PDA

View Full Version : Undrafted Free Agents ?

ChefMike
04-29-2007, 05:26 PM
Now the draft is over who is left out there we should try and bring in as undrafted Free Agent Rookies ? There is a lot of Talent out there that didnt get drafted today like:

Walter Thomas DT: Great physical Prospect, needs a mentor to push him to improve technique and working in our conditioning programs to shed some weight he could be a BEAST !

Chase Johnson OT: A guy that some thought would go in the 4th or 5th round in some discussion ! Another physcial behemoth at 6'8 330lbs could be a great practice Team guy that is our OL Project.

Anthony Arline CB: Another guy that has the physical tools you like in a CB he is 6'2 and 200lbs and fast needs to improve technique and could help us in the return game or on special teams.

Tyrone Moss RB: From the U could be another Frank Gore not that we need a RB but we have always had a strong tradition of having a great backup at RB if our #1 went down (Preist Holmes, Chester Taylor). This guy had all the promise coming into school but it never came to fruition because of injury. Doesnt have the best agility but is a power low to the ground guy at 5'9 and 230lbs perfect 1 - 2 punch behind McGhee instead of Musa.

Those are just some of the players undrafted out there would like to see whom you guys think might be good signings for us !

go_ravens94
04-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Conrad Bolston, DT, Maryland

Maybe ILB Zach Latimer

SeanTaylorRIP
04-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Travarous Bain, Joe Newton(don't think he was drafted), Matt Trannon, Tony Franklin.

Troj2man
04-29-2007, 08:33 PM
The 2 I can think of right now are WR Matt Trannon and QB Matt Moore. Not that we need another QB, but with Olson getting time in europe, his arm is going to be tired come training camp. We need a guy who can come in and give us a few reps so the others can get rest.

America
04-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Travarous Bain, Joe Newton(don't think he was drafted), Matt Trannon, Tony Franklin.

Newton has been picked up.

I want Walter Thomas badly.

BigDawg819
04-29-2007, 09:00 PM
The 2 I can think of right now are WR Matt Trannon and QB Matt Moore. Not that we need another QB, but with Olson getting time in europe, his arm is going to be tired come training camp. We need a guy who can come in and give us a few reps so the others can get rest.

That is a bs excuse on the part about Olsen, not to be to brash or combative. QB's are throwing almost year round so Olsen will be fine come training camp. The beauty of him being in Europe is the exemption he gets come training camp so as to give us better looks at players who can stick around a little longer. Drew should not be an after thought to this team and Troy Smith has his work cut out for him to make an impression with this team. It will be hard to carry a multitude of QB's this year, I mean many teams including us only carry 2 QB's so its going to a spirited competition come summer for that spot.

dcarey20
04-29-2007, 10:38 PM
Rhema McKnight, Brandon Myles, Matt Trannon and David Ball are 4 UDFA receivers that I like.

BigDawg819
04-29-2007, 10:39 PM
Rhema McKnight, Brandon Myles, Matt Trannon and David Ball are 4 UDFA receivers that I like.

I like that Myles kid as well, hopefully we can land him.

ChefMike
04-29-2007, 10:45 PM
It pains me to agree here but Big Dawg is correct. I mean it would be different if we were trying to trade Boller being that we probably won't resign him even though I think Boller is the Guy to take over for us. We can't carry 4 QB's on the Roster maybe we plan to put Troy on the practice squad ? I don't know what the plan might be, another scenario might be that we plan to trade Kyle before training camp so we can capture something for him like maybe a vet on the OL or maybe just a draft pick seeing how much Matt Schaub got in trade value. Then just carry Olsen as the back up and Troy Smith as the 3rd QB ? Who knows, but I don't see us getting another QB through rookie free agency..

BigDawg819
04-29-2007, 10:50 PM
It pains me to agree here but Big Dawg is correct.

I knew you would come to the dark side sooner or later. :D

http://www.smallartworks.ca/ArtPage/Vader.JPG

ChefMike
04-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Don't get too cocky... though I like the Darth re: ....

BigDawg819
04-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Don't get too cocky... though I like the Darth re: ....

I feel the force strengthening in this one....... :D

Troj2man
04-29-2007, 11:49 PM
If you pick up a UDFA QB, that doesn't mean that he's going to make the team. It's a training camp arm and that's it. Not a guy to be the future QB of the team. You never want your top QB throwing too much in camp. The Ravens do this every year.

