1. Miami Dolphins – Brian Brohm – QB – Louisville
2. Oakland Raiders – Sam Baker – OT – USC
3. Green Bay Packers – Darren McFadden – RB – Arkansas
4. Houston Texans – Jake Long – OT – Michigan
5. Buffalo Bills – DeSean Jackson – WR – California
6. Dallas Cowboys (Cleveland Browns) – Antoine Cason – CB – Arizona
7. St. Louis Rams – Dan Conner – LB – Penn State
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Mario Manningham – WR – Michigan
9. Detroit Lions – Kenny Phillips – S – Miami (Fla.)
10. Washington Redskins – Calais Campbell – DE – Miami (Fla.)
11. New England Patriots (San Francisco 49ers) – Aqib Talib – CB – Kansas
12. Dallas Cowboys – Limas Sweed – WR - Texas
13. Jacksonville Jaguars – Tyson Jackson – DE – LSU
14. Atlanta Falcons – Mario Urrutia – WR – Louisville
15. Tennessee Titans – Glenn Dorsey – DT – LSU
16. Pittsburgh Steelers – Paul Oliver – CB – Georgia
17. Minnesota Vikings – Keith Rivers – LB – USC
18. Kansas City Chiefs – Chad Henne – QB – Michigan
19. Denver Broncos – Steve Slaton – RB – West Virginia
20. Carolina Panthers – Lawrence Jackson – DE – USC
21. Arizona Cardinals – James Laurinaitis – LB – Ohio State
22. Cincinnati Bengals – Vince Hall – LB – Virginia Tech
23. New York Giants – Will Arnold – OG – LSU
24. New York Jets – Shawn Crable – LB – Michigan
25. Philadelphia Eagles – Adarius Bowman – WR – Oklahoma State
26. Chicago Bears – Frank Okam – DT – Texas
27. Baltimore Ravens – Andre Woodson – QB – Kentucky
28. San Diego Chargers – Jasper Brinkley – LB – South Carolina
29. Seattle Seahawks – Derrick Harvey – DE – Florida
30. San Francisco 49ers (Indianapolis Colts) – Sedrick Ellis – DT – USC
31. New Orleans Saints – Brandon Flower – CB – Virginia Tech
32. New England Patriots – James Davis – RB – Clemson

neko4
05-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Dont tell me your also predicting the team's finishes?
Good Pack pick tho

alexschnarr
05-02-2007, 11:08 AM
49ers have colts first

aNYtitan
05-02-2007, 11:48 AM
damn good titans pick, but it will be a coin flip between DE and DT

Vikes99ej
05-02-2007, 12:55 PM
I like the Vikings pick.

critesy
05-02-2007, 01:07 PM
perfect redskins pick by the way

portermvp84
05-02-2007, 01:48 PM
Raider pick is alright.

Jimmy
05-02-2007, 01:54 PM
the broncos pick is awful, slaton would never fit in the system.
thankfully you have 360+ days to wisen up

Crickett
05-02-2007, 02:09 PM
9. Detroit Lions Kenny Phillips S Miami (Fla.)

Aside from having Kennoy Kennedy on the team, the Detroit Lions drafted Daniel Bullocks in 2006 and Gerald Alexander in 2007. Both safeties and both second round draft picks. I'd put forth the argument that safety is not really a pressing neeed for the Detroit Lions.

13. Jacksonville Jaguars Tyson Jackson DE LSU

You know, both local newspapers here in New York had the Jaguars drafted a defensive end in the first round. So let me tell you it came as absolutely no shock to me when they didn't. Bobby McCrary had a break out season and Reggie Hayward should be returning. Meaning the need for a defensive end should be minimal.

18. Kansas City Chiefs Chad Henne QB Michigan

I have heard that the Chiefs are grooming Brodie Croyle as their QB of the future.

19. Denver Broncos Steve Slaton RB West Virginia

What about the recently acquired Travis Henry and the Broncos tendency NOT to draft a running back in the first round?

