PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Draft

chrlopez1
05-03-2007, 05:28 PM
1 week has passed and already we are looking at next year and the more you look at the 2008 prospect the more you see their are some solid players. Next year we are going to have 4 picks in the first 3 rounds.... thats 4 players in the top 100. GREAT. I think next year we get our OT of the future plus a number 1 WR and maybe even a safety............we are going be the center of the draft next year. I don't even want to make prediction, but we are on track. I think we can go into next year with a high from a solid season. Anthony Spencer is going to be a solid OLB.... I can't wait...he has that attitude that we need on the outside....... I think he might even get more sacks than WARE simply becasue teams will concentrate more on WARE side. Imagine.....3rd and LONG.... running a 4-3 with Spencer on the End and ELLIS at OLB and ware on the other side.....................WOW ................prediction.....Secondary will looked at as being great becasue of what the DL and OLB are going to do.

Achilles33
05-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Darren McFadden. But there are to many threads on this topic.

Dcboys94
05-03-2007, 11:00 PM
i got a new top 10 in the mock draft forum check it out and leave good comments ;)