The Ravens are going to carry 3 QB's this year. That's pretty much a given. You can't put a talent like Troy Smith on the practice squad and expect him to stay there.

ChefMike
04-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Thats if he makes the Team...thats not a 100% guarantee yet. His arm and athletic ability is just as good as Charlie Ward's coming out of college (which is not a bad thing) but his field vision is a little better. Charlie Ward though never played a down in the NFL and was not projected to make it in the NFL as more then a 3rd stringer.

I think he can and will make the Team but this all could be a ploy to push Boller and up his trade value before TC then slot Troy as the Backup.

ccB
04-30-2007, 09:27 AM
I dont think there is anyway Troy Smith does not make the team. If it comes down to cutting him or Olsen, I think Olsen will be the one packing his bags.

EdReedUnstoppable
04-30-2007, 12:53 PM
I dont think there is anyway Troy Smith does not make the team. If it comes down to cutting him or Olsen, I think Olsen will be the one packing his bags.

I should hope so, I personally think Troy Smith has a future as a QB in the NFL and is gonna be a contributor to this team.

ChefMike
04-30-2007, 02:09 PM

We have invested something into Olsen we have nothing invested into Troy Smith... if it comes down to it and they both are playing the same give the edge to Olsen not Smith. If its coming down to a business decision expect Troy Smith to be packing his bags.

Troj2man
04-30-2007, 03:34 PM
We have invested something into Olsen we have nothing invested into Troy Smith... if it comes down to it and they both are playing the same give the edge to Olsen not Smith. If its coming down to a business decision expect Troy Smith to be packing his bags.

What exactly have we invested in Olson? We sent him to NFL Europa to play against a bunch of other guys that will never make it in the NFL. The guy came in as a UDFA. We spent a draft pick on Troy Smith. That right there to me at least means we have something invested in Troy Smith. I honestly see no way that Olson beats out Smith.

ChewyRaven318
04-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Smith is a better business investment than Olsen, as teams think he could one day be a starter in the league, while Olsen never ever had that same buzz. Seriously, expect Olsen to be cut. They'll keep Smith on the roster.

SeanTaylorRIP
04-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Steve McNair asked for Troy Smith to train him, he is guaranteed to make the roster.

Yung Flippa
04-30-2007, 07:42 PM
my favorite free-agents that we really need to sign are:

Chase Johnson, OT, Wyoming

Jesse Daniels, S, LSU

Kenny Scott, CB, Georgia Tech

Anthony Arline, CB, Baylor

America
04-30-2007, 07:47 PM
my favorite free-agents that we really need to sign are:

Chase Johnson, OT, Wyoming

Jesse Daniels, S, LSU

Kenny Scott, CB, Georgia Tech

Anthony Arline, CB, Baylor

signed with Minnesota

America
04-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Ravens | Gaston signs with team
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:13:49 -0700

Michael Murphy, of the Houston Chronicle, reports University of Houston CB Willie Gaston has signed a rookie free-agent contract with the Baltimore Ravens.

ccB
04-30-2007, 09:25 PM
What exactly have we invested in Olson? We sent him to NFL Europa to play against a bunch of other guys that will never make it in the NFL. The guy came in as a UDFA. We spent a draft pick on Troy Smith. That right there to me at least means we have something invested in Troy Smith. I honestly see no way that Olson beats out Smith.

Exactly, that guys whole thought process makes no sense.

go_ravens94
04-30-2007, 09:44 PM
I like both. One should remain on the practice squad for a year and after we cut the losing QB at the end of the season, Olson becomes 3rd string.

BigDawg819
04-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Steve McNair asked for Troy Smith to train him, he is guaranteed to make the roster.

McNair is a horses ass and cost us a playoff game, his desires are of no concern to me nor should they be of the teams either. He needs to shut his mouth and maybe lift some weights so he can throw the ball farther then 20 yards.

BigDawg819
04-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Any word on whether or not Stephon Heyer out of Maryland got a free agent deal or not?

America
04-30-2007, 11:03 PM
yeah i saw it on kffl.com, maybe with san diego or somebody

SeanTaylorRIP
05-01-2007, 05:42 AM
Any word on whether or not Stephon Heyer out of Maryland got a free agent deal or not?

