched the Chicago/Seattle playoff game with her and it was actualy pretty fun. She didn't talk much but when she did she was pointing out things like how the Seattle safeties were biting down on the play action and how Berrian should go deep, and they did it like the next play.

DraftMasterG
04-27-2007, 11:12 PM
make sure you have 2 bathrooms

The Legend
04-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Hey if she's got some nice looking friends and they'll be over and partying it up go ahead and let her stay there. If you can't get this girl go after one of her firends and then who knows what. :)

Aman Brother

just remember dont get your feelings mix up it never works out when you live together .... trust me .... bad memorys

PalmerToCJ
04-27-2007, 11:14 PM
She'll supply you with women, I'd be all for it.

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:15 PM
I came about an hour away from doing this. Looking back on it..woulda been one of the bigger mistakes in my life. I would recommend not doing it. Drama level is just to high to work...no matter how good/normal she is. I'd advise you to stay away.

It's just for the summer, which is only about 2 and half months. I thought about it too but since I'm takign classes over the summer and working a bunch, plus training for my soccer season, it'll ease the stress of having to be with her all the time. Most likely we'll see each other in the morning and at night.

Oh and there are 2 bathrooms, although walking in on her naked wouldn't be a bad thing. ;) Oh I can do that anyway, just say I got kinda lost, haha.

Ewing
Requesting Rule 34 on this chick. Oh wait this isn't 4chan; nevermind.

The Legend
pics or it didnt happen

show some respect for Sweetness ... lol ... the man does have 12,000

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:17 PM
pics or it didnt happen

You don't believe me? I could've said something like we have sex on a regular basis, but we do in fact talk on a regular basis.

thule
04-27-2007, 11:20 PM
It's just for the summer, which is only about 2 and half months. I thought about it too but since I'm takign classes over the summer and working a bunch, plus training for my soccer season, it'll ease the stress of having to be with her all the time. Most likely we'll see each other in the morning and at night.

Oh and there are 2 bathrooms, although walking in on her naked wouldn't be a bad thing. ;) Oh I can do that anyway, just say I got kinda lost, haha.

Ya, it's definitely what you wanna do...but guys and girls living together always turn out worst than they should...I don't remember what book it was. But in British literature we read a book and a guy was sleeping around...blah blah blah. He eventually got turned in (this was in the olden days) and his punishment was to find out what women desired. I don't remember that exact wording...but at the end he learns that women desired power over men...which I think is hard for a girl to adjust to in a short period of time. If it works congrats...you are one of the few lucky ones.

The Legend
04-27-2007, 11:21 PM
You don't believe me? I could've said something like we have sex on a regular basis, but we do in fact talk on a regular basis.

:) i belive you :) lol

raidersfan86
04-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Requesting Rule 34 on this chick. Oh wait this isn't 4chan; nevermind.

pools closed sry

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Ya, it's definitely what you wanna do...but guys and girls living together always turn out worst than they should...I don't remember what book it was. But in British literature we read a book and a guy was sleeping around...blah blah blah. He eventually got turned in (this was in the olden days) and his punishment was to find out what women desired. I don't remember that exact wording...but at the end he learns that women desired power over men...which I think is hard for a girl to adjust to in a short period of time. If it works congrats...you are one of the few lucky ones.

Oh I could really care less if she wants the power, haha. If it was a relationship, it'd be different but I can almost guarantee it'll be a lot of her rules, which is fine. I'm a messy guy so that could be a problem but I'm not too worried. The only thing that would worry me is what happened with the relationship thing. But if we do in fact room together, I'm going to set in stone the don't ask don't tell policy. You do what you want with who you want, and same with me. I think though that would only matter if things get intimate, which I don't think will happen. But I'll just put that out there at the beginning. What you do in your own time is your business, although if she starts bringing home a different guy every day then we might have to have a talk, ha.

