PDA

View Full Version : Trade up for Lynch?

KBN570
04-28-2007, 06:28 AM
I'm not from New York, but I was driving through over the winter and heard a lot of talk on New York sports talk radio about the Jets needing a running back and trading up for Marshawn Lynch. Is this still a serious possibility, or was it just early chatter?

Joeyjr09
04-28-2007, 09:20 AM
They traded away the equvalent of a 3rd round pick for Thomas Jones and already have Leon Washington on the roster. As a Dolphins fan, I'd love to see the Jets waste a 1st rounder on yet another RB when they have two capable ones on the roster. And I'd love for them to trade up for one with major character issues.

derza222
04-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Lynch has no character issues it was a little thing from a greedy attention seeking ex-girlfriend and he did nothing wrong. But it's not happening at all, there's no way the Jets trade up for Lynch. Very, very unlikely.

josh07039
04-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Lynch has no character issues it was a little thing from a greedy attention seeking ex-girlfriend and he did nothing wrong. But it's not happening at all, there's no way the Jets trade up for Lynch. Very, very unlikely.dont sugarcoat it, there is no shot. We have Jones and 2 talented backups, the only way we take lynch is if he falls to us and we take his as a value pick.

nvot9
04-28-2007, 11:16 AM
First, Jets prolly won't trade up, so that's that, although no one really knows. Second, if they do, it will not be for Lynch. They've got a fine platoon of RB's already, and if they traded up, it would be for a d-linemen such as Okoye or Gaines Adams, or a CB like Darrell Revis.