PDA

View Full Version : Best/Worst Case Scenario

WMD
04-28-2007, 06:48 AM
Let's try to get these in before the draft starts.. Post what you want, best case.. and of course Worst Case.. it would make you cry man tears if it happened...

Best Case
Trade Down to Atlanta at #8, take Patrick Willis.. With an extra Round 2, we take Brandon Meriweather (if he's around) and Victor Abiamiri..

OR, we just take Calvin Johnson and keep him.. in Round 2, address MLB, DE, CB, or S.. Preferrably DE, but if David Harris is still around, I say we snatch him up.

Worst Case
Joe Thomas Round 1, QB in Round 2 (extra tears if it's Drew "Jake Plummer" Stanton)

How about you fellers?

JPLUFF
04-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Best Case...Trading with Atlanta, like what was said earlier.

Worst Case...Brady Quinn in Round 1, DE in Round 2 (Anthony Spencer?)

We really can't go wrong and have a bad case in this draft imo.

Notredameleo
04-28-2007, 07:07 AM
Best-Trade down with ATL, Get Willis/Landry, Second, we take Meriweather/Harris and Edwards

mgoblue
04-28-2007, 07:21 AM
Best case- keep Calvin Johnson take D Harris in the 2nd and Woodley in the 3rd

Worst Case- Brady Quinn in the 1st Marcus McCauley in the 2nd and Brandon Siler in the 3rd

Addict
04-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Best case... we get either Johnson @ two or trade down to get Willis in r1. Then depending on getting a trade down.... either LB or DE, but if a good corner falls i'd like one as well.

Worst case would be... Gaines Adams. I just don't like him. I feel he's way overrated and will be a BUST.

Xiomera
04-28-2007, 08:17 AM
Best Case . . . Trade with ATL, take something like Willis, Spencer, Edwards, and McCauley in the first 2 rounds

Worst Case . . . stay at two, get stuck with CJ and take Trent Edwards in rd. 2

Suicidal Case . . . CJ goes #1 . . . we take Gaines at 2.

Jagonsucker
04-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Best Case . . . Trade with ATL, take something like Willis, Spencer, Edwards, and McCauley in the first 2 rounds

agreed 100 percent

Notredameleo
04-28-2007, 09:05 AM
I just do NOT WANT Adams, nothing against him or anything because i think he will be a good pick, i just do not think he is a top five player, and worth all the money he will get. I'd rather reach and take Willis at number four if we do the Bucs trade!!

Mythos
04-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Worst Case: X's suicidal--Oakland takes CJ, Detroit takes Adams and then goes Beck at 34.

Best Case: Trade w/ Atlanta and get both their seconds. Move up from 8 to 6 and take Landry (-3rd). Package two 2nds and move back in to get Beason. Use the other 2nd on a DE Spencer/Moss/Abiamiri

Addict
04-29-2007, 08:42 AM

wow. Your worst case nearly nailed it.

Xiomera
04-29-2007, 09:55 AM
I didn't realize that yesterday's draft was more suicidal than the one I came up with . . . I was so pissed.

Addict
04-29-2007, 09:57 AM
I didn't realize that yesterday's draft was more suicidal than the one I came up with . . . I was so pissed.

I was happy until we traded down in round two and picked up Stanton.

supermario86
04-29-2007, 05:01 PM
Stanton is gonna be good

reinar
04-29-2007, 07:35 PM
so offer from ATL wsa swap first rounders, and get both seconds, Millen of course, wanted a 3rd in addition, and it fell apart. so instead of getting 3 players, we got 1.

hope it works out. I dont think it will. our D will still have holes in, since we didnt address a first round DE, or a starting Top tier MLB.

our first 3 picks, and one of them is a starter, in corps of WR that we passed for 4200 yards for last year.