As long as she invites over her friends though then that's a fair trade off for her getting the power! :D

raidersfan86
04-27-2007, 11:27 PM
I'm a messy guy so that could be a problem but I'm not too worried.

pics or it didnt happen once again

Ewing
04-27-2007, 11:28 PM
pools closed sry

Why is the pool closed?

raidersfan86
04-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Why is the pool closed?

aids

from magicj honson

DraftMasterG
04-27-2007, 11:30 PM
do her friends for me

raidersfan86
04-27-2007, 11:31 PM
do her friends for me

and send pix

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:32 PM
do her friends for me

Ha I'll try. I know a lot of her friends though and they're not like that. But hey, that doesn't' mean I won't try and work my magic! :D

I guess one of the places we're looking at has a hot tub. I think I'd be in heaven if we got that one!

thule
Oh I could really care less if she wants the power, haha. If it was a relationship, it'd be different but I can almost guarantee it'll be a lot of her rules, which is fine. I'm a messy guy so that could be a problem but I'm not too worried. The only thing that would worry me is what happened with the relationship thing. But if we do in fact room together, I'm going to set in stone the don't ask don't tell policy. You do what you want with who you want, and same with me. I think though that would only matter if things get intimate, which I don't think will happen. But I'll just put that out there at the beginning. What you do in your own time is your business, although if she starts bringing home a different guy every day then we might have to have a talk, ha.

As long as she invites over her friends though then that's a fair trade off for her getting the power! :D

Ya...power was the wrong word...I was looking for sovereignty...but pretty close in meaning. If it's only 2.5 months you can deal with it anyways if it gets bad...but like you said...make sure your gettin the perks..whether it's her when shes drunk or her friends over.

Ewing
aids

from magicj honson

http://www.thethirteenthstep.com/sa/no%20u.jpg

someone447
04-27-2007, 11:37 PM

It was the Wife of Bath's tale in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. He raped a woman, then Guinevere, as his punishment, made him find out what women really wanted. He looked far and wide and didn't figure it out, until an old maid said she would tell him if she marries him. So he does, then she says, I can be beautiful but you will never trust me, or I can be ugly and will always be faithful. The knight said, you can choose. So she was both beautiful and faithful.

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:38 PM
It was the Wife of Bath's tale in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. He raped a woman, then Guinevere, as his punishment, made him find out what women really wanted. He looked far and wide and didn't figure it out, until an old maid said she would tell him if she marries him. So he does, then she says, I can be beautiful but you will never trust me, or I can be ugly and will always be faithful. The knight said, you can choose. So she was both beautiful and faithful.

I figured it was only a matter of time before you entered this thread, haha. Although not quite the post I was expecting.

mcdlaxbonz13
04-27-2007, 11:38 PM
well i myself am currently living with a girl, but there are two probelms with it.

1. she works with me so sometimes things carry over and
2. oh yea did i forget to mention she is dating my brother

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:41 PM
well i myself am currently living with a girl, but there are two probelms with it.

1. she works with me so sometimes things carry over and

Dude that sucks. Niether of those two things is a factor in my situation. Btw, why is she living with you and not her boyfriend?

someone447
04-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Ha I'll try. I know a lot of her friends though and they're not like that. But hey, that doesn't' mean I won't try and work my magic! :D

I guess one of the places we're looking at has a hot tub. I think I'd be in heaven if we got that one!

If there is one thing you need to learn, almost all girls are like that. Watch Dazed and Confused, the stoner guy says all the girls are prudes, and the rest of them look at him like he is crazy.

raidersfan86
04-27-2007, 11:46 PM
thats perfect you guys could share her, mabye even complete her circuit if you know what i mean ;)

Windy
04-27-2007, 11:46 PM
bend over and assume the position.

princefielder28
04-27-2007, 11:47 PM
thats perfect you guys could share her, mabye even complete her circuit if you know what i mean ;)

a threesome with two guys isn't cool!

BuckNaked
04-27-2007, 11:49 PM

especially if it is your sibling, sick bastard.

princefielder28
04-27-2007, 11:49 PM
especially if it is your sibling, sick bastard.

Yuck!!!!!!

Windy
04-27-2007, 11:52 PM
you could always do a houdini.

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:52 PM
you could always do a houdini.

Or an Abe Lincoln.

raidersfan86
04-27-2007, 11:53 PM

women are like bowling balls, you are only doing well if you have all the holes plugged up

wait that was a weird analogy

maybne it makes more sense ot say women are like routers, if there are ethernet ports open invite your buddy over to plug in and connect to the internet with you

princefielder28
04-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Or an Abe Lincoln.

