PDA

View Full Version : Oakland Raiders Discussion

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

nobodyinparticular
11-21-2006, 12:13 AM
Am I the only one scared of taking Peterson due to health concerns. I know he's awesome, but Oklahoma ran him like a rented mule.
Yeah, that's the biggest thing with AP. 3 year at OU, 3 serious injures. :?

Yes, I am worried about this as well... He's got talent out the wazzoo, but... The injuries concern me.

Windy
11-21-2006, 12:28 AM
I know we have a problem with the o-line but I am just not sure I want Joe Thomas. Does anyone else feel the same?

P-L
11-21-2006, 12:36 AM
What was Peterson's third injury? He had the ankle problem last year and the collarbone this year. The collarbone was a freak accident that had nothing to do with his running style or being injury prone.

slightlyaraiderfan
11-21-2006, 12:51 AM
What was Peterson's third injury? He had the ankle problem last year and the collarbone this year. The collarbone was a freak accident that had nothing to do with his running style or being injury prone.
I really only said that without looking anything up. I thought he was nicked up in freshmen year, I guess not.

locseti
11-21-2006, 05:15 AM
I'd be shocked if we pass on AD. All day baby. He's got a little LT in him...Look at Frank Gore across the bay, he had major injury concerns coming out of school as well - he's leading the league in rushing. We'd all be so pissed if he turned out to be like a perennial pro bowler. Gore is just a beast too.

Komp
11-21-2006, 08:38 AM
That is a valid point, Gore probably had more injury concerns than AD. However, he probably had about 1/4 of the carries as well.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 01:18 PM
I know we have a problem with the o-line but I am just not sure I want Joe Thomas. Does anyone else feel the same?im totaly with you Joe gives me a bad feeling.

portermvp84
11-21-2006, 01:24 PM
We need to do some cleaing house on the offense this off season, we need to get a better oline. I don't really think Andrew Walter is our feature I say we take Troy Smith in the second and Lynch in the first. We should also concentrate on the oline in the 3rd and so on.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I hate Troy Smith. :evil:
Leonard Davis.
But im with you with on the qb situation the way Brooks played compared to Walter, Brooks looked like a god.

portermvp84
11-21-2006, 01:31 PM
The reason why i think we should take Smith is because he is very mobile and he can do it all. He reads coverage very well, has a desent arm, and good acruacy. I would take anything over Walter, he is still to imature for our offense yet.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 01:45 PM
What happened to all of the pages of this discussion?What happened to all of the history? :cry:

portermvp84
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
We had a sh!t load of pages the must of all got deleted.

jmanz
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
What happened to all of the pages of this discussion?What happened to all of the history? :cry:

They had server issues a couple weeks ago. Every team discussion was dumped.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Theory on how to Stop LT
Split the De's way outward as to form a bit of a ring around him so he cant get to the outside.Make him run to the inside where Sands,Morrison,and Howard are.
Ive seen this used before by many teams.Most recently by Arizona against Cal.Worked pretty well around Marshawn Lynch.Gave him fits all day long.Hope the raiders use this because it works and i think it'll stop LT.

Komp
11-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Sounds like it could work. If you contain him to 3-4 yd runs you take away a lot of his game. I want to beat a division rival so bad, I hope we play well this weekend.

Btw, what did Sands get a penalty for on the last drive against KC? He took a stupid penalty against Seattle too.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Sounds like it could work. If you contain him to 3-4 yd runs you take away a lot of his game. I want to beat a division rival so bad, I hope we play well this weekend.

Btw, what did Sands get a penalty for on the last drive against KC? He took a stupid penalty against Seattle too.
I dont know what he got against KC but i think it could have been encroachment.
Against Seatle he was about to beat up Stevens but the refs threw a flag for unessecary conduct or something like that.

slightlyaraiderfan
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
The penalty on Sands was illegal hands to the face, I believe it was on a 3rd or 4th down...so it hurt us.

nobodyinparticular
11-21-2006, 02:52 PM
The penalty on Sands was illegal hands to the face, I believe it was on a 3rd or 4th down...so it hurt us.

It was actually a personal foul facemask, giving 15 yards. I couldn't tell, but it almost looked like he got pad and not facemask, but whatever. Johnson had already gotten the 1st down on the play, the extra 15 yards and stopped clock wasn't so good though.

Komp
11-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Yah I knew it was a 15 yd penalty, wanted to know if it was his fault or whatever.

