PDA

View Full Version : Wallpapers

steelersfan43
05-08-2007, 12:59 AM
Can a good sig/graphics maker make me a drew brees wallpaper? I need one for a freewebs site for my madden league. Thanks if anyone will make it.

+ rep for life if anyone makes it.

VoteLynnSwan
05-08-2007, 01:03 AM
NO BODY DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EGGs ACCEPT MY DEAL!!!!!!!!

-also, Eggs has promised to provide pics of his hot sisters if you do this for him. Don't do it without assurance of the mercandise!

DChess
05-08-2007, 01:26 AM
NO BODY DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EGGs ACCEPT MY DEAL!!!!!!!!

-also, Eggs has promised to provide pics of his hot sisters if you do this for him. Don't do it without assurance of the mercandise!

stop making muse sigs, it has turned into an obsession

VoteLynnSwan
05-08-2007, 01:29 AM
stop making muse sigs, it has turned into an obsession

man, i can stop whenever i want! DON'T YOU JUDGE ME MR. LEBRON LOVER!

TitleTown088
05-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Dchess you like Lebron? Damn, now I have to start hating you.

DChess
05-08-2007, 01:32 AM

i was young..................i didnt know anything else, but i've changed you gotta see believe me.

i havent made a lebron sig in forever

DChess
05-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Dchess you like Lebron? Damn, now I have to start hating you.

i do live in cleveland

nobodyinparticular
05-08-2007, 01:33 AM
i was young..................i didnt know anything else, but i've changed you gotta see believe me.

Fail.

We don't believe you. I saw your BronBron boxers last night when you crawled in bed. It sickens me.

DChess
05-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Fail.

We don't believe you. I saw your BronBron boxers last night when you crawled in bed. It sickens me.

ok fine, i had a rough week, my sponder didnt pick up my calls, and i felt i needed a break, lay off, i've been trying

VoteLynnSwan
05-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Seriously though... No one make this wallpaper for eggs unless he shows you the pic of his two hot sisters sitting on each other's laps.

nobodyinparticular
05-08-2007, 01:38 AM
ok fine, i had a rough week, my sponder didnt pick up my calls, and i felt i needed a break, lay off, i've been trying

That's 3 out of the last 4 nights. Why do you think I've been "too tired" so much? BronBron boxers just don't do it for me. If you can't stop, I'm going to have to move out.

DChess
05-08-2007, 01:43 AM
That's 3 out of the last 4 nights. Why do you think I've been "too tired" so much? BronBron boxers just don't do it for me. If you can't stop, I'm going to have to move out.

do what you need to do