That should work nicely!

princefielder28
04-27-2007, 11:54 PM
women are like bowling balls, you are only doing well if you have all the holes plugged up

wait that was a weird analogy

maybne it makes more sense ot say women are like routers, if there are ethernet ports open invite your buddy over to plug in and connect to the internet with you

I have a joke

Whats the difference between a hooker and a bowling ball???

Answer: You can only fit three fingers in a bowling ball

raidersfan86
04-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Or an Abe Lincoln.

or a ted bundy

sweetness34
04-27-2007, 11:58 PM
or a ted bundy

Or a Dirty Sanchez (this could go on all night)

BuckNaked
04-27-2007, 11:59 PM
or a rusty trombone

Windy
04-28-2007, 12:00 AM
have you tried the swiss snowstorm or a pillowbuster jackhammer?

sweetness34
or a rusty trombone

Or a Spiderman

sweetness34
have you tried the swiss snowstorm or a pillowbuster jackhammer?

Nope. I've never tried any of these, but they're funny as hell to read about.

BuckNaked
04-28-2007, 12:01 AM
cincinatti bowtie or philly fakeout

-black
bad situation, dont do it

you end up trying to get with her friends, she for no reason gets jealous, starts taking it out on you (even though your not dating) you end up having no strings attatehed sex (or so you think), then you hook up with her friend, then you are in the middle of one big mess

sweetness34
cincinatti bowtie

Or the Rodeo (one of my personal favorites)

raidersfan86
04-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Or a Spiderman

or a timothy mcveigh

BuckNaked
04-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Or the Rodeo (one of my personal favorites)

LOL, thats a good one. How about the Cleveland Steamer.

sweetness34
04-28-2007, 12:03 AM
bad situation, dont do it

you end up trying to get with her friends, she for no reason gets jealous, starts taking it out on you (even though your not dating) you end up having no strings attatehed sex (or so you think), then you hook up with her friend, then you are in the middle of one big mess

Um I think she knows all this going in. If she brings girls over, she knows that I'll try and work some magic, hell that's one of the perks she said about rooming together. She said and I quote:

"You'll get to hang out with my friends (who happen to be hot as hell) all the time."

And that's why we'd be on a don't ask don't tell policy. Although if I bang one of her friends, that policy is shot to hell because there I doubt she wouldn't find out.

Windy
04-28-2007, 12:03 AM
how about a tri-tip cockwich?

sweetness34
04-28-2007, 12:04 AM
LOL, thats a good one. How about the Cleveland Steamer.

Irish Snowcone

Edit: That's Turkish not Irish, my bad.

sweetness34
04-28-2007, 12:04 AM
how about a tri-tip cockwich?

Chilean Rainbow

RaiderNation
04-28-2007, 12:05 AM
http://www.mobile-monster.co.uk/images/borat.jpg

VERY NICE

DraftMasterG
04-28-2007, 12:05 AM
an alaskian pipeline

bored of education
04-28-2007, 12:06 AM
i dont care how ugly she is id always try banging her and most likely be successful and then shed feel akward. id be like YO WOMAN we can hang out whenver id lower ur rent 50 bucks a months. legal prostitution!!!

sweetness34
04-28-2007, 12:07 AM
an alaskian pipeline

Portuguese Breakfast

-black
04-28-2007, 12:08 AM
Um I think she knows all this going in. If she brings girls over, she knows that I'll try and work some magic, hell that's one of the perks she said about rooming together. She said and I quote:

"You'll get to hang out with my friends (who happen to be hot as hell) all the time."