I know every team thinks they get screwed by the refs, but is it just me or do the Raiders get a lot of bad calls [ex. Fabian INT against Denver] called against them? I can't remember how many times in the past couple years I've been so mad at the calls against us.

RaiderNation
11-21-2006, 04:05 PM
the worst call of all was at new england for sure

that was a fumble!!!!!!!!!!!!! we could have maybe went to the suberbowl 2 times in a row

jmanz
11-21-2006, 04:11 PM
the worst call of all was at new england for sure

that was a fumble!!!!!!!!!!!!! we could have maybe went to the suberbowl 2 times in a row

oh man don't even bring that play up.

RaiderNation
11-21-2006, 04:19 PM
lol sorry

what do u think we can get out of trading moss? i think atleast a 2nd. i hope we get a 1st rounder though

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 04:24 PM
lol sorry

what do u think we can get out of trading moss? i think atleast a 2nd. i hope we get a 1st rounder thoughLate 1st round at best.

jmanz
11-21-2006, 04:34 PM
lol sorry

what do u think we can get out of trading moss? i think atleast a 2nd. i hope we get a 1st rounder thoughLate 1st round at best.

hopefully somewhere in the first but i dunno

bearsfan_51
11-21-2006, 04:38 PM
lol sorry

No way in hell.

locseti
11-21-2006, 04:46 PM
lol sorry

You guys are dreaming. Seriously though, I can almost gurantee we draft AD (Lions and Cards already have franchise back's) , so what do we do with Lamont? I bet we keep him one more year while AD learns the ropes, then dump his fat ass contract. At least that what we should do.

slightlyaraiderfan
11-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Moss' attitude will drive his stock down, i'll be surprised if we get a 2nd rounder.

RaiderNation
i think if we trade lamont and moss we can get a first out of it and mayb a good linemen.

what r we doing with porter u think?

jmanz
lol sorry

You guys are dreaming. Seriously though, I can almost gurantee we draft AD (Lions and Cards already have franchise back's) , so what do we do we do with Lamont? I bet we keep him one more year while AD learns the ropes, then dump his fat ass contract. At least that what we should do.

It might be Quinn as well if he's there.....never know

slightlyaraiderfan
11-21-2006, 04:52 PM
i think if we trade lamont and moss we can get a first out of it and mayb a good linemen.

what r we doing with porter u think?
There's no way we will trade Lamont, and the reason is because we can't. No one will take a RB nearing his 30s with a busted knee.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 04:59 PM
porter could actually be higher than youd think.alot of the gms and coaches will blame it on shell.its mostly shells fault anyway.went phsyco on porter.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 05:05 PM
matt schaub anybody?

locseti
11-21-2006, 05:10 PM
We cant just make these crazy two player superstar trades, this isnt madden. Jordan is not the feature back we were expecting when we signed his fat ass FA contract and Moss has lost his desire to play. No super bowl contender is gonna take a headache like Moss, he probably goes to antoher subpar team and repeats this whole charade again. And Jordan has shown why he was a backup.

What I dont get is that moss has been the one talking out against the team, criticizing the teams play and the environment on his low productivity, and Shell still hasn't stripped him of his captains status, or even suspended him or anything...He suspended Porter for what seemed like alot less, why cant he make an example out of Moss like he did Porter. It seems like Moss is the one that needs disciplining, not Porter.

I cant believe Moss is the captain. It should be Burgess, Morrison or Sapp. Someone on the defense.

RaiderNation
11-21-2006, 05:11 PM
or troy smith

locseti
11-21-2006, 05:12 PM
matt schaub anybody?

I have a feeling Schaub will be QB'ing the Dirty Birds sometime in the near future. Vick is just too inconcistent.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 05:14 PM
or troy smith****troy smith.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 05:15 PM
matt schaub anybody?

I have a feeling Schaub will be QB'ing the Dirty Birds sometime in the near future. Vick is just too inconcistent.i think i heard somewhere the falcons have invested too much in Vick to let him be backup or release him.

locseti
11-21-2006, 05:22 PM
matt schaub anybody?

I have a feeling Schaub will be QB'ing the Dirty Birds sometime in the near future. Vick is just too inconcistent.i think i heard somewhere the falcons have invested too much in Vick to let him be backup or release him.

Well if they want to win, they better do somehting with him.Recently, Jim Mora Sr. called Vick " a coaches nightmare" ... Jr. better listen to his pops. I bet the Falcons easily make the playoffs if Schaub is field generaling.

Why you hate Smith so much? He is one tough mothereffer. took so omany big hits on sat, including a helmet to helmet one, and just pops right up. Plus hes got a good arm and is a competitor.

jmanz
11-21-2006, 05:23 PM
matt schaub anybody?

