PDA

View Full Version : Mayock: Bubble Butt

Moses
04-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Did anybody else catch this during the draft? When the Bucs selected Gaines Adams, Mayock said something along the lines of:

"Watch out when he puts that nice big bubble butt in the air..."

It reeked of sexual innuendo.

I was watching with a friend and we were very creeped out by it. It also didn't help that Deion Sanders was roaming the green room, creeping everybody out.

Michigan
04-29-2007, 08:22 AM
it wasnt as homosexual as when the espn crew was talking about how great brady quinn looks shirtless

etk
04-29-2007, 08:45 AM
That wasn't half as creepy as when Marshall Faulk (I believe) said "you look very very good" at least 2 times with Quinn sitting at their table. Quinn didn't even have an answer he was just sitting there weirded out.

Moses
04-29-2007, 08:49 AM
That wasn't half as creepy as when Marshall Faulk (I believe) said "you look very very good" at least 2 times with Quinn sitting at their table. Quinn didn't even have an answer he was just sitting there weirded out.

I remember that. I thought it was Mayock at first and just burst out laughing. I never realized how much of a creeper Deion Sanders is until the draft. He's a weirdo.

Addict
04-29-2007, 09:02 AM

Yes, that was a scary moment. I remember thinking 'did he just say that?' when mayock made the bubble butt comment. It was almost like he said 'look at LaRon Landy, what a piece of ass!'

etk
04-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Bubble butts are actually a part of the scouting process. When scouts go to college games on their scouting trips, they check out the asses of the Linemen and jot down whether they're flat or bubbled. Body identification gives a good indication of a player's athletic ability.

DuckHunt
04-29-2007, 09:26 AM
Bubble butts are actually a part of the scouting process. When scouts go to college games on their scouting trips, they check out the asses of the Linemen and jot down whether they're flat or bubbled. Body identification gives a good indication of a player's athletic ability.

In Kazahkstan, my native country, we measure athlete ability by how many goats he can pickup over his head & throw within 3 minute.

bantx
04-30-2007, 12:42 AM
this guy must be really athletic
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Bantx/Pictures/cari-2.jpg