And that's why we'd be on a don't ask don't tell policy. Although if I bang one of her friends, that policy is shot to hell because there I doubt she wouldn't find out.

it doesnt matter if she knows this or not going in. She is a woman, meaning when it comes to emotions she will be illogical and react according to her sensativity level. You better hope she has a bf, because her seeing you making out with her friends yet her being around you 24/7 creates jealousy (even if she isnt aware of it). Dont do it

raidersfan86
04-28-2007, 12:10 AM
or an albert poo holes

raidersfan86
04-28-2007, 12:10 AM
it doesnt matter if she knows this or not going in. She is a woman, meaning when it comes to emotions she will be illogical and react according to her sensativity level. You better hope she has a bf, because her seeing you making out with her friends yet her being around you 24/7 creates jealousy (even if she isnt aware of it). Dont do it

good then you can put it in her poop chute too

-black
04-28-2007, 12:13 AM
good then you can put it in her poop chute too

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/turkblack/shutup.jpg

raidersfan86
04-28-2007, 12:15 AM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/turkblack/shutup.jpg

+repped :)

Boston
04-28-2007, 12:15 AM
Portuguese Breakfast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_DEp1lz0CM

BuckNaked
04-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Don't make me come in with the Alabama Hot Pocket.

steelersfan43
04-28-2007, 03:03 AM
http://www.digitalphotolounge.com/albums/userpics/10002/FUNNY_Cat_top_of_dog_small.JPG

Addict
04-28-2007, 04:20 AM
http://www.digitalphotolounge.com/albums/userpics/10002/FUNNY_Cat_top_of_dog_small.JPG

whahahahahahaha
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/SjonnieTeiger/sherlock.jpg

Ho0k Em'
04-28-2007, 09:23 AM
your gonna **** her.

Ewing
04-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Portuguese Breakfast

Alabama Hotpocket.

ncstateviking
04-28-2007, 12:26 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/bakdafucup/CIMG0384.jpg

thats me and my roommate of the past year. so ill give you great advice from it.

first off...dont fool yourself...if there is talking and some attraction...**** will happen. i have ranged from being friends, to hookup buddies, to dating my roommate.

everything is exponentially better and worse. When things are good, they are really good. When things are bad though, its not like you can go home to escape it.

your place will be clean, but youll be yelled at for being dirty.

it will be cool that she brings girls over, but they wont be brought over for you per se. depending on what kind of girls they are, they might be less inclinded to **** you because you live with their friend.

you wont enjoy it when she brings a guy home.

goodluck. youll both regret and enjoy either decision you make.

all that said...me and my roommate signed up for another year together...

Ho0k Em'
04-28-2007, 11:00 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/bakdafucup/CIMG0384.jpg

thats me and my roommate of the past year. so ill give you great advice from it.

first off...dont fool yourself...if there is talking and some attraction...**** will happen. i have ranged from being friends, to hookup buddies, to dating my roommate.

everything is exponentially better and worse. When things are good, they are really good. When things are bad though, its not like you can go home to escape it.

your place will be clean, but youll be yelled at for being dirty.

it will be cool that she brings girls over, but they wont be brought over for you per se. depending on what kind of girls they are, they might be less inclinded to **** you because you live with their friend.

you wont enjoy it when she brings a guy home.

goodluck. youll both regret and enjoy either decision you make.

all that said...me and my roommate signed up for another year together...

aren't you backdafuckup??

sweetness34
04-29-2007, 12:10 AM
aren't you backdafuckup??

Yes he is...Btw, at first I thought he was screwing his girlfriend when I looked at the picture. I mean if you're just glancing at it and the position she's in, it kinda looks like a sexual position, haha.

Windy
04-29-2007, 12:30 AM
stop whining and take it like a man or i'll recommend you to nerv. i heard he has candy in his van.

frogstomp
04-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Ok here's the situation;

It's not set in stone yet but it's looking like I might be getting an apartment with a girl. She's not my girlfriend and that's not why I'm asking. But we did have talks about a relationship which broke off (if you guys remember my long history of relationships, this is the one who suddenly decided she didn't want a relationship). We're pretty good friends and we talk on a regular basis.

I thought about it for a day or two before deciding that I'd room with her if we could find a place. I think it'd be a good move. She has a bunch of hot friends that'll be over, which can't be a bad thing. Plus sexual stuff wouldn't be an issue I don't think. And it's not why we'd be rooming together.

Thoughts on this?

DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT.

Living with a friend that is a guy is more than hard enough, living with a girl you aren't even dating is out of your mind. All past instances of this have gone horribly to me and those around me.

Trust me, you'll regret it after a month. Hate yourself after two months. Be killed in your sleep after 6.