Vick puts people in the stands. That would be a hard choice for the Falcons brass.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 05:27 PM
I hate Troy Smith because i have always hated him.dont know why just have.and im an OSU fan.So i hate it when i hear people saying he'll go to the raiders.its just a personal opinion.

locseti
11-21-2006, 05:33 PM
An OSU fan that hates Troy Smith? Wow, thats crazy. Thats like me saying I hate Paul Posluszny

locseti
11-21-2006, 05:34 PM
I think Smith would make the perfect Backup QB his first 5 yrs in the league.

Borat
11-21-2006, 05:35 PM
You'd be lucky to get a day one pick for Moss.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 05:36 PM
You'd be lucky to get a day one pick for him.Who Moss?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Dang it Scott has Tank Tyler as third in his Dt rankings. :x

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 05:58 PM
My Oakland Mock
1.CJ
2.Lammar Woodley
3a.Ben Grubbs
3b.Steve Smith

RaiderNation
11-21-2006, 06:21 PM
my mock

1 CJ or AD
2 lammar woodley
3a troy smith
3b steve smith

Don Killuminati
11-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Woodley's a mid-1st round pick, guys. Barring a really crappy combine, that is.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Woudnt say that hes a first round pick seeing as how hes got a slow first step.

Don Killuminati
11-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Vick puts people in the stands.

So would a winning franchise.

Don Killuminati
11-21-2006, 07:11 PM

He's one of the top DEs in the class with upside as a 3-4 OLB. He's all but certain to go in the 1st.

jmanz
11-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Vick puts people in the stands.

So would a winning franchise.

It doesn't matter anyways, they won't bench Vick. Only way he isn't their QB is if he demands a trade and leaves. It really doesn't concern us because I think that they will ask wayyyyy too much for Schaub.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 07:19 PM

He's one of the top DEs in the class with upside as a 3-4 OLB. He's all but certain to go in the 1st.just cause he ranked like that doesnt mean he'll go first.
a good first step is essential to have as a de.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Im officially on the bandwagon for Schaub unless Walter shows me a great amount of progres by seasons end.

jmanz
11-21-2006, 08:38 PM
NFL network is showing the replay of the Raiders Chiefs game at 9:30 central time, just a heads up to those who didn't get to see it.

Vince Lombardi
11-21-2006, 08:40 PM
So who are you guys starting at running back now with Jordans injury?

smittyjs
11-21-2006, 08:49 PM
So who are you guys starting at running back now with Jordans injury?Wondering the same thing.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Justin Fargas. more of a speed back then a power but can run over guys.still battling shoulder injuries though.when jordan was out before though alot of the inside running went to our fb zach Crockett.

Komp
11-21-2006, 09:26 PM
wtf....we have a running game? :P

I'd drool for Gaines Adams in the draft, I dunno if Alan Branch is a homerun at DT or not. When your team is this bad pretty much every draft pick makes sense. Quinn, Peterson, CJ, Adams....they are all good players and we need help at every position on offense and on the DL so they are all good picks too.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 09:31 PM
My top 3 are
1.Gaines Adams
2.CJ
3.Alan Branch

I'd like to sign Matt Schuab in the offseason unless Walter shows dramatic improvement by end of season.

jmanz
11-21-2006, 10:27 PM
wow, just watching the game on nfl replay and brooks did look pretty decent for the most part.

Don Killuminati
11-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Im officially on the bandwagon for Schaub unless Walter shows me a great amount of progres by seasons end.

You really want to give up a 1st round pick for the guy? That's what it's going to take.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 10:44 PM

You really want to give up a 1st round pick for the guy? That's what it's going to take.a pick in the top five i think not.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 10:45 PM
wow, just watching the game on nfl replay and brooks did look pretty decent for the most part.yah he did untill his last play.

slightlyaraiderfan
11-21-2006, 10:57 PM
My top 3 are
1.Gaines Adams
2.CJ
3.Alan Branch

I'd like to sign Matt Schuab in the offseason unless Walter shows dramatic improvement by end of season.
I would have Branch ahead of Adams, our biggest problem on D is our run defense, it's horrible. Branch would definitely help in that department, he's a monster.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-21-2006, 11:02 PM
I dont get why they dont start Sands instead of Kelly.Our dline should look like this.
LDE Burgess
DT Sapp
DT Sands
RDE Kelly

jmanz
11-21-2006, 11:34 PM
wow, just watching the game on nfl replay and brooks did look pretty decent for the most part.yah he did untill his last play.

yeah that last play was ugly but he showed good arm strength and of course the scrambling earlier in the game. Basically what I was hoping he would show at the beginning of the year. That being said, I still would have liked to see Walter play to see if he's going to work out for us.

