PDA

View Full Version : undrafted free agents

jbombul
05-01-2007, 10:01 AM
so far we have signed 9, i've never heard of any of them besides reggie ball. heres the list........... (my personal favorite is oge oge)

Kenny Byrd, PK, New Mexico

Justin Rummell, QB, Earlham College

Phil Horvath, QB, Northern Illinois

Reggie Ball, WR, Georgia Tech

Rodney Burgess, TE, Coastal Carolina

Demoris Hardiman, LB, Southeastern Louisiana

Oge Oge, WR, Southeast Missouri (Try-Out)

Andrew Browning, DT, Boise State

Daniel Bettis, TE, Appalachian State

DeMonikk1
05-01-2007, 11:40 AM
haahahaha...Reggie Ball...nice.

Notredameleo
05-01-2007, 12:28 PM
I bet CJ's like i thought i got rid of this guy!!! lol

LionSmack
05-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Heh he's being brought in as a WR/KR, I'd like to be there when him and CJ are running WR drills together and the practice QB throws one 5 yards short for Ball and CJ just looks at him like "yeah that's how that feels beyotch"

DeMonikk1
05-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Heh he's being brought in as a WR/KR, I'd like to be there when him and CJ are running WR drills together and the practice QB throws one 5 yards short for Ball and CJ just looks at him like "yeah that's how that feels beyotch"

Hahahaha, I can see it now.....

Michigan
05-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Oge Oge for ROY.

reinar
05-02-2007, 02:40 AM
Any chance or rumor of any veteran DE's (arizona just released one I think) coming in to fill the major pash rush spot?

Addict
05-02-2007, 05:18 AM
Oge Oge for ROY.

That's the coolest name ever.

Newbs24
05-02-2007, 10:50 AM
That's the coolest name ever.

It is a very nice name. Gonna have to put it up their with Duany Duany, a basketball player from Syracuse a couple of years ago.

Go Blue
05-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Any chance or rumor of any veteran DE's (arizona just released one I think) coming in to fill the major pash rush spot?
That DE from Chicago is rumored to be traded as well. I cant spell his name, Agunleye or something like that.

jbombul
05-02-2007, 06:07 PM
That DE from Chicago is rumored to be traded as well. I cant spell his name, Agunleye or something like that.

actually its alex brown, and to answer your previous question, the chiefs released eric hicks, not the cardinals

reinar
05-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Thanks, I barely saw it flash by on the tv, and couldnt remember who it was.

again though, any chance for a pass rushing, sack veteran to head up our line?

iKNOW
05-03-2007, 01:20 AM
actually its alex brown, and to answer your previous question, the chiefs released eric hicks, not the cardinals

the previous poster may have meant adewale ogunleye but the recent news mention alex brown. brown was dominant in college but hasnt really panned out.

Addict
05-03-2007, 04:40 AM
It is a very nice name. Gonna have to put it up their with Duany Duany, a basketball player from Syracuse a couple of years ago.

nothing beats John David Booty though. C'mon... think of all the signs you could make... in favor of booty:
http://hellohouse.polishoperative.com/wp-content/booty_danish.jpg

or against him
http://www.stickerchick.com/PiratesCove/AD783.jpg

Go Blue
05-03-2007, 06:26 PM
actually its alex brown, and to answer your previous question, the chiefs released eric hicks, not the cardinalsI saw something on ESPN that mentioned adewale ogunleye, and that his cap hit this year was too much. But I think I wouldnt mind either one??

TheMadLionsFan
05-03-2007, 06:34 PM

LMAOGFCFGJFDTRFYGJHGV

asmitty45
05-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Best name ever has to be Ruben Boumtje-Boutmtje he played in for the trailblazers in the 90's. My personal favorite