PDA

View Full Version : Who will/wont make the team?

iloxygenil
05-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Pick 8: Jamaal Anderson
Pick 39: Justin Blaylock
Pick 41: Chris Houston
Pick 75: Laurent Robinson
Pick 109: Stephen Nicholas
Pick 133: Martinez Milner - no
Pick 185: Trey Lewis
Pick 194: David Irons
Pick 198: Doug Datish
Pick 203: Darren Stone
Pick 244: Jason Snelling - no

Shiver
05-01-2007, 02:07 AM
Milner doesn't have a lot of competition. I think he will beat out Dwayne Blakley. I think Snelling is the only one who won't make it. I think after June 1st cuts, the team will find a better option as a "power RB" out there.

Mr. Myogi
05-01-2007, 08:19 AM
I don't think any of these guys will get cut. I don't think Snelling will get released because of his versatility, he's plays both RB and FB. And will be a good addition to the ST.

D-Rod
05-01-2007, 08:30 AM
I agree with Myogi. I think all of them can possibly stick. Snellings' versatility was explicitly referred to as helpful for the roster, so I expect him to stay. I expect Beverly to be cut, and for us to keep 4 TEs (especially given the expected use of an H-back).

I also expect a few otehr expensive veterans to be cut, allowing us the room to add people at DT and RB. We NEED Ian Scott now.

If I were the Falcons, I would have kept Rod's injury quiet, until we had a chance to sign Scott. The agent will now increase the price...

ksfalconsfan
05-01-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't expect any of our picks to get cut, but reallistically, it could happen to anyone other than our top 4 picks, due to injury just being busts.