RaiderNation
11-22-2006, 12:34 AM
brooks is starting next week right? i hope so. walter hasnt done as well as i thought he'd do. even though we have the worst o-line ever, i thought he have enough speed to get away from dlinemen. if walter starts, he only has to do 3 step drops because he will get sacked on the longer ones.

also. if we draft troy smith, brooks will help him out alot. there pretty much the same, except smith has alot of potenial i think

Don Killuminati
11-22-2006, 05:21 AM
I don't want Brooks helping anyone on this team. Our collective IQ took a nosedive as soon as he was signed.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 11:42 AM
http://www.sacbee.com/100/story/81363.htlm

jmanz
11-22-2006, 12:16 PM

that link didn't work for me, said the article moved. What was it concerning?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 12:18 PM

that link didn't work for me, said the article moved. What was it concerning?sorry about that didnt work for me either.Said the Raiders could keep face by starting Brooks.

jmanz
11-22-2006, 12:59 PM

that link didn't work for me, said the article moved. What was it concerning?sorry about that didnt work for me either.Said the Raiders could keep face by starting Brooks.

Well Brooks probably does give us a better chance to win at the moment but I thought we were supposed to see if Walter is our future? Unless they have already made their mind up.........

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 01:15 PM

Well Brooks probably does give us a better chance to win at the moment but I thought we were supposed to see if Walter is our future? Unless they have already made their mind up.........walter has obviously had a better first year than alex smith did last year.especially behind the oline hes had.but is he really our future?i want to see some good amount of progress by years end.

Windy
11-22-2006, 01:22 PM
If we draft Brady Quinn do you think he would demand to be traded?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 01:23 PM
If we draft Brady Quinn do you think he would demand to be traded?Maybe. :oops:

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Remeber when Eli refused to go to San Diego.Came back to bite him in the ass.

jmanz
11-22-2006, 01:26 PM
yeah I'm not sure if he is the QB of the future either and I'm trying to be really fair with him. He does deserve his fair shake and with our line play, it certainly isn't projecting him in the best light.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Crow Wrote
FSR reports that Denny Green is officially a lame duck, and that the Cards organization has Mooch at the top of their short list.

Denny's not going to get any looks as a HC next year. If he doesn't go back to broadcasting, any chance that he and his old buddy Al strike a deal?

nobodyinparticular
11-22-2006, 02:00 PM
I'd stick him in at OC right now. Kick TAO/B&B out of there!

jmanz
11-22-2006, 02:40 PM
I'd stick him in at OC right now. Kick TAO/B&B out of there!

Yeah OC for sure, not HC though.

Windy
11-22-2006, 03:14 PM
HC Rob Ryan

OC Jeff Tedford

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 03:15 PM
HC Rob Ryan

OC Jeff Tedfordnot bad.

jmanz
11-22-2006, 03:17 PM
HC Rob Ryan

OC Jeff Tedford

Worth a shot!

RaiderNation
11-22-2006, 06:06 PM
allready giving up on art shell then?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 06:08 PM
allready giving up on art shell then?why not?

jmanz
11-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Walsh needs to go for sure at any rate.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Walsh needs to go for sure at any rate.I wouldnt mind slater and eatmen going either.

Komp
11-22-2006, 11:33 PM
I don't mind Shell that much and I think we should give him some time. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what he is responsible for if Ryan is the DC and Walsh is the OC.

Quinn is used to a crappy OL at ND, so the Raiders aren't too much of a step down lol....

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-22-2006, 11:37 PM
Another Qb to look at is Trent Edwards, Stanford.Hes out with an injury.
Stanfords oline=Raiders Oline, but actually may be worse.So him getting sacked often wont suprise him.

RaiderNation
11-23-2006, 01:09 AM
ya but trent isnt as athletic as troy smith, so i think troy will be able to get out of 1 or 2 more sacks a game because of his speed

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 01:24 AM
Quite personally i see Smith as Slash 2.0.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Oakland's d ranked 8th in total defense with 295 yards/game.
12th in points allowed with 19.8 points/game.

Offense ranked 32 in both total offense and points scored.