He signed with the Redskins along with Sam Hollenbach.

Here it is boys, the Ravens signings, no one to call home about and when I saw Hampton CB I thought Travarous Bain, but it was not to be had, damn Cardinals got Bain, Holloway, and Matt Trannon, anyways here is who Ravens signed :

James Wilhoit, P, Tennessee

Branden Carney, P, Syracuse

Kyle Williams, LS, U.S.C.

Jamar Atkinson, DE, Syracuse

Edgar Jones, DE, Southeast Missouri

Kendrick Ballantyne, TE, Northeastern

Marcus Freeman, TE, Notre Dame

Jamar Atkinson, DE, Syracuse

Damien Linson, WR, Central Michigan

Willie Gaston, CB, Houston

Calvin Bannister, CB, Hampton

Kyle Tatum, OT, Alabama

go_ravens94
05-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Like them, but no kickers.

BigDawg819
05-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Like them, but no kickers.

You know I'm starting to think we were wrong for suggesting drafting a kicker. Matt Stover is the next Ric Flair of kickers, he'll kick until he's in his 60's. I say whenever he comes out to kick come this year we start doing the "WOOOOOOOOOO" chants in the stands.

ChefMike
05-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Not sure why we need to go searching for a new kicker with Stover on the Roster and Sam Koch is capable of actually doing both.

I would like to see us bring in Walter Thomas I think on our Team he could turn out to be a beast ! put him behind Gregg the super fire plug and let him learn technique and work with our strength and conditioning coaches and he will be a Super Star with his athletic ability !!

SeanTaylorRIP
05-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Walter Thomas has already been signed elsewhere, basically every UDFA has been signed, this is basically all we are gonna get in UDFA crop.

Ravens1991
05-01-2007, 02:22 PM
McNair is a horses ass and cost us a playoff game, his desires are of no concern to me nor should they be of the teams either. He needs to shut his mouth and maybe lift some weights so he can throw the ball farther then 20 yards.

give him some time, it was only his 1st year in the system, I am sure he will lift weights and work on his arm strength in the off-season because he knows this is his last shot at getting a ring.

BigDawg819
05-01-2007, 04:17 PM
give him some time, it was only his 1st year in the system, I am sure he will lift weights and work on his arm strength in the off-season because he knows this is his last shot at getting a ring.

He's still a horse's ass for dictating or at least trying to dictate who we draft.

Troj2man
05-01-2007, 04:33 PM
He's still a horse's ass for dictating or at least trying to dictate who we draft.

Is Ray Lewis a horse's ass then? He told the FO to get a big body in front of him. They went out and drafted Haloti Ngata.

What were your serious expectations of Steve Mcnair? Were you expecting him to come in and be a Peyton Manning type QB? They brought him in to manage the game. He helped manage us to the best record in Ravens history. It's a shame that his worst game came in the playoffs, but you can discredit what he did to get us there.

It's funny how Mcnair can have 2 bad games and he's the worst thing to happen to the Baltimore Ravens. Kyle Boller on the other hand can have 27 bad games and he gets a free pass from you. I'm just curious as to why you think Boller is so much better for this team.

BigDawg819
05-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Is Ray Lewis a horse's ass then? He told the FO to get a big body in front of him. They went out and drafted Haloti Ngata.

What were your serious expectations of Steve Mcnair? Were you expecting him to come in and be a Peyton Manning type QB? They brought him in to manage the game. He helped manage us to the best record in Ravens history. It's a shame that his worst game came in the playoffs, but you can discredit what he did to get us there.

It's funny how Mcnair can have 2 bad games and he's the worst thing to happen to the Baltimore Ravens. Kyle Boller on the other hand can have 27 bad games and he gets a free pass from you. I'm just curious as to why you think Boller is so much better for this team.

Yeah Ray is a horse's ass, not only for the Ngata thing but also bitching about his contract and his trade demand a few offseasons ago. And why do you go to the QB situation? Its not even in this discussion and yet you bring it up. Fine you want answers here you go, its McNair's fault just like its every other QB's fault in this town when we lose. They blamed Dilfer, Banks, Grbac, Redman, Wright, Boller, Blake, so why is it that you want McNair to skate free for blowing the season? I think Boller is better because he's got better arm strength, its is final season under contract so lets see what he learned, McNair's best years are behind him, and I always prefer home grown talent to hired guns. They never gave Kyle the tools to succeed here and yet everyone just wants to cast him aside and start all over. Well I for won won't sit quietly while the rest try to railroad him.

