PDA

View Full Version : An Interesting Idea

Profound
05-02-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm at work checking the board (likely a bad idea), but I had an idea. Based on this years draft results post your outlook on this seasons schedule, game by game.

This is apparently the only site I have access to here at work so I can't see what our schedule is, but I just thought it would be interesting see who you guys think we're likely to beat/get beat by and where we'll finish the year.

liquidswords
05-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Game by game... it's too early to tell.

Profound
05-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I know. I think this is my boredom spilling into the board.

...and besides, they're posts on the front board picking the top ten draft picks for 2008 with the teams that are going to have those choices...

But again, I know it's early. Just thought it might be interesting to see what people think...

ricky bobby
05-02-2007, 02:55 PM
One might say that the idea is profound.

BaLLiN
05-02-2007, 03:41 PM
5-11 to 7-9, I think we are good, but not good enough to make it to the playoffs two times in a row we are one and done,

liquidswords
05-02-2007, 06:14 PM
I think our defense will be better than last year, which could win us a few more games. He had a ton of injuries last year.... and with Kiwi maturing, and Osi and Strahan back, with Ross in the backfield, and Spags as the new DC.... hmmm....

Profound
05-03-2007, 09:50 AM
5-11 to 7-9, I think we are good, but not good enough to make it to the playoffs two times in a row we are one and done,

It would be three times in a row. It really all depends on whether or not Eli can survive in a world without Tiki. There are some new weapons in place for him, but I do think our defense will be more successful this year. Our strengths are back from injury and we have solid back up plans should this year start to look like last year. Again I'm at a place where I can't check the schedule, but based on knowing that it's an easier schedule than last year and we've made some great draft improvements, I'd say 10-6, 11-5 depending on the play of the one Eli Manning.