05-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Where do you think we'll have battles?

Here are mine:

QB: McNair vs. Boller
FB: Green vs. McLain
WR2: Mason vs. D. Williams
RT: Yanda vs. Terry
3rd QB: Olson vs. Smith
KR/PR: Sams (if he comes back) vs. Figurs.

Ravens1991
05-01-2007, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=go_ravens94;369847]Where do you think we'll have battles?

Here are mine:

3rd QB: Olson vs. Smith (push I say we keep both)
QUOTE]

Those are who I think will win

go_ravens94
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Where do you think we'll have battles?

Here are mine:

3rd QB: Olson vs. Smith (push I say we keep both)

Those are who I think will win

I agree with you on all of those.

niel89
05-01-2007, 09:44 PM
also throw in dan cody VS JJ. not really a big one but still is there possibly

also Clarence Moore Vs World

Clarence Moore

BigDawg819
05-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Clarence Moore will win every position battle and single handedly win us the next 4 Super Bowls.

America
05-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Hopefully McClain starts day 1. I don't see DWill taking the starting spot till late in the season goes. I hope Cody shows us something this year.

EdReedUnstoppable
05-02-2007, 12:20 AM
FB: Green vs. McClain
WR: Mason vs. D Will
C: Flynn vs. Chester
RG: Vincent vs. Grubbs
RT: Terry vs. Yanda
OLB: Johnson vs. Cody
KR/PR: Sams vs. Figurs

BigDawg819
05-02-2007, 12:32 AM

Finally a voice of reason besides myself!

niel89
05-02-2007, 04:18 AM

ChefMike
05-02-2007, 12:39 PM

So... if and when Grubbs does beat out Keydrick Vincent what do we do with him being that he is not a cheap player ? Do we keep him or maybe we trade him and give Brian Rimpf and Ikechuku Ndukwe more playing time ? Allowing us an extra roster spot to keep 4 QB's ?

EdReedUnstoppable
05-02-2007, 01:17 PM
So... if and when Grubbs does beat out Keydrick Vincent what do we do with him being that he is not a cheap player ? Do we keep him or maybe we trade him and give Brian Rimpf and Ikechuku Ndukwe more playing time ? Allowing us an extra roster spot to keep 4 QB's ?

He is reasonably cheap, and as bad as Vincent is he is light years better than Rimpf so you keep Vincent to be the main backup at OG. We won't be keeping 4 QBs on the active roster. Boller, McNair, and Troy Smith will be on the active roster and Drew Olson will be a practice squader or just outright cut.

BigDawg819
05-02-2007, 01:22 PM

Truthfully I see Vincent as a June cut and Ndukwe most likely won't make the roster. Guards may look like Brown, Grubbs, Chester, Rimpf, and Yanda as the emergency backup to those. It seems as though we are moving towards linemen that can play multiple positions.

jkpigskin
05-02-2007, 06:47 PM
despite all the talk with boller having a chance, i highly doubt our managment will give anyone but mcnair a shot

go_ravens94
05-02-2007, 06:48 PM
despite all the talk with boller having a chance, i highly doubt our managment will give anyone but mcnair a shot

Yeah, but Boller at least deserves a SHOT.

RavensFan
05-04-2007, 02:49 PM
what has Boller done to deserve a shot? McNair did alright last year(better then Boller ever has) so i think he is starter from day one and barring somthing very bad i can't see kyle gettin a shot.

BigDawg819
05-04-2007, 03:37 PM
what has Boller done to deserve a shot? McNair did alright last year(better then Boller ever has) so i think he is starter from day one and barring somthing very bad i can't see kyle gettin a shot.

Boller basher! Kyle for starter in 07!

Troj2man
05-04-2007, 04:17 PM

Exactly! Boller has had plenty of chances, and has not been about to take advantage of them. Four years is enough. How many times do we have to see the guy fall down without being touched to know that he doesn't have it?

It's real simple, you either have it or you don't. You can be a great person like Kyle, but that means absolutely nothing in the NFL. You put your best players on the field. In this case Kyle Boller is not your best player at his position. Mcnair is the leader and will be the QB in 07 regardless of what anyone says or feels on this or any other message board.

Yung Flippa
05-04-2007, 05:37 PM
My winners are

QB: McNair
FB: Green
WR2: D. Williams
RT: Adam Terry
3rd QB: Troy Smith
KR/PR: Yamon Figurs.

I added:
Dan Cody winning out the OLB spot aganist JJ

I have David Pittman winning out the nickelback spot aganist Corey Ivy