21. Arizona Cardinals James Laurinaitis LB Ohio State

The Cardinals just drafted Buster Davis. Combined with Karlos Dansby, Gerald Hayes, Calvin Pace, Orlando Huff and Daryl Blackistock, the Cardinals are pretty set at linebaccker.

24. New York Jets Shawn Crable LB Michigan

After drafting David Harris?

27. Baltimore Ravens Andre Woodson QB Kentucky

So much for Troy Smith I guess.

32. New England Patriots James Davis RB Clemson

Kind of early to go RB when they have Laurence Maroney, isn't it?

princefielder28
05-02-2007, 02:28 PM
I like the Packers pick but not where they're picking

49ers169
05-02-2007, 02:41 PM
1. Miami Dolphins Brian Brohm QB Louisville
2. Oakland Raiders Sam Baker OT USC
3. Green Bay Packers Darren McFadden RB Arkansas
4. Houston Texans Jake Long OT Michigan
5. Buffalo Bills DeSean Jackson WR California
6. Dallas Cowboys (Cleveland Browns) Antoine Cason CB Arizona
7. St. Louis Rams Dan Conner LB Penn State
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mario Manningham WR Michigan
10. Washington Redskins Calais Campbell DE Miami (Fla.)
11. New England Patriots (San Francisco 49ers) Aqib Talib CB Kansas
12. Dallas Cowboys Limas Sweed WR - Texas
14. Atlanta Falcons Mario Urrutia WR Louisville
15. Tennessee Titans Glenn Dorsey DT LSU
16. Pittsburgh Steelers Paul Oliver CB Georgia
17. Minnesota Vikings Keith Rivers LB USC
20. Carolina Panthers Lawrence Jackson DE USC
22. Cincinnati Bengals Vince Hall LB Virginia Tech
23. New York Giants Will Arnold OG LSU
25. Philadelphia Eagles Adarius Bowman WR Oklahoma State
26. Chicago Bears Frank Okam DT Texas
28. San Diego Chargers Jasper Brinkley LB South Carolina
29. Seattle Seahawks Derrick Harvey DE Florida
30. San Francisco 49ers (Indianapolis Colts) Sedrick Ellis DT USC
31. New Orleans Saints Brandon Flower CB Virginia Tech

No offense, but how do you have the 49ers finishing that low. I just don't see it and I think they will easily be in the high teens or low twenties.

UKfan
05-02-2007, 02:47 PM
No offense, but how do you have the 49ers finishing that low. I just don't see it and I think they will easily be in the high teens or low twenties.

The pick is Indy's that they traded to SF to move up for Ugoh.

Xonraider
05-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Decent for Oakland.. I cannot see them passing on McFadden.

pickles
05-02-2007, 02:59 PM
The pick is Indy's that they traded to SF to move up for Ugoh.

I think he's talking about the Patriots pick from the 49ers which is #11, With the improvements the 49ers made this offseason, I would highley doubt they would have a record that would warrent the #11 pick.

HuskerNation
05-02-2007, 03:07 PM

Hope you are joking. Running back isn't the problem, its the offensive line! Everybody knows this.

Achilles33
05-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Are you people stupid? How are the cowboys picking top 12? Try 25-32 buddy. Oh and we won't pick a CB that high. Probably not even with are pick in the end portion of round 1 either.

BaLLiN
05-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Are you people stupid? How are the cowboys picking top 12? Try 25-32 buddy. Oh and we won't pick a CB that high. Probably not even with are pick in the end portion of round 1 either.
Yea, I'd see Cowboys at around 22-29 as long as romo doesn't screw up and I'm a giants fan. Also I don't think the giants will do better without tiki this year, they should be in the teens. We'd probably try for a S, OT, RB like Phillips, best OT, Slaton, and maybe even Brandon Flowers

Bills2083
05-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Bills in the top 5? We're not THAT bad.

Crickett
05-02-2007, 05:41 PM

But...... the Raiders have Dominic Rhodes, Lamont Jordan and now Michael Bush.

