PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Eatery

SeanTaylorRIP
05-08-2007, 05:42 AM
Let's keep it organized, discuss:

ccB
05-08-2007, 07:40 AM
Has anyone ever been to Bahama Breeze in towson? I am thinking about taking my girlfriend there, anyone know if its worth it?

ChefMike
05-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Bahama Breeze:

Food is OK drinks are good. Tropical Seafood cuisine.

ChefMike
05-08-2007, 09:21 AM
I am a BIG Fan of Amicci's in Little Italy. The food is great and the prices and atmosphere is wonderful. Great date spot. More of a Southern Italian and Roman Menu.

BigDawg819
05-08-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm not a fan of going out to eat in such restaurants as the establishments you guys seem to be discussing so my input in this thread will likely be limited.

EdReedUnstoppable
05-08-2007, 11:33 AM
I like to get a bucket of Wings from Captain Harvey's down in gloriously smelly Dundalk!!

OPI (Olde Philadelphia Inn) has good food also.

ccB
05-08-2007, 11:42 AM
I like to get a bucket of Wings from Captain Harvey's down in gloriously smelly Dundalk!!

OPI (Olde Philadelphia Inn) has good food also.

I live 2 minutes from captain harveys. They have the biggest subs around, they overstuff those bad boys.

EdReedUnstoppable
05-08-2007, 12:00 PM
I live 2 minutes from captain harveys. They have the biggest subs around, they overstuff those bad boys.

Yes they do, but I never get subs from there, always wings!!!

SeanTaylorRIP
05-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Where do you think is:
Of course mine will be a little different cause I live in D.C. but I'm sure there will be many similar places
-The Best Burger:Five Guys(Although I'm sure I take a year off with every burger), Elevation Burger
-The Best Steak:Chima Brazilian Steakhouse:Pricey but the Best
-The Best Italian:I Ricchi
-The Best Sushi:Hate Sushi but most love it.
-The Best Fast Food:Chipotle FTW
-The Best sandwiches:Panera Bread, I don't know.
-The Best Buffet:Golden Coral, Bamboo Buffet near Potomac Mills
-The Best Seafood:Legal Seafoods, Kinkeads
-Best Chinese Food:Mr. K's(Legendary been eating there since I was little)
-Best Breakfast:IHOP no doubt, Bob Evans is junk.
-Best Icecream:Coldstone
-Best Snack:Auntie Anne's

Favorite Restaurant: Gladys Knight & Ron Winans' Chicken & Waffles in Largo Maryland.

ChefMike
05-08-2007, 03:10 PM
-Best Sushi: Sushi Hana in Towson... only open 5 days a week after 4pm

-Best Sandwiches: Attemans Deli in Baltimore near Little Italy been open forever and Presidents have been there to eat ! Always seems to fly under the radar because its a hole in the wall..

Troj2man
05-08-2007, 03:41 PM
The subs from Captain Harvey's are unreal. You could make 2 more subs from the meat that falls out of those bad boys.

Bill Batemans and Putty Hill Station are 2 of my favorite places. Putty Hill Station for crabs of course.

Ravens1991
05-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Anybody love TGI fridays, I think it is better then even outback.

America
05-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Anybody love TGI fridays, I think it is better then even outback.

Flatiron steak with mashed potatoes is amazing.

jkpigskin
05-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Has anyone ever been to Bahama Breeze in towson? I am thinking about taking my girlfriend there, anyone know if its worth it?

its alright, nothing speical IMO, but ive only been there once...

and TGI Fridays is one of my favs restruant... i love the brocoli and cheese soup!

jkpigskin
05-08-2007, 07:10 PM
-The Best Burger:Five Guys
-The Best Steak: Outback (love their steak)
-The Best Italian: not sure
-The Best Sushi: Niko's?
-The Best Fast Food:Chipotle
-The Best sandwiches: panera is pretty good
-The Best Buffet: Buffets in MD are pretty subpar
-The Best Seafood: i love Red Lobster
-Best Chinese Food: PF Changs
-Best Breakfast: not much of a breakfast guy
-Best Icecream:Coldstone (LOVE IT)
-Best Snack: ?

some others
Best Mexican: Anywhere on South Broadway street... thats some genuine mexican food
Best Soups: TGI Fridays

yea...

dcarey20
05-08-2007, 07:37 PM
hooters...

