PDA

View Full Version : Robert Pavlovic

Billingsley26
05-03-2007, 08:21 PM
I went to highschool with him, he was a senior and I was a freshman in Mississauga, Ontario. He tore it up up here and got a scholorship to South Carolina. Any news on him, and if he has any chance to go to the NFL? He comes back every so often and this year he was saying that he has a solid start at seeing good time, although hes being used more as a blocking TE. I hope he does well, I know they got that freshman guy form last year who is pretty good. Anyone got anything on him?

BTW, he was drafted by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the 4th round of the CFL draft.

Billingsley26
05-04-2007, 11:12 PM
anyone??? (bump)

Don Vito
05-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Never heard of him but it isn't every day you see a 4th round pick in the CFL draft make it to the NFL.

Billingsley26
05-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Never heard of him but it isn't every day you see a 4th round pick in the CFL draft make it to the NFL.

Well, that is true to a degree. But the CFL doesnt use many TE, so I wouldnt be surprised if they have him put on some pounds and play OL. Hes at 6'4 250 right now. CFL lineman arent as big as NFL lineman. Hes pretty good blocking TE, and although he probably wont be drafted, unless he has a stellar year, Im just wondering if any teams will take a shot on him based on his blocking ability?