PDA

View Full Version : David Hasslehoff: The Legend

iowatreat54
05-05-2007, 11:03 PM
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1757830

possibly the funniest video I've ever seen...this man is my role model

GiantRutgersFan
05-05-2007, 11:09 PM
dude thats not even funny. its more sad then anything...

Idk what the deal is. I mean I have been drinking heavily since like 5 in the afternoon for Cinco de Mayo and whatnot, and I am not on the floor not even able to eat a cheeseburger...

I dont even know what to say. I have drank obscene amounts of booze at a time and not done anything close to this guy. Worst this is I hook up with a fat chick or get in a fight lol. So whats this guys deal? he's a grown man acting like a complete asshat in front of his kids....

Paranoidmoonduck
05-05-2007, 11:09 PM
I actually find this really sad. The Hoff is (was) a recovering alcoholic, so apparently he's off the wagon.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan
05-05-2007, 11:13 PM
This is not at all funny and you're really a jerk if you do think it is.

Smokey Joe
05-06-2007, 12:06 AM
His problems are not my problems... I don't care. I don't care what celebrities do. One of my biggest pet-peeves, even though they make a ton of money, they are regular people, and we shouldn't really care what their personal lives are.

Vince Lombardi
05-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Man, that kid is a real buzz kill.

dabears10
05-06-2007, 01:05 AM
I think it is funny. Not because he is a horrible father or that he has an issue with alcohol. But because he can't put a sentence together and he cant eat a cheeseburger or sit up straight. Not everything on earth was made to be analyzed.

Phrost
05-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Somewhere, a German child is being molested.

Stash
05-06-2007, 11:27 PM
It would have been funny if he actually did something funny, but he just sat there eating while drunk. It was morre depressing than anything. If he puked while talking or passed out or something I would have laughed, but he didn't do squat.

bearsfan_51
05-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Who would send that in?

TitleTown088
05-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Who would send that in?

That's exactly what I was wondering.

VoteLynnSwan
05-07-2007, 12:19 AM
really nothing funny about that at all.

The only reason you're laughing (if you are at all) is becasue he's a (well sort of) a celebrity.

cunningham06
05-07-2007, 12:32 AM
dude thats not even funny. its more sad then anything...

Idk what the deal is. I mean I have been drinking heavily since like 5 in the afternoon for Cinco de Mayo and whatnot, and I am not on the floor not even able to eat a cheeseburger...

I dont even know what to say. I have drank obscene amounts of booze at a time and not done anything close to this guy. Worst this is I hook up with a fat chick or get in a fight lol. So whats this guys deal? he's a grown man acting like a complete asshat in front of his kids....

You're my hero GRF, you are so kewl.

cunningham06
05-07-2007, 12:33 AM
David Hasselhoff is a legend, a ROCK legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykSzwYQV6PU

Don't Hassel the Hoff.

eazyb81
05-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Who would send that in?

Apparently his daughter made the video public because she is disappointed that he is off the wagon again and she hopes the scrutiny will make him go back to rehab.

iowatreat54
05-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Apparently his daughter made the video public because she is disappointed that he is off the wagon again and she hopes the scrutiny will make him go back to rehab.

Also...I guess it was his idea to do this...he was on some show like a week or two ago I can't remember what show, but I guess he had the idea to video tape himself when he drinks and signed all the waivers and everything for it to be released so that he can see how ridiculous he is while drinking...not 100% sure on all of that because I heard it 2nd hand but still worth mentioning

The_Dude
05-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Also...I guess it was his idea to do this...he was on some show like a week or two ago I can't remember what show, but I guess he had the idea to video tape himself when he drinks and signed all the waivers and everything for it to be released so that he can see how ridiculous he is while drinking...not 100% sure on all of that because I heard it 2nd hand but still worth mentioning

Add in the fact that he's in the middle of (or just gone through) a nasty divorse..... i don't think that Mrs. Ex-Hasslehoff had any problem airing his drunk-ass on public tv.

RyanLeaf#1
05-07-2007, 06:57 PM
LOL this video is hilarious weve all been there numerous times before. The daughter is a nerd. LOL he told her F you LMAOOOOOOO

ElectricEye
05-07-2007, 07:53 PM
I wish I was that cool.

High Roller
05-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Jump in my car. I wanna give you a ride.

Vince Lombardi
05-08-2007, 08:32 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/08/people.hasselhoff.ap/index.html

This video cost him visitation rights with his two hot daughters.....

Moses
05-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Wow, I don't really know how you can laugh at that. Sure, it would be funny if it was just him lying there drunk. But his kids were there, and that's just neglect. I hope he loses custody.

RyanLeaf#1
05-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Wow, I don't really know how you can laugh at that. Sure, it would be funny if it was just him lying there drunk. But his kids were there, and that's just neglect. I hope he loses custody.

His kids are in college. You act like college or high school kids dont drink and are never exposed to drinking.

Moses
05-08-2007, 09:18 AM
His kids are in college. You act like college or high school kids dont drink and are never exposed to drinking.

There is a difference between drinking and alcoholism. There is also a radical difference between having your college friends taking care of you and having your kids take care of you.

RyanLeaf#1
05-08-2007, 09:34 AM
There is a difference between drinking and alcoholism. There is also a radical difference between having your college friends taking care of you and having your kids take care of you.

He most likely walked into his house and his kids were there. There werent helping him with nothing just video taping him. He has every right to drink as much as he wants hes 54. Some times alcohol hits you harder then it does other days.

Moses
05-08-2007, 09:38 AM
He most likely walked into his house and his kids were there. There werent helping him with nothing just video taping him. He has every right to drink as much as he wants hes 54. Some times alcohol hits you harder then it does other days.

There is something called responsible use. For a "recovering" alcoholic, that video reflects very poorly on him.

RyanLeaf#1
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
There is something called responsible use. For a "recovering" alcoholic, that video reflects very poorly on him.

I agree with you there, but honestly its none of our business what he does. Its his stupid daughters fault for taping that. He is entitled to live his life how he wants.

Moses
05-08-2007, 02:21 PM
I agree with you there, but honestly its none of our business what he does. Its his stupid daughters fault for taping that. He is entitled to live his life how he wants.

I agree except that he has kids so it changes things. No child should have to deal with that. If he chooses to live his life like that, he shouldn't have custody of his kids.