America
05-01-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm not too excited about these UDFAs. I miss Tres Moses and Walter Curry. They were some of my favorites.

BigDawg819
05-01-2007, 05:27 PM
These UDFA's seem to be just bodies for training camp and not necessarily future projects. Hopefully I'm wrong and somebody can stand out. But it will be a tough task with the current depth on the roster.

America
05-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Saints | W. Thomas agrees to terms
Tue, 1 May 2007 15:08:44 -0700

Doug Miller, of NewOrleansSaints.com, reports the New Orleans Saints have agreed to terms with undrafted free-agent DT Walter Thomas (Northwestern Mississippi Community College).

Damn, so much upside.

RavensFan
05-01-2007, 08:51 PM
I cant see how you like Boller better then McNair. McNair did not blow our season he helped it tremendously. We lost to the super bowl champions oh well people loose games we need to get over it. No one ever blamed Dilfer and we blamed Elvis because he didnt get us back. McNair got us farther then kyle ever did or will. He is no more then a back up and i hope we trade him. So what if he has arm strenth when it goes to the wrong guy or he trips over his own two feet. Your logic is flawed and it seems that u have some kind of man crush on poor kyle :)

BigDawg819
05-01-2007, 10:25 PM
I cant see how you like Boller better then McNair. McNair did not blow our season he helped it tremendously. We lost to the super bowl champions oh well people loose games we need to get over it. No one ever blamed Dilfer and we blamed Elvis because he didnt get us back. McNair got us farther then kyle ever did or will. He is no more then a back up and i hope we trade him. So what if he has arm strenth when it goes to the wrong guy or he trips over his own two feet. Your logic is flawed and it seems that u have some kind of man crush on poor kyle :)

Junior when you actually learn some grammar and can type a correct sentence maybe then I will actually consider reading what you post. Right now all is see is blah blah blah. Thanks for wasting 16 seconds of my time.

ccB
05-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Steve McNair> Kyle Boller

Sure he screwed us in the playoffs, without him we would have either totally missed the playoffs or our defense would have carried us to a wild card and we would have lost in the first round.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-02-2007, 05:46 AM

Sure he screwed us in the playoffs, without him we would have either totally missed the playoffs or our defense would have carried us to a wild card and we would have lost in the first round.

Finally some sense.

go_ravens94
05-02-2007, 08:43 AM

I agree, great analysis and +Rep.

Ravens1991
05-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Great post CCBG

McNair now may actually have a running game to help him out. He didnt have a good running game, worse then what Boller had.

ChefMike
05-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Junior when you actually learn some grammar and can type a correct sentence maybe then I will actually consider reading what you post. Right now all is see is blah blah blah. Thanks for wasting 16 seconds of my time.

He is correct Big Dawg... who cares about his grammar !?!? This is the internet not a publishing house ! and we understand everything he is trying to communicate in his post.

BigDawg819
05-02-2007, 01:26 PM
He is correct Big Dawg... who cares about his grammar !?!? This is the internet not a publishing house ! and we understand everything he is trying to communicate in his post.

He is not right, all these posts are personal opinions and speculation by us and their is no right and wrong. I'm tired of all you picking fights with me about my support for Kyle Boller. I like him, as well as others, and I feel he's the best option at QB and that's my right. Stop trying to sway my opinion towards McNair because it ain't happening. First of all he was a hated enemy for too long and more recently cost us our shot at the Super Bowl. If you all chose to back him fine whatever but I'm sticking by my guy until the bitter end. That's what true fans do is support their players and not jump all over free agent imports!

ccB
05-02-2007, 03:38 PM
If we are trying to sway you to think steve mcnair side, what does that call what your doing with Boller? I mean I dont see no Steve McNair for starter threads like your Boller one. I dont think its people trying to "sway" you as much as they are stating their opinion. Really it doesnt matter what the hell you think because your just another guy on the internet. As much as you want Kyle to be starter its probably not gonna happen. Theres noway we change our starting QB after we went 13-3 last year. That would be absolutely ********. Obviously our team doesnt have much faith in Kyle. if they did they wouldnt have went after McNair last year and made him starter right away. He came in and got results, we turned around had the 2nd best record in the league. I KNOW I KNOW we didnt win in the playoffs but neither did every other team in the league not called the colts. Do you think the Patriots are gonna bench Tom Brady because he didnt win the superbowl? NO! Do yyou think the Bengals are gonna bench Carson Palmer because they didnt make the playoffs let alone win the superbowl? NO! We lost to the colts, the SB champs there is no shame in that and I think everyone needs to stop blaming everything on McNair there were other players who didnt show up in that game also. Not to mention the fact that Kyle Boller is a FA next year. Yeah lets throw him in as starter so he can either a) fail or b) do good and sign a huge contract somewhere else. Just because someones opinion doesnt match yours doesnt mean you should get all fussy.

niel89
05-02-2007, 04:01 PM
If we are trying to sway you to think steve mcnair side, what does that call what your doing with Boller? I mean I dont see no Steve McNair for starter threads like your Boller one. I dont think its people trying to "sway" you as much as they are stating their opinion. Really it doesnt matter what the hell you think because your just another guy on the internet. As much as you want Kyle to be starter its probably not gonna happen. Theres noway we change our starting QB after we went 13-3 last year. That would be absolutely ********. Obviously our team doesnt have much faith in Kyle. if they did they wouldnt have went after McNair last year and made him starter right away. He came in and got results, we turned around had the 2nd best record in the league. I KNOW I KNOW we didnt win in the playoffs but neither did every other team in the league not called the colts. Do you think the Patriots are gonna bench Tom Brady because he didnt win the superbowl? NO! Do yyou think the Bengals are gonna bench Carson Palmer because they didnt make the playoffs let alone win the superbowl? NO! We lost to the colts, the SB champs there is no shame in that and I think everyone needs to stop blaming everything on McNair there were other players who didnt show up in that game also. Not to mention the fact that Kyle Boller is a FA next year. Yeah lets throw him in as starter so he can either a) fail or b) do good and sign a huge contract somewhere else. Just because someones opinion doesnt match yours doesnt mean you should get all fussy.
(applause)

BigDawg819
05-02-2007, 07:00 PM

So in other words your saying your opinions count and mine don't yeah that makes sense. Your analogies with Palmer and Brady are outlandish and without reason which basically makes them irrelevant and foolish. As for stop blaming McNair, not going to happen he's just like every other QB that has played here who gets the blame rightly or wrongly. I love how people blame Kyle yet don't want to acknowledge the problems caused by everyone else but for McNair he's supposed to get away scott free. Bottomline he was brought in to get us to the Super Bowl and HE FAILED! Yes Boller should get his shot and even if does light it up doesn't mean we can't keep him here long term. As you said just because my opinion doesn't match yours doesn't mean you should get all fussy, maybe a little of practice what you preach there CCB. ;)

Ravens1991
05-02-2007, 08:28 PM
So in other words your saying your opinions count and mine don't yeah that makes sense. Your analogies with Palmer and Brady are outlandish and without reason which basically makes them irrelevant and foolish. As for stop blaming McNair, not going to happen he's just like every other QB that has played here who gets the blame rightly or wrongly. I love how people blame Kyle yet don't want to acknowledge the problems caused by everyone else but for McNair he's supposed to get away scott free. Bottomline he was brought in to get us to the Super Bowl and HE FAILED! Yes Boller should get his shot and even if does light it up doesn't mean we can't keep him here long term. As you said just because my opinion doesn't match yours doesn't mean you should get all fussy, maybe a little of practice what you preach there CCB. ;)

I think he meant that the FO and the team doesnt give a hoot what people who post on internet forums say.

ccB
05-02-2007, 08:32 PM
We have conflicting opinions. I stated what I feel is correct. I have not been pooping on the kyle boller man love parade but its really getting old thats all. There cannot even be an UDFA thread without that crap seeping into here. The only thing worst then the Kyle Boller bandwagon is the Drew Olsen bandwagon. What in the world has Drew Olsen done for the Ravens that deserves a bandwagon. He obviously doesnt mean very much to the team if we didnt feel he deserved a draft pick last year and we went out and got Troy Smith in the draft.

In the end Id love for Kyle to live up to his potential but I just dont feel he has the brain to play QB in the NFL. Hes a system QB plain and simple. Ozzie doesnt hit a homerun with every pick. But hey, thats just MY opinion right or wrong.

ccB
05-02-2007, 08:32 PM
I think he meant that the FO and the team doesnt give a hoot what people who post on internet forums say.

Thats exactly what I ment.

BigDawg819
05-02-2007, 08:38 PM
We have conflicting opinions. I stated what I feel is correct. I have not been pooping on the kyle boller man love parade but its really getting old thats all. There cannot even be an UDFA thread without that crap seeping into here. The only thing worst then the Kyle Boller bandwagon is the Drew Olsen bandwagon. What in the world has Drew Olsen done for the Ravens that deserves a bandwagon. He obviously doesnt mean very much to the team if we didnt feel he deserved a draft pick last year and we went out and got Troy Smith in the draft.

In the end Id love for Kyle to live up to his potential but I just dont feel he has the brain to play QB in the NFL. Hes a system QB plain and simple. Ozzie doesnt hit a homerun with every pick. But hey, thats just MY opinion right or wrong.

You have your views and I have mine and its all good in da hood, but don't lay this crap on me about all the arguments about Kyle and Drew. I wasn't bring up Kyle in this thread, I was interested in seeing who we signed and what not and then it all started. Hell I wasn't even trying to talk about Troy Smith until it started and then I made the comment about McNair being a horse's ass if he made comments about pushing for Troy and it all erupted. Bottomline is that none of this is going away so we might as well just deal with it as best as we can.....

ChefMike
05-02-2007, 10:46 PM
He is not right, all these posts are personal opinions and speculation by us and their is no right and wrong. I'm tired of all you picking fights with me about my support for Kyle Boller. I like him, as well as others, and I feel he's the best option at QB and that's my right. Stop trying to sway my opinion towards McNair because it ain't happening. First of all he was a hated enemy for too long and more recently cost us our shot at the Super Bowl. If you all chose to back him fine whatever but I'm sticking by my guy until the bitter end. That's what true fans do is support their players and not jump all over free agent imports!

All I am saying is that he is stating some facts your stating your opinions, both are fine but don't argue over them ! Debate them with facts yes. I am not chastising you about who you support and not support ! I like Boller but I am supporting McNair ! Its the same theory on people that don't like George Bush or the war in Iraq but support out troops. You might not have direct control of the decisions made but we need to support them.

As far as your last comment on Free Agents.... technically Ozzie counts McNair as a draft pick much the same way he counts Willis McGhee a draft pick, which is the way we should all look at it. Since we lost picks to get them. Last I checked most the players we have gotten through Free Agency have been garbage (Keydrick Vincent, Elvis Grbac, Samari Rolle, etc)

ccB
05-04-2007, 09:20 AM
I just wanted to say I have no problems with BigDawg and my post was not supposed to sound so hostile,

BigDawg819
05-04-2007, 12:09 PM
I just wanted to say I have no problems with BigDawg and my post was not supposed to sound so hostile,

I got no probs with you either and it didn't sound hostile I just responded in kind to it.

RavensFan
05-04-2007, 02:43 PM
sorry u couldnt understand my post it was late when i typed it let me sumarize it for you...Boller isnt any good..he trips over his own two feet...McNair made us better then we could be with Boller...thus boller needs to be cut in favor of troy smith and olsen

BigDawg819
05-04-2007, 03:36 PM
sorry u couldnt understand my post it was late when i typed it let me sumarize it for you...Boller isnt any good..he trips over his own two feet...McNair made us better then we could be with Boller...thus boller needs to be cut in favor of troy smith and olsen

Your speaking your opinion and thats all well and good but we'll never know what Boller could have done since he wasn't given the opportunity to start last year. That's like saying Aaron Rodgers is a bust because he's not producing even though Favre is still there. Your hatred of Kyle will not win you too many popularity contests here especially with me and ERU but hey to each his own. Besides if Kyle goes to another team then so be it, I'll still back him and just pray he doesn't come back to burn us in the years that follow. Kyle Boller for starter in 07!