Achilles33
05-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Thank you, A Giants fan even says we are in the mid 20's. How do you have us in the 20's? Put down the crack.

BaLLiN
05-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Thank you, A Giants fan even says we are in the mid 20's. How do you have us in the 20's? Put down the crack.

I think you can make a run for the super bowl, but I don't think Romo has it in him, plus injuries can change a lot of things, and the better teams you play, the harder you have to play, and the more injuries will occur, This has happened to the giants two years in a row and pretty badly I might add

linebackerU
05-02-2007, 07:00 PM

Aside from having Kennoy Kennedy on the team, the Detroit Lions drafted Daniel Bullocks in 2006 and Gerald Alexander in 2007. Both safeties and both second round draft picks. I'd put forth the argument that safety is not really a pressing neeed for the Detroit Lions.

You know, both local newspapers here in New York had the Jaguars drafted a defensive end in the first round. So let me tell you it came as absolutely no shock to me when they didn't. Bobby McCrary had a break out season and Reggie Hayward should be returning. Meaning the need for a defensive end should be minimal.

I have heard that the Chiefs are grooming Brodie Croyle as their QB of the future.

What about the recently acquired Travis Henry and the Broncos tendency NOT to draft a running back in the first round?

The Cardinals just drafted Buster Davis. Combined with Karlos Dansby, Gerald Hayes, Calvin Pace, Orlando Huff and Daryl Blackistock, the Cardinals are pretty set at linebaccker.

After drafting David Harris?

So much for Troy Smith I guess.

Kind of early to go RB when they have Laurence Maroney, isn't it?

----Kenny Phillips is very talented and kennedy hasnt been special

-----Ive heard haywards injuries could hamper the rest of his career

-----Brodie Croyle, or Chad Henne hmm....croyle was a 3rd round pick who hasnt shown anything to argue that he can be a starting qb

-----Slaton is mad nasty and its just fuun to think about wat he could do there

-------Lauranitis is better than any LB they currently have, minus dansby, who played terrible last year

-------Shawn Crable plays outside, harris is inside, also crable is fast for his size and could become a dangerous pass rusher in the 3-4

---------Troy Smith is tiny and wont ever get an extended chance to show if he could become a starting qb

--------James davis is a power back who could help share the carries with maroney, who had been sharing them with dillon

bearfan
05-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Give me WR or give me death

BehrenMan007
05-02-2007, 07:30 PM
we invested our future in john beck. unless beck goes 0-16, then i cant see them taking brohm.

linebackerU
05-02-2007, 07:39 PM
brohm is so mcuh better

draftguru151
05-02-2007, 07:50 PM
And so is Brady Quinn and we passed on him for Beck. Unless Beck's career literally ends next year we won't take a QB.

neko4
05-02-2007, 08:38 PM
-----Brodie Croyle, or Chad Henne hmm....croyle was a 3rd round pick who hasnt shown anything to argue that he can be a starting qb

---------Troy Smith is tiny and wont ever get an extended chance to show if he could become a starting qb

Croyle could have been a 1st. Had he stayed healthy definitly.Plus if KC prepares Croyle he could be a great QB so why would they waste a pick on a QB when they have many needs at Defense and O-Line

Drew Brees is living proof that short QB's can be good. Plus Smith is 220

Crickett
05-02-2007, 09:06 PM
----Kenny Phillips is very talented and kennedy hasnt been special

And their two second round safeties?

----Ive heard haywards injuries could hamper the rest of his career

I haven't heard that. I would also think if this were true that the Jaguars would have taken a defensive end somewhere before round four.

He hasn't shown anything he's their QB of the future whereas they already have two good but aging QB's of the present in Huard and Green.

-----Slaton is mad nasty and its just fuun to think about wat he could do there

It's fun to think about what he could do in St. Louis too. But like St. Louis, Denver has no need for a running back.

-------Lauranitis is better than any LB they currently have, minus dansby, who played terrible last year

Maybe so, but they've got bigger needs in the secondary and at right tackle.