Moses
04-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Living with a girl...oh man...worst idea ever.

DuckHunt
04-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Ok here's the situation;

Thoughts on this?

Do it, it probably won't workout in the long run. I roomed with an ex-gf at an apartment it was all great until I started bringing girls home and she started to get jealous. That is when things will go bad.

Moses
04-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Do it, it probably won't workout in the long run. I roomed with an ex-gf at an apartment it was all great until I started bringing girls home and she started to get jealous. That is when things will go bad.

I can think of a million other things that will make it go bad. Living with girls is definitely a no-no, unless you're in a romantic situation and it's viable for you to leave at anytime.

sweetness34
04-29-2007, 09:49 AM
DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT.

Living with a friend that is a guy is more than hard enough, living with a girl you aren't even dating is out of your mind. All past instances of this have gone horribly to me and those around me.

Trust me, you'll regret it after a month. Hate yourself after two months. Be killed in your sleep after 6.

Too bad I'll only hate myself because it'd be for about 2 months, maybe 2 1/2. :D

There's some positives and some negatives but if we can find a place I'll live with her. Yea I know it could turn out bad but it could also turn out good. That and I want to move out, FAST!

frogstomp
04-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Too bad I'll only hate myself because it'd be for about 2 months, maybe 2 1/2. :D

There's some positives and some negatives but if we can find a place I'll live with her. Yea I know it could turn out bad but it could also turn out good. That and I want to move out, FAST!

2 1/2 months will be enough to make your friendship one of those "superficial" ones. After you move out, you'll never really talk to each other, unless you bump into one another at a party... gala... event. You'll then have the awkward two minute conversation, until one of you fakes being called by a friend.

Later, people who saw you with her and didn't know your past with her will ask you if that is an ex, to which you'll reply "no, just a friend."

But the word friend will taste sour in your mouth, and you know it means nothing. Because you've wandered into the crazy limbo place where you now hate someone that you have no real reason for hating, other than being stupid enough to actually agree to move in together.

DON'T DO IT!

drowe
04-30-2007, 09:20 AM
living with a girl for the first time can be very interesting becuase you'll get the unique opportunity to observe her in her natural habitat. she'll burp and fart...and then there comes that magic moment when you go into the bathroom after she's done and realize that girls take some nasty dumps.

but, if there's any sort of sexual tension, i'd advise against it. you're gonna live with her, so if you can't be comfortable, your home life will be hell.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 09:29 AM
I recommend against if there are any feelings either way or unless both of you have zero feelings towards each other. First of all, you have no chance with her hot friends because they don't want to make things awkward for their friend. That's just annoying for you. Secondly, proximity will either drive you guys together or drive a wedge between you. Sounds to me like you really want to be with her, but she doesn't. It will just serve to drive you nuts and make you depressed. I also agree with Frog. If you start bringing girls home, she's going to get jealous and such.

If both of you are mature and can handle these situations, you can do it. Otherwise, you will put yourself in an incredibly miserable scenario and be locked in with rent and contract. I think the potential negatives are significant here.

drowe
04-30-2007, 09:35 AM
one positive. you'll probably end up at least seeing her naked once or twice.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 09:36 AM
He's already seen her naked. They hooked up or whatever, then she broke his heart or close to it.

Jughead10
04-30-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm living in a beach house with about 7-9 girls this summer. Myself being the only guy. Neighbors will probably think I'm weak wristed.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Living in a beach house with multiple girls and living in an apartment with a girl where you've had romantic history are 2 different things. Your situation is temporary and involves a lot of flexibility. His could be more permanent and has more significant ramifications.

Jughead10
04-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Living in a beach house with multiple girls and living in an apartment with a girl where you've had romantic history are 2 different things. Your situation is temporary and involves a lot of flexibility. His could be more permanent and has more significant ramifications.

Very true. I'm just saying that I'm gonna have to deal with a ton of estrogen this summer. I might be in over my head.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Anytime you're rooming with 6 or more women and you're the only guy, it's probably a good thing for your summer. You will have a lot of fun, but I recommend not fooling around with housemates. It will just make things awkward. Well, try not to fool around with more than 1. Regardless, if you keep your hookups outside the circle, it will be much better.