SeanTaylorRIP
05-08-2007, 08:16 PM
-The Best Burger:Five Guys
-The Best Steak: Outback (love their steak)
-The Best Italian: not sure
-The Best Sushi: Niko's?
-The Best Fast Food:Chipotle
-The Best sandwiches: panera is pretty good
-The Best Buffet: Buffets in MD are pretty subpar
-The Best Seafood: i love Red Lobster
-Best Chinese Food: PF Changs
-Best Breakfast: not much of a breakfast guy
-Best Icecream:Coldstone (LOVE IT)
-Best Snack: ?

some others
Best Mexican: Anywhere on South Broadway street... thats some genuine mexican food
Best Soups: TGI Fridays

yea...

I hate PF Changs, maybe it's just what I ordered but it was salty junk, anyone ever eaten at Long John Silvers, by far not only worst fastfood but worst food in the world.

Ravens1991
05-08-2007, 08:46 PM
hooters...

I hate hooters food.

jkpigskin
05-08-2007, 08:53 PM
I hate PF Changs, maybe it's just what I ordered but it was salty junk, anyone ever eaten at Long John Silvers, by far not only worst fastfood but worst food in the world.

it might be because i like my food kinda salty... but i really like changs...

ive acually never been to hooters... though i doubt that food is high on their agenda

EdReedUnstoppable
05-08-2007, 10:26 PM
I hate hooters food.

BLASPHEMY!!!

ChewyRaven318
05-08-2007, 11:51 PM
How is it that this thread went at least 10 posts with no mention of The Helmand?

Afghani food FTW!

ChefMike
05-09-2007, 07:18 AM
The subs from Captain Harvey's are unreal. You could make 2 more subs from the meat that falls out of those bad boys.

Bill Batemans and Putty Hill Station are 2 of my favorite places. Putty Hill Station for crabs of course.

The Best crabs are Mr Bills Seafood off Eastern Ave. They arent cheap... but they are by far the best !!!

ChefMike
05-09-2007, 07:23 AM
its alright, nothing speical IMO, but ive only been there once...

and TGI Fridays is one of my favs restruant... i love the brocoli and cheese soup!

Need to get out more if TGI Fridays is your fav ! That is the McDonalds of the sit down restaurant industry. Almost as bad as Applesleeze !! Try some new places..there are dozens of places downtown, most of them are staffed with the students from BIC which is only one of the best Culinary Art Schools in the World !!!

Troj2man
05-09-2007, 11:04 AM
The Best crabs are Mr Bills Seafood off Eastern Ave. They arent cheap... but they are by far the best !!!

Yeah they have great crabs. Costas down in dundalk also has great crabs.

EdReedUnstoppable
05-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Also the 1 billion Chinese Buffets in Baltimore are usually pretty good, if you wanna pay little dough and eat a ton.

mikehop05
05-09-2007, 02:41 PM

i went there for prom actually with like 20 people, we wanted someplace that wasnt real fancy but was still a nice place to eat...

food wasnt amazing but it was good for the price

Ravens1991
05-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Anybody a Boston Market fan?

SeanTaylorRIP
05-12-2007, 06:57 AM
Anybody a Boston Market fan?

Awful Rotisserie chicken is an insult to chicken. And their mac n cheese is salty as heck, but their cornbread is alright.

Ravens1991
05-12-2007, 09:09 AM
yea I get Steak there, but the Mac and Cheese is my favortie part there.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-12-2007, 01:56 PM
yea I get Steak there, but the Mac and Cheese is my favortie part there.

They have steak? I don't remember that.

Ravens1991
05-12-2007, 03:18 PM
it is like 5 oz. sirloin, it is preety good.

DonWoods33
05-14-2007, 09:58 AM
I travel through your fine city a lot on business.
I found Snider's Willow Grove Inn to be a great place for Lobster and Crab Cakes. Phillips and the Rusty Scupper also. Kind of pricey but usually my company pays, so I am lucky for that. I found the best value hotel is the Best Western off Boston St., about half the price of the places near the I.H. and they have a free shuttle to get you there. Stayed there with my kids last summer for a couple of days, my sons loved the ESPN zone. Food is average and the service is spotty, but their sports nuts so what did they care.

Ravens1991
05-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Yea I love ESPN zone also, I like the NY strip there.

mikehop05
05-14-2007, 10:50 PM
you all ever eaten at timbuktu's or cheesecake factory?

Ravens1991
05-15-2007, 04:28 PM
I love cheescake factory cheesecake, I never gotten to eat in the place because it is always jam packed when I go there.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-15-2007, 04:31 PM
I love cheescake factory cheesecake, I never gotten to eat in the place because it is always jam packed when I go there.

The Cheesecake Factory food is very good, but it it sucks having to wait an hour and a half to get in.

mikehop05
05-15-2007, 07:44 PM
yeah agreed, and they are usually booked with reservations by about noon