PDA

View Full Version : 2007 AFC Draft Grades

Splat
05-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Sorry if this was all ready posted it was new to me and FYI I'm only posting what they said about the Chiefs click the link if you want to read the rest.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/afcgrades.html

Kansas City Chiefs
Best Pick: Tank Tyler, DT, North Carolina St. 3(82)
He is a risk because of character issues, but in the third round, he is excellent value.

Worst Pick: Turk McBride, DL, Tennessee 2(54)
Yet another team that did a good job on Day One, so itís tough to find fault with what they did. In this case, I feel McBride was taken just a little too early.

Second Day Steal: Kolby Smith, RB, Louisville 5(148)
Smith is a guy who can give Larry Johnson a breather, or line up in the back field with him and play a little full back.

Overall: B-. Dwayne Bowe gives them a legitimate WR to go with Gonzalez at tight end, and they landed two solid players to help out on the defensive line.

I pretty much agree with everything they said thoughts?

switchback
05-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I also agree, i thought taking medlock in the 5th was strange, but i was really pushing for a corner like michael coe, however, overall i was a fan of this draft. I think herm is leading this team in a much more promising direction.

Splat
05-02-2007, 07:09 PM
I agree I know we didn't fill all of our holes like OL but we had more holes then picks I'm happy with the guys we took.