-------Shawn Crable plays outside, harris is inside

He plays outside in the 4-3. OLB in the 4-3 and OLB in the 3-4 are very different.

--------James davis is a power back who could help share the carries with maroney, who had been sharing them with dillon

But, why do they need a running who could help share the carries with Maroney in the first round?

Xonraider
05-02-2007, 09:23 PM
But...... the Raiders have Dominic Rhodes, Lamont Jordan and now Michael Bush.

Lamont will be cut if not this season then after it. Dominic signed for two years.. and I think he can opt out after this year... then Bush is probably not going to get everything by himself.

Xonraider
05-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Hope you are joking. Running back isn't the problem, its the offensive line! Everybody knows this.

Yep.. because we know how the OL will play this season.. right?

whiteghost324
05-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Cowboys will not be picking 12 is right, what are you people thinking and even by the slightest chance we are we are going to package those picks to grab mcfadden without question.

ironman4579
05-03-2007, 04:04 PM
He plays outside in the 4-3. OLB in the 4-3 and OLB in the 3-4 are very different.

Actually, Crable's played OLB in a 3-4 at Michigan, but you are correct in that he'd probably be a better fit in a 4-3.

Gridiron
05-03-2007, 04:10 PM
I love Shawn Crable.

ironman4579
05-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Now, I am a huge Crable fan, and one of his biggest boosters. However, I think at this point, he's already becoming overrated on this board. With all the other top LB right now, I don't think you can put him in the first round yet. Maybe by the end of the season, but not yet IMO.

Go_Eagles77
05-03-2007, 07:07 PM
We didn't need a wr this year I don't think we'll need one next year.

WMD
05-03-2007, 09:25 PM
And their two second round safeties?

Gerald Alexander would be a very good fit at CB for our Cover 2 Defense.. I can see the Lions moving him there eventually, if not right away..

Joeyjr09
05-04-2007, 02:27 AM
Miami just used an early 2nd round pick on John Beck. No way they suddenly turn around and use a number overall pick on a QB just a year later.

How is Miami picking number 1 to being with. They were the number 4 defense last season and added Joey Porter to the defense while only losing Kevin Carter. At worst next season Miami will be a top 10 defense.

They upgraded on offense with Ted Ginn over Wes Welker and Lorenzo Booker and Ricky Williams over Sammy Morris. The combo of Beck/Green at their worst will be the same as Harrington/Culpepper last season and Beck will have a better future. Miami is not gonna suddenly be a powerhouse and should still be picking inside the top 14 but there are definately alot worse teams in the NFL that should be picking number 1.

Finsfan79
05-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Miami wont draft a QB

Give miami McFadden or Campbell

simms2clayton
05-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I don't think the Bills need 4 different slot receivers.

go_ravens94
05-04-2007, 08:27 AM
I love that pick for the Ravens.

ironman4579
05-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Now, I am a huge Crable fan, and one of his biggest boosters. However, I think at this point, he's already becoming overrated on this board. With all the other top LB right now, I don't think you can put him in the first round yet. Maybe by the end of the season, but not yet IMO.

Of course, I could be wrong here, as I've already seen a couple mocks on, I believe, SI.com and another site that have him as a first rounder.

supermario86
05-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Lions need Calais Cambell

RaiderNation
05-04-2007, 10:15 PM
wont be top 5 pick team and why pass on mcfadden

Yung Flippa
05-04-2007, 10:29 PM

Troy will get that chance, because Kyle Boller only has one year on his contract and I doubt the Ravens will re-sign him. Besides he can develop quickly because he will be learning under Steve McNair

DoWnThEfiElD
05-09-2007, 07:05 PM
I would love for the Lions to get Phillips there.

Caddy
05-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Can't really complain with your Buc pick but Campbell and Phillips are awfully tempting.

Acreboy
05-10-2007, 10:29 AM
But...... the Raiders have Dominic Rhodes, Lamont Jordan and now Michael Bush.Bush=power back, not everydown back.

Rhodes has a 1 year contract nand Jordan is not and never was what people thought he was. He'll be out.

Good Saints pick.