PDA

View Full Version : UDFAs?

Bengals1690
05-01-2007, 09:56 AM
any one know who we picked up as undrafted free agents?

PalmerToCJ
05-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Georgetown College quarterback Jeff Smith
lllinois State linebacker Cameron Siskowic
Hawaii right tackle Dane Uperesa
Florida linebacker Earl Everett
BYU tight end Daniel Coats
North Carolina wide reciever Jesse Holley
Missouri defensive lineman Xzavie Jackson

Bengals78
05-01-2007, 02:03 PM
I like the Everett signing. I was hoping we would draft him rd 7

derza222
05-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Holley has some potential as well. Jersey boy, I believe he played some basketball as well and was a fairly high profile recruit for UNC. It'd be nice to see him do something at the pro level. But the Everett signing is the best on that list IMO.

dabears10
05-02-2007, 12:50 AM
lllinois State linebacker Cameron Siskowic
Tackle Machine. He will make a great practice squad player. He doesn't really have the measurables but is always around the ball. I could see him becoming a real good special teamer if he does make the squad (unlikely). He has a solid character so he will not cause problems. He was originally a DI LB with Washington State but transferred to ISU. Was named Gateway conference player of the year with 154 tackles 2 Sacks 2 INT's and 3 FF's. Also was named Defensive MVP in the Texas vs Nation All-star classic.

Any other questions are welcomed just giving you my opinion of him.

I_C_DeadPeople
05-02-2007, 12:48 PM
The list is posted ont he Bengals website now.

Bengalsrz
05-02-2007, 04:30 PM
I like the Everett signing. I was hoping we would draft him rd 7

I agree, good pickup, I was hoping for a LB the whole draft.

themaninblack
05-03-2007, 12:16 AM
i wouldnt be surprised if earl everett makes the team and not only kills on ST but has a shot at getting some PT at LB.

rickscott
05-05-2007, 04:08 AM
I think Henderson makes the team before Everett but I also think Frazier will be gone and maybe Nicholson too so that leaves room for both Everett and Henderson.

PalmerToCJ
05-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what to think of Everetts chances.

You have to think Henderson is a lock with all the buzz around him. Frazier could be gone, Hartwells signing just makes him take over Pollacks roster spot. Nicholson and Everett could be battling it out.