Jughead10
04-30-2007, 11:34 AM
I did it last year although only for the month of August. It was a blast. But last year I had my other buddy with me and then the 7-9 girls on any given weekend. However my buddy had a falling out with the girl who organizes the whole house so decided not to do it this summer. Leaving me as the lone male in the house for the entire summer. Last year we were both good about it and we didn't "s hit where we ate". However this year I don't know if I can resist for the whole summer with the amount of drunken nights we will all be partaking in.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 11:37 AM
Well, as long as you recognize the situation and don't crap in multiple places, you should be okay. However, once you hook up with someone in the house, you're pretty much stuck the rest of the summer unless you go elsewhere to do your business. I would resist as much as possible on that front.

Where are you going to be? Jersey shore?

Jughead10
04-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah Jersey Shore. Manasquan. I'll resist as long as possible, but there is bound to be a night where it happens. I'm just playing the odds on that prediction. 15 weekends, meaning 30 Friday+Saturday nights to go out. The odds aren't in my favor of not doing anythign with a girl in my house.

drowe
04-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Well, as long as you recognize the situation and don't crap in multiple places

...unless they're into that kinky stuff :)

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah Jersey Shore. Manasquan. I'll resist as long as possible, but there is bound to be a night where it happens. I'm just playing the odds on that prediction. 15 weekends, meaning 30 Friday+Saturday nights to go out. The odds aren't in my favor of not doing anythign with a girl in my house.

As long as you're cool with every girl in the house knowing what your ***** looks like and how big it is, fire away. If you do a good job, you could get referral business. Haha.

Sportsfan486
04-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I'm really thinking it's not a good idea... especially if you consider her bringing over her friends one of the perks.

I'm sorry, but your friend is probably going to be whining about you to them and, as someone mentioned, they'll know every detail about you so uh.. yeah. Even if she's perfectly happy with you as a roomie... she'll still ***** to her friends about every little thing you do wrong around the apartment.

Plus even if you do manage to hook up with one of them jealousy will kick in... she's a woman, dude, it'll happen even if you're just friends. No relationship can happen between you and one of her friends because then she'll be jealous and the forementioned friend will be jealous of you living with a girl.

You won't be able to get away when she's completely pissed off and feels like screaming at someone (soooo think somewhere from 5-15 days a month?)

When she brings a guy over it's going to be really awkward.

If you're seriously considering the possibility of banging her friends as a pro... uhhhhh... don't do it.

Otherwise it could be perfectly fine if you're really good friends.

Keakathin
04-30-2007, 12:45 PM
She doesn't want a relationship because you're ugly.

In house ***** >>

yourfavestoner
04-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Don't do it for all the reasons everybody has already said.

Keak: back again so soon?

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 01:25 PM
I call that he actually does it, and we have a thread within the next 8 weeks that admits a mistake and asks for our advice to get out of the situation.

yourfavestoner
04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
I call that he actually does it, and we have a thread within the next 8 weeks that admits a mistake and asks for our advice to get out of the situation.

We should make over/under bets on how long it takes.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Well, I don't know when the move in date is. If I knew that, I could set something up...

Severe Punishment
04-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Not sure about this one, I think it's better to room with somebody of the same gender.
hahaha this would explain alot....

j/k ;)

awfullyquiet
04-30-2007, 01:39 PM
okay.
as someone who lives in a mixed-gender non-familial househould.
it's not bad.

dishes get done, things get cleaned, **** gets fixed... when one person can't do something, someone else can. boys who cook automatically make life better.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 01:41 PM
It can work out okay, but when there is a recent romantic history, they're headed for a definite trainwreck situation.

sweetness34
04-30-2007, 01:43 PM
He's already seen her naked. They hooked up or whatever, then she broke his heart or close to it.

Haha what? No I haven't. And I'd only be rooming with her, no one else. But I figure since she has a ton of friends that they'd come over quite a bit.

