PDA

View Full Version : Will the Raiders win a game this season?

yodabear
10-16-2006, 12:42 AM
Simple question really, yes or no. If u don't know, say no and move on. I say no.

Paranoidmoonduck
10-16-2006, 12:45 AM
Pure chance dictates that they'll pull together and win one, but it doesn't look good.

diabsoule
10-16-2006, 12:56 AM
I can't see them winning a single game this season. I just don't think they have what it takes to beat anybody.

nobodyinparticular
10-16-2006, 12:57 AM
The Raiders are set to win 14 straight games. No worries guys.

Shiver
10-16-2006, 12:57 AM
It's hard to imagine, but who would've thought Tampa Bay could beat Cincinnati? Besides Bucs homers that is.

nobodyinparticular
10-16-2006, 12:59 AM
Guys, it's like Rocky III and Rocky IV. They just look like they're bad, but before you know it, they'll be jumping with their upper cuts and knocking the snot out of Ivan Drago.

It'll happen. Trust me.

nrk
10-16-2006, 01:19 AM
The only game I see them to have a legit shot of winning is when they play Houston in Oakland. They might have a chance with Arizona next week, which is at Oakland also.

10-16-2006, 01:27 AM
It's hard to imagine, but who would've thought Tampa Bay could beat Cincinnati? Besides Bucs homers that is.so Chris Berman is a Bucs homer? What about Dan Marino?
and im saying no to them winning a game.

getwellchad
10-16-2006, 03:00 AM
It's hard to imagine, but who would've thought Tampa Bay could beat Cincinnati? Besides Bucs homers that is.so Chris Berman is a Bucs homer? What about Dan Marino?
Yes, I do think that both: Dan Marino and Chris Bermen are huge Buc's hommers.

Kurve
10-16-2006, 03:30 AM
raiders will win 2 games yes 2 games

Smooth Criminal
10-16-2006, 05:57 AM
Yes. Only because 0-16 has never been done before. They'll get lucky somewhere along the way.

I wouldn't be shocked if it happened though.

njx9
10-16-2006, 07:47 AM
nah, 0-16. then, they'll go 0-16 next year after shell & staff are fired and they have to learn yet another offensive system that doesn't really work. then, if all goes according to plan, they'll go 0-16 again.

eventually, they'll relocate to Prarie View.

The Unseen
10-16-2006, 08:33 AM
They'll win 2. Nobody's THAT bad...

...not like I haven't been wrong before :lol:

drowe
10-16-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm gonna say no, and I'd REALLY like to see a 'perfect season'

they have NOTHING going for 'em. and they play in a tough division.

MortenAndersen
10-16-2006, 08:54 AM
Oakland Raiders = airLords

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

LonghornsLegend
10-16-2006, 09:02 AM
somebody will overlook them and they can at least pull out one....they did almost beat cleveland, i can see them having one of those games at least...

although i think 2 years ago the 49ers won 2 games, and both were to the cardinals, so they very well could of nto won a game that year as well

danman253
10-16-2006, 09:36 AM
they'll get 1 or 2, i'm sure they'll win late in the season against a playoff bound team who has their starters on the sidelines.

Nitschke-Hawk
10-16-2006, 09:53 AM
I really don't think they will, just look at their body language.

raiderfan4life
10-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Matt Leinart will rape the Raiders cause he wanted to be the Raider, but the Raiders passed him so Matt Leinart will get his revenge...

Komp
10-16-2006, 11:52 AM

I hate to break it to you, but the Bucs aren't that great of a team. I don't think most ppl would have picked them to win.

The Raiders are worse than the Bucs, but eventually Walter will connect a couple of bombs to Moss/Whitted and they will win one.

PalmerToCJ
10-16-2006, 12:06 PM

They probably were in on the officials blowing that game, granted it should have never been that close in the first place... Our OC sucks.

Yes, the Raiders will muster one win somewhere.

Splat
10-16-2006, 12:13 PM
They will win atleast one or two i bet they beat the Chiefs.

Moses
10-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Chances are they'll win at least one. It's tough to lose every game.

portermvp84
10-16-2006, 12:47 PM
They'll either beat the Cheifs one game or the Texans.

