PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of magazines

bored of education
05-04-2007, 10:27 AM
The only reason why I buy magazines or get their subsrciptions is ofr the free cologne inserts. You get a variety of scents, you never know which hot male athlete is dropping a scent. I recently wore the Addidas, Rich Beem, Sunday scent. I got nothing but bogeys that night at the club. Another good thing about these inserts is that their is no chance you smell like you put a whole bottle on cologne on you. It is gross if you can smell your self or people across the bar can smell you. The hint of Click-Clack upon my neck allowed me to gain the attention of some broad that looked like Nick Mangold's sister. take what you can get!

UKfan
05-04-2007, 10:29 AM
The only reason why I buy magazines or get their subsrciptions is ofr the free cologne inserts. You get a variety of scents, you never know which hot male athlete is dropping a scent. I recently wore the Addidas, Rich Beem, Sunday scent. I got nothing but bogeys that night at the club. Another good thing about these inserts is that their is no chance you smell like you put a whole bottle on cologne on you. It is gross if you can smell your self or people across the bar can smell you. The hint of Click-Clack upon my neck allowed me to gain the attention of some broad that looked like Nick Mangold's sister. take what you can get!

http://www.aeropause.com/archives/wtf-cat.jpg

bored of education
05-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Its ok feeble midnded simpleton keep spending $40 on a bottle of smelly ooze. you are a slave to the cologne industry.

bored of education
05-04-2007, 10:49 AM
I was caught two years ago rubbign the magazine on my neck by my college roomate. Kind of an odd scenario, he thought I was doing some sort of ozmotic masturbation technique.