PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait til mini camp

iloxygenil
05-07-2007, 12:31 PM
I want to hear what the coaches are saying about our new guys. I want to see the videos of whatever they post so I can see how fast Houston is and how strong Jamaal is. I'm excited to see it all! Also finally getting some images of our boys rockin Falcons gear and I can make more signatures!!!

ATLDirtyBirds
05-07-2007, 05:42 PM
I'd kill for a good Laurent Robinson pic.

d34ng3l021
05-07-2007, 05:46 PM
I'd kill for a good Laurent Robinson pic.

Hahaha. I would do the same with Chris Houston.

DraftMichaelHuff
05-08-2007, 01:33 AM
I want to hear what the coaches are saying about our new guys. I want to see the videos of whatever they post so I can see how fast Houston is and how strong Jamaal is. I'm excited to see it all! Also finally getting some images of our boys rockin Falcons gear and I can make more signatures!!!

ironically after the combine i wanna see how strong Houston is and how fast Jamaal is

iloxygenil
05-08-2007, 01:45 AM
Haha...well...after seeing the highlight videos of Jamaal I want to see if he can toss around a 300+ pound guy like Blalock I know he can kill QBs =) Houston can lock anyone up I already know, but I want to see his hips in coverage.

d34ng3l021
05-08-2007, 02:52 AM
Haha...well...after seeing the highlight videos of Jamaal I want to see if he can toss around a 300+ pound guy like Blalock I know he can kill QBs =) Houston can lock anyone up I already know, but I want to see his hips in coverage.

What I REALLY want to see is how he adjusts to the rules of covering guys in the NFL. He was so damn physical in college...I hope he realizes there are rules against that and eases off a bit, just so he doesnt get flagged.

At least then I could sleep at night knowing he wont be as terrible as Carroll.

DraftMichaelHuff
05-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Although terrible for our teams chances dont you think it would be funny seeing Houston do what Dhall did (suplexing) Chad to the WR on like his first few plays as a CB. Kinda like on madden when you cant resist hit stick-in a WR before he catches the ball knowing full well its gonna be pass interference but doin it anyway. I love that

d34ng3l021
05-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Too lazy to look it up. When is MC?

iloxygenil
05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
two days...

Shiver
05-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Here is what I want to hear about for the most part:

Wide Receivers - I want to hear how this position shifts around. I personally think that the 2-5 slots are fluid right now. I want to hear if White is showing better consistency. I also want to see what Laurent Robinson can do. Finneran's health, as well.

The "O"s - I desperately want to hear about either Omiyale or Ojinnaka stepping up and playing well. Ideally winning the LT spot. If that's too optimistic, rather that they could play in a pinch and in the future.

Jerious Norwood - I think he wins the starting job over Warrick Dunn.

Jimmy Williams - How will he transition in his new role at FS?

iloxygenil
05-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I can't wait for contact...I want to see Jimmy destroy one of those guys who were brought in just for training camp =)

D-Rod
05-08-2007, 03:03 PM
I know our rookies will fit in well, I'm not worried about that.

I'm most keen to look at LT. Will Gandy look back to his usual self? Will Omiyale or Ojinnaka step up? That would be hugely important to this team, and would enable us to look elsewhere with our no.1 pick next year.