P-L
10-16-2006, 12:52 PM
The only thing in football that is harder than going 0-16 is going 16-0. I think they win one or two down the line.

portermvp84
10-16-2006, 12:54 PM
I was expecting a blow out last night around the ball park of 35-3. They didn't play that bad last night, besides the run d.

Kurve
10-16-2006, 01:32 PM
I was expecting a blow out last night around the ball park of 35-3. They didn't play that bad last night, besides the run d.

i thought raiders held broncos under 100 yards rushing if im not correct i think thats good dont u think?

HChu
10-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Maybe, they're bound to win one.

nobodyinparticular
10-16-2006, 02:49 PM

That's where you and everyone else are wrong. The Raiders have a young and emerging defense that's really playing well this year. They still need to keep their heads high and stay injury free, but so far they're playing pretty well. Nowhere near Bears/Chargers/Ravens level this year, but they're all young and they are growing.

Denver Bronco99
10-16-2006, 02:56 PM

That's where you and everyone else are wrong. The Raiders have a young and emerging defense that's really playing well this year. They still need to keep their heads high and stay injury free, but so far they're playing pretty well. Nowhere near Bears/Chargers/Ravens level this year, but they're all young and they are growing.

this is exactly what i find funy...you list Bears ravens and chargers...but no broncos...it could be that you are a raiders fan and hate broncos...but the broncos get no respect :?

Komp
10-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Yah I would take the Broncos D over any D in the league with the exception of Chicago and maybe Jax/Carolina. They are playing pretty awesome.

frogstomp
10-16-2006, 02:59 PM

That Sapp, he really is a young up and comer. :wink:

Just bustin chops, I know what you mean.

jackalope
10-17-2006, 04:12 PM
they're bound to win at least once. even if they're the worst team they've got to get lucky one time.

have there ever been any winless teams before

10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
they're bound to win at least once. even if they're the worst team they've got to get lucky one time.

The Bucs went undefeated in the 80's I believe but that was a 14 game season

portermvp84
10-18-2006, 11:08 AM

The Bucs went undefeated in the 80's I believe but that was a 14 game season

Yeah but this is a 16 game season big difference.

portermvp84
10-18-2006, 03:03 PM

i thought raiders held broncos under 100 yards rushing if im not correct i think thats good dont u think?

Thats a first that will never happen again.

Bearsfan38395458457490285
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
The Raiders will win a game this year don't worry. They can beat Arizona and Houston for sure, and I think they can beat the inconsistent Chiefs.

TitleTown088
10-18-2006, 03:40 PM
maybe they can win if they play these guys...http://www.petertangen.com/images/imageposters/littlegiants.jpg

Komp
10-18-2006, 06:45 PM
LOL

I heard they beat the Packers

TitleTown088
10-18-2006, 07:05 PM
LOL

I heard they beat the Packers

who did?

yourfavestoner
10-18-2006, 07:36 PM
maybe they can win if they play these guys...http://www.petertangen.com/images/imageposters/littlegiants.jpg

No, kickmikehass would easily dominate the entire Oakland team by himself.

bearsfan_51
10-18-2006, 07:39 PM

DOON'T STOP!! BELEEEEEVIN'!!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEELIN'!!!

Smooth Criminal
10-18-2006, 07:59 PM
They have a few games that they stand a chance in. I don't think any team will ever go 0-16. Eventually they will get lucky and make a big play like a KR, PR or INT for a TD.

jkpigskin
10-18-2006, 08:12 PM
it would be very impressive if they went 0-16.... i see them winning at least 1

nobodyinparticular
10-18-2006, 08:27 PM

DOON'T STOP!! BELEEEEEVIN'!!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEELIN'!!!

What's a true fan if not for a small bit of blind faith, right? If Raiders fans didn't have a little bit of faith in at least some aspect of the team, all we'd be left with as a fanbase is Crow and porter4mvp (and njx).

raiderfan4life
10-18-2006, 10:10 PM
Hell, I still be a Raiders fan even they went to 0-16 for the next 50 years for all i care. I still be a Raider fan no matter what.

10-18-2006, 10:20 PM
nah, 0-16. then, they'll go 0-16 next year after shell & staff are fired and they have to learn yet another offensive system that doesn't really work. then, if all goes according to plan, they'll go 0-16 again.

eventually, they'll relocate to Prarie View.dont listen to a donkey fan. 8)

Shane P. Hallam
10-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Anyone who says no is ridick. It's only happened once in NFL history with TB, and that was only 14 games. No way Oakland loses 16...

