PDA

View Full Version : Michael Turner

da11a5c0wb0y5
05-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Any chance we use some of that trade bait we got from the Browns in the 08 draft to get Michael Turner??

Maybe throw in Julius Jones and our 1st rounder...
Juice has terrible running form if u ask me...
he leans forward while he runs which is a major reason why he cant break a tackle...

Im_a_Romosexual
05-01-2007, 09:29 PM
No. (10 char)

D-Fence
05-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Rumors are they turned down 1st rounder picks this year just before the draft...I don't think Michael Turner is the answer. He's good, but he's not everything people are cracking him up to be right now. I'd rather wait it out this year, see what happens with JJ, and use the pick on McFadden next year if it comes to that.

D-Unit
05-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I don't know if it's just me or what... But I kinda consider the Chargers to be the AFC's version of the Cowboys. I guess it all started when we drafted Ware and they drafted Merriman... but for me, when I look at the way they've built their team and the way we've built ours, I see a lot of similarities.

In a way I consider them a rival team even if we don't face them all that often. I don't want to deal them our first rounder for Tuner. How bout we offer them JJ for their first rounder. LOL.

Turner appears to be good... But I wonder if that was Julius backing up LT, if people wouldn't think the same thing... assuming JJ had just shown flashes.

JK17
05-01-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't know if it's just me or what... But I kinda consider the Chargers to be the AFC's version of the Cowboys. I guess it all started when we drafted Ware and they drafted Merriman... but for me, when I look at the way they've built their team and the way we've built ours, I see a lot of similarities.

In a way I consider them a rival team even if we don't face them all that often. I don't want to deal them our first rounder for Tuner. How bout we offer them JJ for their first rounder. LOL.

Turner appears to be good... But I wonder if that was Julius backing up LT, if people wouldn't think the same thing... assuming JJ had just shown flashes.

NO WAY! The Cowboys are the NFC East's version of the Chargers :p

Haha, saw a thread on Turner and figured I'd check it out...highly doubt you guys end up with him or he gets moved at all.