PDA

View Full Version : Kiper

pocketaces
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
this is what Kiper said about our draft, for those of you who like Kiper.

Dallas Cowboys: GRADE: B
Purdue's Anthony Spencer -- who I think has a chance to be the rookie of the year -- gives Dallas a great pass-rusher opposite DeMarcus Ware. James Marten provides good security behind tackle Flozell Adams, who will be a free agent after next season. Isaiah Stanback will move from QB to wide receiver, and I really liked the pick of tackle Doug Free in the fourth round because he has a lot of talent. Dallas took place-kicker Nick Folk when Mason Crosby was still on the board; Deon Anderson will be an excellent lead blocker at fullback, and Courtney Brown has the necessary skills to be a developmental cornerback.

Dcboys94
04-30-2007, 09:55 PM
I think Spencer wins the OLB job opposite of ware...Carp wins one of the ILB jobs...i loved the pick of courtney brown boatloads of potential...Folk will be our starter by at least the 08-09 season, anderson should win the FB job...Stanback should be a good #4 Wr and our starting PR...good draft...the funny thing is everyone said we couldnt get any starters in it i see possibly 4 immediately and 5 or 6 down the road.