10-18-2006, 10:32 PM

this is exactly what i find funy...you list Bears ravens and chargers...but no broncos...it could be that you are a raiders fan and hate broncos...but the broncos get no respect :?you know whats kind of sad about your statemnt is that the raiders had more yards offensively than the broncos.im just messin with you i know you played very conservatively in the second half.
i dont care about how good lienert did against chicago.he lost his oc wich will stir up at least a little difference in their play.we have the #1 pass defense and the cardinals have a crappy oline and we have dburgess.and a great defense.you put sands in there and he will be able to plug huge holes.that will stop the already nonexsistent running game and washington is back to cover boldin.

TitleTown088
10-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Anyone who says no is ridick. It's only happened once in NFL history with TB, and that was only 14 games. No way Oakland loses 16...

who are they going to beat?

yodabear
10-18-2006, 10:56 PM
MY UPSET OF THE WEEK IS THE RAIDERS OVER CARDINALS!

P-L
10-18-2006, 10:57 PM

Well if playing well is 27th in scoring defense and 30th in run defense then I guess they are. At least they are playing well against the pass.

Larry
10-18-2006, 11:22 PM
The Raiders are going to beat the Cardinals this week.

yodabear
10-18-2006, 11:31 PM
The Raiders are going to beat the Cardinals this week.

I WAS FIRST TO SAY THAT!

nobodyinparticular
10-19-2006, 12:46 AM

Well if playing well is 27th in scoring defense and 30th in run defense then I guess they are. At least they are playing well against the pass.

Yeah, turnovers for TDs and drive starts on the 20 will do that to ya...

yodabear
10-22-2006, 10:55 PM

I CALLED IT FIRST!

Xonraider
10-22-2006, 11:55 PM

I CALLED IT FIRST!

And Yoda does it again!

rainbeaukid2
10-23-2006, 12:29 AM
i cant believe that the cards lost to the raiders. sad considering that the cards beat the niners

Oaktown1981
10-23-2006, 12:51 AM
Matt Leinart will rape the Raiders cause he wanted to be the Raider, but the Raiders passed him so Matt Leinart will get his revenge...

I guess not

Kurve
10-23-2006, 12:52 AM
shows u that raiders arnt as bad as people think they are if there OLINE can keep the QB protected half way good. They werent great today but still much better and gave Walters much more time.

nobodyinparticular
10-23-2006, 01:31 AM
I'ma gonna say the Raiders aren't going to go 0-16.

yodabear
10-23-2006, 01:49 AM

I CALLED IT FIRST!

And Yoda does it again!

Thank u Xon, means a lot coming from u.

The Unseen
10-23-2006, 06:14 AM
Yeah, this was inevitable. Nobody loses all 16 games.

soybean
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM

exactly. this loss doesnt mean the cardinals are the worst team in the nfl. i think the raiders are still the worst. remember a couple years ago when the cheifs were 12-0. and chad johnson whose team was 2-10 guaranteed theyd beat the chiefs, then beat em? does that mean the bengals were the best team in the league that year? no. things just happen.

the raider's 1 win would have come from anybody, i wouldnt even be suprised if they beat the colts.

10-23-2006, 04:47 PM

I CALLED IT FIRST!

I think the only one you've gotten wrong was Cardinals over Seahawks. :cry:

raiderfan4life
10-23-2006, 04:47 PM

exactly. this loss doesnt mean the cardinals are the worst team in the nfl. i think the raiders are still the worst. remember a couple years ago when the cheifs were 12-0. and chad johnson whose team was 2-10 guaranteed theyd beat the chiefs, then beat em? does that mean the bengals were the best team in the league that year? no. things just happen.

the raider's 1 win would have come from anybody, i wouldnt even be suprised if they beat the colts.

9-0* not 12-0

soybean
10-23-2006, 04:50 PM

9-0* not 12-0

oh they wree only 9-0? oh woops, well how bout a year or two back when the patriots were like 12-0? asnd got beat by the bottom feeder dolphins

stephenson86
10-23-2006, 05:34 PM
yes :lol: