PDA

View Full Version : Draft Grades.

awfullyquiet
05-02-2007, 04:39 AM
So, critically the bears get shafted every year for their draft choices. (see last year, with two almost ROY candidates... and a grade C average draft from the critics..., 2004 looked bad, except in the eyes of big mel, the year after is still l waiting on CB and Bradley to make a bigger impact, and orton was probably the best pick so far out of them, and they look rather busty at the moment... and 2006, in retrospect, it looks great... a year out, but at the time, it was a D (why would you take a return guy with your second pick? danieal manning looked like a steal till game 7... so forth and so on, the questions keep rattling as time went on until mark anderson and hester got the best of them)

Who really deserves the coveted honor of sucking this year (other than the redskins)?

I have my own thoughts.
But i'll share them later.

IBleedNavyandOrange
05-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Philadelphia left me scratching my head, and Seattle's draft was not very impressive.

Everyone is throwing accolades at Minnesota, but Adrian Peterson aside (and I've got serious doubts about that collarbone), their draft was pretty weak.

bearfan
05-02-2007, 06:04 AM
Vikes got AP, Sidney Rice and Rufus Alexander (6th round). I like their draft a lot, Best RB in draft, WR who could be #1 and a LB who could start for sure in cover 2

regoob2
05-02-2007, 07:50 PM
id give our draft a b. i was pulling for greg when everyone was hating him. the rest of the draft was unspectacular but effective to fill needs and some potential starters.

bearsfan_51
05-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Philadelphia left me scratching my head, and Seattle's draft was not very impressive.

Everyone is throwing accolades at Minnesota, but Adrian Peterson aside (and I've got serious doubts about that collarbone), their draft was pretty weak.

How was it weak? Robison is the equivalent to Bazuin and he was had a round and a half later. Sidney Rice in the mid-2nd is good value and a big need, and McCauley and Allison were absolute steals.

I honestly think the Peterson pick was the weakest of the bunch.