PDA

View Full Version : the draft is only a year away, get started!

linebackerU
05-01-2007, 11:52 PM
error in field

doingthisinsteadofwork
05-02-2007, 12:08 AM
yah your first pick just doesnt make any sense.

critesy
05-02-2007, 12:12 AM
whaaa, QB for redskins because they didnt get russel this year.

sounds stupid but and i just found this out but this is what they asked him at dinner

in 7 years when his rookie contract was up, would he consider the redskins an option to go to if jason campbell is out of the league by then.

while it sounds dumb in a way, it shows that redskins care about people and that when players do become free agents they may infact come to the redskins because of how they treat players.

ALSO, kenny philips falls all the way to the chargers at 23 or w/e...ugh.

simms2clayton
05-02-2007, 12:15 AM
1. Bills - Darren McFadden - RB - Arkansas

Horrible pick man. Why would they be paying 2 RBs on their team that much money. Then they are both ****** cause they aren't getting enough touches.

6. Bucs - Antoine Cason - CB - Arizona

Again a horrible pick. Bucs will not draft CBs in round 1. Monte doesn't need to with his Cover 2. Maybe draft a corner in round 2 or 3.

8. Cowboys (Browns) - Mario Manningham - WR - Michigan

Very nice pick.

13. Redskins - Andre Woodson - QB - Kentucky

Love the respect for Dre', but they already have Jason Campbell. Also, if I had to compare Dre' to any pro, it might be Campbell.

23. Jets - Sedrick Ellis - NT - USC

Ellis is a 3 technique DT.

[QUOTE=linebackerU;370347]26. Bears - Lawrence Jackson - DE - USC[/quote

Love LJ, but Bears already have a lot of DEs and they just drafted Dan Bazuin in round 2.

By The way you did a great job of reading the Sports Illustrated's top 25 players for the 2008 draft class or whatever. But I think the only player you forgot was Keenan Burton.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0704/gallery.nfl.2008.draft.candids/content.1.html?cnn=yes

linebackerU
05-02-2007, 12:23 AM
lynch is a second rounder - so his contract aint that large....and considering most teams these days are switching to a two pack system, its not that far out of mind

when both ur starting corners are over 32 ur in trouble, cason is sick

i didnt mean to say woodson is like russell but more like him as in maneuvering his way up draft boards like russell

and the bears could take LJ cause on talent alone, also, buzien was picked too high, and alex brown is being shopped

while i did steal a description or two cause my fingers started hurting typing mindless garbage that wont happen for a year, i stronly disagree with alot of the players and the way they were ranked in that article

simms2clayton
05-02-2007, 12:28 AM
lynch is a second rounder - so his contract aint that large....and considering most teams these days are switching to a two pack system, its not that far out of mind

Lynch was selected #12 overall, have you ever heard of the NFL Draft? Do you know who Mel Kiper is? Oh yeah and by the way, you get 6 points if you score a touchdown.

when both ur starting corners are over 32 ur in trouble, cason is sick

Yes, we have a need at CB...but did u read a word I said? I am not going to repeat myself it isn't worth it.

i didnt mean to say woodson is like russell but more like him as in maneuvering his way up draft boards like russell

I agree...but to the Redskins? Hello?

and the bears could take LJ cause on talent alone, also, buzien was picked too high, and alex brown is being shopped

I could be wrong, DE may become a possible need. I am not saying I hated the pick at all or didn't like it...I just think there are other areas of need than DE.

linebackerU
05-02-2007, 12:37 AM
im ****** up as **** right now and didnt even know i typed that, my bad, but there is so need to be an ass when im all ****** up

dan snyder, the owner of the skins, wanted russell to be his QB, not campbell and tried to convince his coaches to select him

caison is too good to pass up on, he would have probaly been the 1st or 2nd corner taken this year

simms2clayton
05-02-2007, 01:11 AM
im ****** up as **** right now and didnt even know i typed that, my bad, but there is so need to be an ass when im all ****** up

dan snyder, the owner of the skins, wanted russell to be his QB, not campbell and tried to convince his coaches to select him

caison is too good to pass up on, he would have probaly been the 1st or 2nd corner taken this year

Yeah, sorta tough to draft Jamarcus Russell at 6 cosidering that if Oakland doesn't take him (which they were) then Cleveland probaby would have.

I am just giving up on you as far as the Bucs drafting a CB in round 1. You just don't have the intelligence to take in that information obviously.

VoteLynnSwan
05-02-2007, 01:14 AM
this is probably the shittiest mock i've ever seen... and i've seen some ****** ones.

stl9erfan
05-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Colts traded 08's first rounder to SF.

simms2clayton
05-02-2007, 01:48 AM
this is probably the shittiest mock i've ever seen... and i've seen some ****** ones.

Maybe it was his analysis that was bad.

I see about 20-24 very solid picks in that mock. I just get ticked off when I make a mock, have like 1 bad pick and people then think my mock overall sucks.

I would give this mock a 70% grade which isn't terrible, but not great.

Bills2083
05-02-2007, 05:44 AM
The Bills picking #1??? There is no way that we are worse than the Raiders. You said that the Lions were heading in the right direction, but you failed to mention that we are too.

Finsfan79
05-02-2007, 07:02 AM
4. Dolphins - Brian Brohm - QB - Louisville

Please, Please dont make the same mistake two years in a row, Brohm is the real deal take him!!!

calais campbell please We dont need a QB

JPF
05-02-2007, 09:17 AM
I'd hope in that spot the Panthers would take Kenny Phillips but since we apparently think any scrub off the street can start at safety I could see us possibly going DE.

Vikes99ej
05-02-2007, 10:15 AM
As of right now, it looks terrible. The Vikings pick does please me though. By the way, Phillip Merling goes to Clemson, not Georgia.