First off...We have to find a place, secondly we have to both agree to it, and thirdly we have to sign the lease. 3 steps that haven't even happened yet. LIke I said, it may happen but it may not.

awfullyquiet
04-30-2007, 01:44 PM
It can work out okay, but when there is a recent romantic history, they're headed for a definite trainwreck situation.

its also a big maturity thing.

if you cant stand hearing her jumping some guys bones every so often. then it won't work out. period.

where has monogamy gone wrong?

sweetness34
04-30-2007, 01:50 PM
its also a big maturity thing.

if you cant stand hearing her jumping some guys bones every so often. then it won't work out. period.

where has monogamy gone wrong?

Oh I have no problem with her doing stuff with other guys. The problem would be if we start doing stuff and she goes to other guys. I don't think that she'd do that though, she respects herself and she's not a sleep around type girl. And I'd be hesitant to do anything with her anyway because of that.

-black
04-30-2007, 01:53 PM
I suggest you two do not get drunk at the same time while your living together

NickBam
04-30-2007, 01:57 PM
What I've done this semester living down here is find a girl who likes you and cleans. Then you're golden. A girl cleaned pretty much my entire apartment while I watched the draft.

Btw, are you looking for a place in Normal or Bloomington?

lod01
04-30-2007, 02:53 PM
do her friends for me

Forget that.

Watch her friends do each other and send pics.

sweetness34
04-30-2007, 03:05 PM
What I've done this semester living down here is find a girl who likes you and cleans. Then you're golden. A girl cleaned pretty much my entire apartment while I watched the draft.

Btw, are you looking for a place in Normal or Bloomington?

Don't know yet, probably in Normal over by ISU. In the Fall I'll be living at Heartland Ridge though with a teammate of mine.

I picked up a Daily Vidette on Friday to see what they had and a couple caught my eye.

awfullyquiet
04-30-2007, 03:43 PM
We should make over/under bets on how long it takes.

what should the line be?

i'm down with that.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm setting the over/under at 7 weeks from date of move-in.

awfullyquiet
04-30-2007, 03:52 PM
i'll take the over then.

bsaza2358
04-30-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm just under. I foresee an issue almost immediately that explodes in week 6. Just under the wire.

Unbiased
04-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Show it to her.

ncstateviking
04-30-2007, 04:58 PM
what you just said is my big red flag.

she isnt that type of girl...all girls do **** like that. even the good ones.

i wouldnt care unless we started hooking up...you will...at somepoint...hookup. its too convenient. people get horny.

you guys will fool around...then she will bring a guy home and youll flip.

dont do it.

NickBam
04-30-2007, 05:55 PM
Don't know yet, probably in Normal over by ISU. In the Fall I'll be living at Heartland Ridge though with a teammate of mine.

I picked up a Daily Vidette on Friday to see what they had and a couple caught my eye.

Doesn't Heartland Ridge get free plasma TV's with each apt or something like that? I almost lived there this semester since my mom has a friend who's kids live there.

ncstateviking
04-30-2007, 07:09 PM
^^^^^ i agree 100%

DChess
04-30-2007, 07:17 PM
i hope she walks in on u jerking it

awfullyquiet
04-30-2007, 07:33 PM
this thread is absolutely entertaining given that at least half of the people giving advice have likely never found themselves in a remotely similar situation and/or are in high school and don't know 1/10 as much as they think they do about girls in general.

is there an official count as to how many high schoolers there are here?
because, i'm pretty sure there's alot living at home. who've never had to actually worry about a roommate...

my official thing is: it's not that bad... you get over it.

sweetness34
04-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Doesn't Heartland Ridge get free plasma TV's with each apt or something like that? I almost lived there this semester since my mom has a friend who's kids live there.

I don't know if we get free plasma's but that would be pretty damn sweet.

NickBam
05-01-2007, 11:13 AM
I don't know if we get free plasma's but that would be pretty damn sweet.

It might not be plasmas, but I think it's atleast flat screens. This is coming from my mom, so she may be wrong.

Sportsfan486
05-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Forget that.

Watch her friends do each other and send pics.

+rep

Nicely done, sir.

Scar
05-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Do it. The roomie with benefits stage of my life didn't last nearly long enough, but what a stage of my life it was.

P-L
05-02-2007, 01:31 PM
but we haven't done a how old are you thread in a while.

Should we? http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif