PDA

View Full Version : Dear Randy Moss:

locseti
04-29-2007, 08:44 PM
When you came to the bay I was excited as hell
Back to greatness you would take us,
How far, time would tell.
You talked about being proud wearing the silver and black
Can't believe i listened, I must've been on crack.
You bitched, you moaned, you whined, you groaned,
You didn't want to be around, and in your play it really showed.
In hindsight this is what we got with our first rd pick:
A has-been, heartless, arrogant little prick.
You'll take the easy way out and use that excuse as motivation-
We don't want a player who dogs it here in Raider Nation.
You're the type that quits when the chips are down,
Raider Nation say goodbye to this sorry ass clown.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
04-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Lol a farewell!

Don Vito
04-29-2007, 08:49 PM
And now he's going to have an All-Pro season with the Pats becuase he will have somebody that can be classified as a quarterback.

doingthisinsteadofwork
04-29-2007, 08:49 PM
pretty good.+rep.

steelernation77
04-29-2007, 08:50 PM
And now he's going to have an All-Pro season with the Pats becuase he will have somebody that can be classified as a quarterback.

He'll also be united with a coach that has a similar amount of class.

locseti
04-29-2007, 08:52 PM

He will not make the pro bowl. Sorry, he gets double coverage and he's not good enough (or doesent have the will) to go and get that ball. Better hope you dont lose a few games in a row, or hes falling right off the wagon. Better get him the ball or hes bitching. Have fun

locseti
04-29-2007, 08:53 PM
He'll also be united with a coach that has a similar amount of class.

Ya, Norv Turner is a horrible coach, especially if you're a wide reciever.

steelernation77
04-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Ya, Norv Turner is a horrible coach, especially if you're a wide reciever.

It was meant to be a shot at Bellicheck

locseti
04-29-2007, 08:59 PM
It was meant to be a shot at Bellicheck

I thought about that after, my bad, and I completely agree.

RaiderNation
04-29-2007, 09:00 PM

Bye Randy!!!!!!!!

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/w/b/bush_finger_flip.jpg

Stash
04-29-2007, 10:16 PM
Bye Randy!!!!!!!!

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/w/b/bush_finger_flip.jpg

LOL, that's great stuff

JC the Savior
04-29-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm not sure teams can double Moss most of the time with Watson and Stallworth as downfield options as well.

PACKmanN
04-29-2007, 10:56 PM
i thought raider nation was full of dogs, lol jking.

Dam8610
04-29-2007, 11:31 PM

Bravo! I hope the Patriots learn firsthand what a "has-been, heartless, arrogant little prick" he truly can be.

soybean
04-29-2007, 11:37 PM
if you think about it, it's not only randy moss. most big time receivers hate losing or not getting the ball, it's just the way it is: randy moss, keyshawn, T.O. (don't understand the situation with that one), braylon, roy williams, javon walker, plaxico burress.

DraftMasterG
04-30-2007, 12:40 AM
the raiders were holding him back. all you had to do was make him run streaks and throw it up to them. its either a catch or incomplete pass.

now the pats are going to win the super bowl again

locseti
04-30-2007, 12:48 AM
the raiders were holding him back. all you had to do was make him run streaks and throw it up to them. its either a catch or incomplete pass.

When you run routes half-ass, you're holding yourself and your team back.

RaiderNation
04-30-2007, 12:58 AM

horrible post here. IF moss tried this team would be way better. we barely ran routes... he mostly jogged them

eacantdraft
04-30-2007, 07:36 AM
The Pat fans will learn when they get the real Jake. This guy is not on his 3rd team in 4 seasons for a reason.

luckyjackaubrey
04-30-2007, 08:32 AM
To all my fellow Pats fans, Jay, Electriceye, Don VIto et al, threads / discussions like this are exactly why this (Moss) is such a bad move. I can take all the ******** "Belichik is classless " comments - they come from biased, petty, jealousies that we all feel for certain rival teams. If the guy (BB)wasn't winning superbowls he wouldn't register a single comment on this site. I'll take that all life long.

THe Patriots run has been defined by many things. THe free agency era, the no name players, the system, the coach... I am most proud of the fact that in the years leading to the need to crack down on off-field conduct of players, our team not only defined success, but was a standard bearer for good conduct.

You can debate how much of a jerk Moss has or hasn't been. And also how much of an ass he will or will not be. The fact that it is a relevant discussion at all is grounds enough for me to say " no thankyou." I support a team that has won 3 sb's and yes I do want more , but not at the expense of compromising other important standards. One team wins the sb each year. I waited 25 years for my first. I support my team b/c of much more than winning or losing. Sports teachs us / our kids alot. I don't need the Randy Moss message of ' don't work hard, don't maximize your potential, whine if things don't go your way, think you are better than everyone b/c you have unique talents, etc.'

I prefer the message we have always sent out of NE. How you play and that you come to play every game and support your teamates regardless is what is important.

I don't by the Dillon comparisons. Dillon never quit on any Bengal team and he had no issues like running women over. Dillon proved to be a true competitor and surely not the perfect teamate. He left this year b/c he still has the ego that is part of being a great back, he wants to be the man and can't stomach being #2. Dillon is no Troy Brown, willing to due what ever the team needs regardless of personal glory. Few are.

I don't need a team full of boy scouts, we have our share of line crossers I know, but Moss is the poster boy for the new era of prima donnas.

What's next ? YOu guys gonna support bringing in Pacman next year if Asante walks ?

Winning is not everything.

swagger
04-30-2007, 02:06 PM
Thank God Moss is out of that black hole called the Oakland Raiders. Moss didn't hold the Raiders back, the Raiders held Moss back. I wouldn't be a model citizen, either, in as dysfunctional an organization as Oakland. With bed & breakfast offensive coordinator calling plays. With Al Davis hiring a 15 year old head coach. What a joke.

Moss in New England. Wow. This is gonna be good.

Keakathin
04-30-2007, 02:52 PM
If I was Moss I woulda quit too. He was on pace to break every receiving record imaginable and then has to play for the most idiotic coaching staff assembled in NFL history.

Don Vito
04-30-2007, 02:57 PM
He will not make the pro bowl. Sorry, he gets double coverage and he's not good enough (or doesent have the will) to go and get that ball. Better hope you dont lose a few games in a row, or hes falling right off the wagon. Better get him the ball or hes bitching. Have fun

I think he will get the ball plenty of times (even though we love to spread it around), and hopefully he makes the most of it. the point is he really never had a solid QB throwing to him in Oakland, and it looks like he will have a great QB this year. His talent added to a strong cast around him should lead to good things for Randy.

Phrost
04-30-2007, 03:12 PM
A has-been

yeah...what about that 4.29 40?
Still has it, it would seem.

He just didn't enjoy playing for the worst team in the league....by far the worst...

P-L
04-30-2007, 03:13 PM
The one advantage New England has is depth at the WR position. If Randy Moss half-asses it with the Patriots then they can slide him down the depth chart. The Raiders didn't have that option. I can't see him 'holding the Pats back' for very long. If he comes in and is not productive you'll see a lot more Wes Welker and Donte Stallworth. This is a low risk, high reward move for the Patriots. Tom Brady and co. have won Super Bowls with receivers that aren't as good as Randy Moss.

slightlyaraiderfan
04-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Dear Randy,

Break a leg, literally.

Love,

sarf

Phrost
04-30-2007, 03:20 PM
He still has speed, he just doesn't enjoy playing for garbage...aka Oakland.

lod01
04-30-2007, 03:58 PM
If I was Moss I woulda quit too. He was on pace to break every receiving record imaginable and then has to play for the most idiotic coaching staff assembled in NFL history.

LOL. The best part of watching them weekly was when something would go horribly wrong. They would pan over to Art Shell. He always carried around this clipboard and he would write things down.

I would love to see what he wrote. Something like:

'Remember to ask OC what went wrong.'
'Hmmm, that worked back in the 70's.'
'Note to self, self....you really suck.'
'I'll try that one again next week.'

Feel free to add to this one.

Keepin' it Keak
04-30-2007, 07:30 PM
LOL. The best part of watching them weekly was when something would go horribly wrong. They would pan over to Art Shell. He always carried around this clipboard and he would write things down.

I would love to see what he wrote. Something like:

'Remember to ask OC what went wrong.'
'Hmmm, that worked back in the 70's.'
'Note to self, self....you really suck.'
'I'll try that one again next week.'

Feel free to add to this one.

'Can't show weakness. Must make same face throughout entire game'

kalbears13
04-30-2007, 07:47 PM
haha. The first thing I thought of when I saw that poem was analyzing it. I looked at the rhyme scheme and all that. I like the internal rhyme but you had that one slant rhyme right after. Good poem. Stupid English Class.

TwOne
04-30-2007, 07:49 PM
This is from a Raiders fan from another site, I didnt write this:

Hey Randy,

How does it feel to be worth a 4th round draft pick? The Raiders were so desperate to unload you and your cancerous attitude we just dumped you for basically a 3rd tier CB.
We were so desperate to get rid of you we even did the unmentionable & the unthinkable ...we contacted the Denver Broncos to see if there was any interest from them! (Though it was probably more of a tactic similar to giving your enemy a box of poisoned chocolates)
The fact is, we probably would have dropped you on Monday if no takers came aboard and would have been dancing like Pat Riley after he won the championship.

Yeah, it must have been tough for a talent of your ability to deal with such a young QB, a poor offensive line, and a terrible play calling coaching staff. We understand that.
But why couldn't you have just a pinch of integrity and take the losses like a man. It's part of the game.
You were given the honor of being named our Captain, and what you did with that was disgusting. You blamed everyone else for your dropped balls. "I don't play well when I'm not happy and I'm not happy when I lose."
It's too bad that several of our losses were due to you dropping balls that hit you on the numbers.
I remember 2 INT's that were directly due to you not trying to make a play on the ball, you just looked it right into the defenders' hands without even flinching. What a joke.

How 'bout a little accountability? I guess that's way too much to ask.

Andre' Johnson dealt with a QB that was on his butt half the time from his warm butter offensive line giving in on every 3rd play. But you never heard him b@*#h & moan about it. He lined up and ran his next route like a pro.

Good riddance, I hope the 3rd tier CB ( John Bowie ) we picked up meets you in the playoffs in 2008 and picks off Tom Brady because you didn't hook back to the ball for the game winning TD... only to seal you OUT of the HOF.

RaiderNation
04-30-2007, 07:53 PM
This is from a Raiders fan from another site, I didnt write this:

haha pretty funny

RaiderNation
04-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Dear Randy,

Break a leg, literally.

Love,

sarf

lol putting that in sig + rep

Bigburt63
04-30-2007, 08:00 PM
The patriots have done similar things during their recent run of succes (i.e. rodney harrison, corey dillon, brian cox). they bring in a guy who has character concerns (dillon was the same way, giving up on his team, not wanting to play for them) and it has worked out very well every time. until one of the moves doesnt work I have faith that belicheck and co. know what they are doing. also, just the fact that he took close to a $5 mill pay cut to do it makes me think that he truly does want to be here and is serious about playing

JK17
04-30-2007, 08:08 PM
He still has speed, he just doesn't enjoy playing for garbage...aka Oakland.

The guy runs a 4.29 fourty and your willing to just disregard the performance and attitude he's shown just like that?

Now I'm not gonna bash the Pats, I dont know how the hell they were able to bring in so many players this offseason, and they're terrifying. Moss could be explosive, but speed is only half the battle when you have to wonder how much of it the guy will actually feel like using.

Keepin' it Keak
04-30-2007, 08:14 PM
The guy runs a 4.29 fourty and your willing to just disregard the performance and attitude he's shown just like that?

Now I'm not gonna bash the Pats, I dont know how the hell they were able to bring in so many players this offseason, and they're terrifying. Moss could be explosive, but speed is only half the battle when you have to wonder how much of it the guy will actually feel like using.

I'm gonna say A LOT considering he's on a good team... which was the ONLY REASON he claims he didn't try in the past... because HE KNOWS no matter how good he plays the team still is gonna lose. Why can't people put things together. It's like a crack addict who is moved to a recovery clinic... he can do no wrong.

K it's nothing like that but .... yall know i got a lil mary j in me

locseti
04-30-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm gonna say A LOT considering he's on a good team... which was the ONLY REASON he claims he didn't try in the past... because HE KNOWS no matter how good he plays the team still is gonna lose. Why can't people put things together. It's like a crack addict who is moved to a recovery clinic... he can do no wrong.

K it's nothing like that but .... yall know i got a lil mary j in me

That is BS, nice attitude - "We have no chance of winning so Im not gonna try"

Man, if the Pats are down 20, better take Moss out the game cause he aint gonna try if he thinks they dont have a chance of winning the game.

Keepin' it Keak
04-30-2007, 08:34 PM
That is BS, nice attitude - "We have no chance of winning so Im not gonna try"

Man, if the Pats are down 20, better take Moss out the game cause he aint gonna try if he thinks they dont have a chance of winning the game.

Are the Patriots ever down 20?

Bengals1690
04-30-2007, 08:41 PM

i really dont think you understand the point.

Keepin' it Keak
04-30-2007, 08:50 PM
i really dont think you understand the point.

I get the point. People are acting like this guy has done this his whole career. Sure he made a stupid statement in the media with the Vikings about he plays when he wants to play... after that he tried his hardest. His hardest. Randy really give it 123%. 123 because thats the most possible. Most people say 100, but 123 is like the maximum pokemon level, so thats the scale I use on humans for effort. Jerry Rice was a 121.

Then Randy journeyed onward to the vast lands of Oakland, filled with murder victims, caters and ar-15's. Where more murders are committed on Sundays then completed passes. Whose his quarterback? A old loser past his prime. Ok, lets upgrade. How bout a dee dee dee who can't throw a pass forward and smiles when everyone else is sad... like one of those special kids that just really don't know whats going on around them. He sucked. Lets upgrade to a 2nd year nerd coming off shoulder surgery. Plus he looked like a giraffe because his helmet was so small. WOW. TIME TO BE MOTIVATED. THIS TEAMS GOING PLACES.

But Randy wasn't doomed forever. For one day, the castle of Everquest (New England Patriots) called him to form an alliance. He now has the biggest alliance ever, bigger then Doug Christie and his demon wife.

The future looks bright .... it looks bright.

[purple kush.... why not write a story]

Pit Bull #53
04-30-2007, 08:53 PM
That's one of the greatest posts I've seen in a little while on here

Don Vito
04-30-2007, 08:56 PM
That was great

locseti
04-30-2007, 09:02 PM

When he drops the only potential TD's they will be.

Keepin' it Keak
04-30-2007, 09:02 PM
I was gonna write a intellectual response ... but then my brain died on me. And the story just came to me.

locseti
04-30-2007, 09:14 PM
I get the point. People are acting like this guy has done this his whole career. Sure he made a stupid statement in the media with the Vikings about he plays when he wants to play... after that he tried his hardest. His hardest. Randy really give it 123%. 123 because thats the most possible. Most people say 100, but 123 is like the maximum pokemon level, so thats the scale I use on humans for effort. Jerry Rice was a 121.

Then Randy journeyed onward to the vast lands of Oakland, filled with murder victims, caters and ar-15's. Where more murders are committed on Sundays then completed passes. Whose his quarterback? A old loser past his prime. Ok, lets upgrade. How bout a dee dee dee who can't throw a pass forward and smiles when everyone else is sad... like one of those special kids that just really don't know whats going on around them. He sucked. Lets upgrade to a 2nd year nerd coming off shoulder surgery. Plus he looked like a giraffe because his helmet was so small. WOW. TIME TO BE MOTIVATED. THIS TEAMS GOING PLACES.

But Randy wasn't doomed forever. For one day, the castle of Everquest (New England Patriots) called him to form an alliance. He now has the biggest alliance ever, bigger then Doug Christie and his demon wife.

The future looks bright .... it looks bright.

[purple kush.... why not write a story]

Don't you mean Bronic?

locseti
04-30-2007, 09:18 PM
I was gonna write a intellectual response ... but then my brain died on me. And the story just came to me.

Can't write no intellectual response smokin all that macaframabamma

locseti
04-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Everyone is blaming last season (one of the worst in league history) as the reason why he quit trying. "He had bed and breakfast calling the plays" and the line was one of the worst ever, "I would pack it in if Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter were throwing to me too" etc.

What you're forgetting is that in his first year here, before bed and Breakfast, before the silent, dim-witted mass of flesh was patrolling the sidelines with his clipboard full of shopping lists, Randy quit. Norv Turner had our offense at least producing, and it was clear Moss was dogging it, dropping balls, and speaking out agianst the club. We lost a bunch of close games that year, and he dropped some key passes. He never once was the Randy of old in the Silver and Black. And we have one abysmal year and he's ready to throw in the towel. Not even give this new coaching staff a chance, or give this young defense a chance to carry the team back to our winning ways. With our defense playing so well, All Moss would have to do is actually give a little effort and catch some fades in the end zone. But how could you throw it to him when you didn't have any faith he was gonna go up and get it? We had to get rid of him.

It was so sad to watch Walter scrambling around, clearly looking for Moss, and pleading with him to try and get open. Thanks for helping out the young QB..It just pisses me off, this team is on it's way, you busters keep clowning the OAK, but were coming back. Gonna surprise some people this year, and Moss' selfish attitude didn't allow him to be a part of it.

Moss had a shot at being the greatest, but he pissed it all away...Its funny to think that some people used to speak his name in the same breath as Jerry Rice's.

Keepin' it Keak
04-30-2007, 10:02 PM
1. You act like Moss can be open every play when he's double / triple covered at times.

2. You do realize you just made 3 consecutive posts and noone has responded. Perhaps you now realize your value to society.

locseti
04-30-2007, 10:18 PM
1. You act like Moss can be open every play when he's double / triple covered at times.

2. You do realize you just made 3 consecutive posts and noone has responded. Perhaps you now realize your value to society.

1. I dont act like Moss can get open at all, cause he never tried to.

2. If this board was the extent of my society, as it may well be for you due to your constant attempts to regain membership and the right to post, I would have offed myself long ago

Raiderz4Life
04-30-2007, 11:11 PM

2. If this board was the extent of my society, as it may well be for you due to your constant attempts to regain membership and the right to post, I would have offed myself long ago

HAHAHA
Locseti...youve become one of my favorite posters on this site.
Imma see if this fits on my sig haha

DraftMasterG
04-30-2007, 11:44 PM
randy moss is the best receiver in the nfl besides darnell dinkens

Stash
05-01-2007, 12:36 AM
No way, Freddie Mitchell owns it and its all thanks to his incredible hands.

Keepin' it Keak
05-01-2007, 01:11 AM

1. He can't get open when the team makes it obvious they're trying to throw it to him since noone on the team can pick up slack.

2. I've come back 3 times (in the last 2 weeks) for fun in over a year. Came to see ma cuddies for the draft. This account'll be banned and I'll see yall Thursday morning. I got dough, I got hoes, believe me fam.

locseti
05-01-2007, 01:23 AM
1. He can't get open when the team makes it obvious they're trying to throw it to him since noone on the team can pick up slack.

2. I've come back 3 times (in the last 2 weeks) for fun in over a year. Came to see ma cuddies for the draft. This account'll be banned and I'll see yall Thursday morning. I got dough, I got hoes, believe me fam.

A. Honestly though, Walter and Brooks quit looking his way after bout week 6 because he wasnt making an effort to get open - running routes half ass and ****. They couldnt depend on him at all - and that was when they needed him most. Moss can be double covered and still make the catch - He just lost his will, and to blame it on the team is taking the easy way out.

B. Playa play on - just defending myself. No need to explain yourself, especially not to these guys on the board that are swinging from yo sack.

KCJ58
05-01-2007, 01:24 AM
Dear Randy Moss,

My Parents hit me...

and you are gey

swagger
05-01-2007, 08:21 PM

Thank you.

Phrost
05-01-2007, 08:26 PM
That's one of the greatest posts I've seen in a little while on here

Is that the famous Keak? And yes that was amazing.

locseti
05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Is that the famous Keak? And yes that was amazing.

Get off his nuts

Raiderz4Life
05-01-2007, 11:42 PM
hehe i enjoy watching locseti post lol

Back on subject....Its not all Brooks and Walters fault
Moss didnt even try to help them..a good team leader would lay it all on the line every game...not only that we had Courtney Brown as a TE and Whitted starting too