PDA

View Full Version : Clemson beats FSU by over 50 points????!!!

-black
05-02-2007, 05:59 PM
smh I had one of the worse nightmares of my life last night. I dreamed that I was rushing home from work to catch the end of the FSU game (cuz apparantly I had to work that night) and by speeding I accidentally ran my car into a tree and dented the whole right side. But Im determined to get home and watch the game. When I get home and turn on the TV its on commercial, but then it comes on and its raining and I look at the score board and it says

Clem 50
FSU 3

and i'm in shock, and out of nowhere Xavier Lee throws an INT thats returned for a TD. I hear Corso say "thats number 5 for Lee and Weatherford" and all I see are Clemson fans going crazy, dancing, and celebrating. I remember Jimbo slaming his headset on the ground and for some reason Gaines Adams is on the field celebrating

I woke up from it but I was so relieved. That dream felt so real, I woke up in a sweat....I dont even know why I dreamed about that game, usually those only happen days before the game or something

ever had any nightmares about your team?

VPF
05-02-2007, 06:14 PM
i once dreamed we picked james jones in the third round!! im still hoping to wake up from that nightmare

-black
05-02-2007, 08:57 PM
smh.........

iowatreat54
05-02-2007, 09:00 PM
50-3 = >50 now...I must have learned the wrong math...

edit: sorry didn't read the INT for TD part...my mistake

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
05-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Not any nightmares, but I had a dream Xavier Lee rushed for 20 yards on one play, and I got excited and was gonna tell my dad, and woke up lol! It was like 7 in the morning, on the day of the UF game. Maybe that dream will come true this year.

YAYareaRB
05-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Maybe it'll come true.. I had a dream I was playing RB for some team(Cal I think) and got hit by Rey Maualuga.

princefielder28
05-02-2007, 09:56 PM
i once dreamed we picked james jones in the third round!! im still hoping to wake up from that nightmare

I continue to have that same one too

HoopsDemon12
05-02-2007, 11:20 PM
once i dreamed that the 49ers took willis right before the bills could.... then i woke up... to only realize i had jsut fainted...cause the 49ers took willis before the bills....

cunningham06
05-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Nice, go Clemson!

DWilliams2IndyColts
05-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Girls and Boys this is why you stay away from drugs j/k. If this actually happens people will be giving you rep forever.