RaiderNation
11-23-2006, 01:50 AM
last year it was the defence that sucked and offence was alright

now defence is top 10 in league and offence is dead last. we need to just release every o-linemen we got. they all suck. we shoulda got larry fitzgerald or any1 else than gallery. worst draft pick in raider history for sure

slightlyaraiderfan
11-23-2006, 01:53 AM
Just imagine if we are able to stop the run, we allow 135 yards a game.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 01:55 AM
I really am starting to think we may need a center as well.Ive been pulling for gallery and grove since they've been drafted and i refuse to give up on Gallery but with all the fumbeles from center this year, they cant all be the qbs fault and even if the majority of them are, the # of fumbles is inexcusable.Datish or Young anyone?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 01:56 AM
Just imagine if we are able to stop the run, we allow 135 yards a game.Im pulling for Marcus Thomas in the 3rd.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 01:57 AM
or maybe ryan mcbean in the third or fourth.

RaiderNation
11-23-2006, 01:59 AM
we could have drafted:
larry fitzgerald
phillip rivers
roy williams
deaneglo hall
sean taylor
big ben
tommie haris
jonathan vilma

instead of gallery
:(

if we would took one of them, we'd be better

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 02:05 AM
we could have drafted:
larry fitzgerald
phillip rivers
roy williams
deaneglo hall
sean taylor
big ben
tommie haris
jonathan vilma

instead of gallery
:(

if we would took one of them, we'd be betterif you think thats bad check out the 01 draft and see who we could drafted instead of Derrick Gibson.Make sure to check in the 2nd round.

RaiderNation
11-23-2006, 02:34 AM
dang ur right too

chad johnson
drew brees
reggie wayne
todd HEAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
alge crumpler
shaun rogers

raiders have made some bad draft choices

but i think huff is a great 1. mayb leinart will be great , but huff is what we needed the most

datchapin
11-23-2006, 08:39 AM
Ey, what do you guys think of Terdel Sands. Is he a good DT on your team I don't get to watch your games much so I want to know what you guys think.

raiderfan4life
11-23-2006, 10:52 AM
Ey, what do you guys think of Terdel Sands. Is he a good DT on your team I don't get to watch your games much so I want to know what you guys think.

He's a great run stuffer and solid pass rusher... I think he only got like 2 so far.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Ey, what do you guys think of Terdel Sands. Is he a good DT on your team I don't get to watch your games much so I want to know what you guys think.Hes definetely worht keeping.And he should be the starter instead of tommy kelly in my opinion.

RaiderNation
11-23-2006, 12:56 PM
im watchn the lion dolphins game, and joey harrington is doing alright. he might be avalible in trade or freagnecy. hes is an uograde over walter and brooks in my opinion

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 12:57 PM
How long is his contract cause he just signed with the dolphins this year.

RaiderNation
11-23-2006, 01:02 PM
im pretty sure its a 1 year deal. either way he will probably want to be released cuz he doesnt want to be a backup

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 01:13 PM
If he wins more and more games this year then he may be the starter for Miami next year.Harrington>Culpepper.

Oaktown1981
11-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Ey, what do you guys think of Terdel Sands. Is he a good DT on your team I don't get to watch your games much so I want to know what you guys think.Hes definetely worht keeping.And he should be the starter instead of tommy kelly in my opinion.

Sands isn't better than Kelly. The problem with the Raiders DT's is Sapp and Kelly are both UT. Sands is the best NT the Raiders have. Kelly should never play NT he isn't big enough Kelly is better off playing UT or RE.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-23-2006, 03:47 PM

Sands isn't better than Kelly. The problem with the Raiders DT's is Sapp and Kelly are both UT. Sands is the best NT the Raiders have. Kelly should never play NT he isn't big enough Kelly is better off playing UT or RE.So your saying that Sands should be in the lineup next ot Kelly and Sapp?

locseti
11-23-2006, 05:03 PM
or the draft when we took Janikowski in the first...2 picks later, Shaun Alexander comes off the board

locseti
11-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Im so happy for Joey...Wish we woulda gone after him last offseason. Now he's gonna blow up in South Beach

Kurve
11-23-2006, 06:08 PM
[quote="RaiderNation"]im watchn the lion dolphins game, and joey harrington is doing alright. he might be avalible in trade or freagnecy. hes is an uograde over walter and brooks in my opinion[/quote}

Upgrade LMAO...come on now just because he is winning some games doesnt mean anyhing just yet probably is a product of the system. I thought i would never hear someone wanting harrington under the helm of QB. People are as i also state so quick to jump on bandwagons way to fast. Lets not get the idea that Harrington is going to be our FA savior for the raiders. Im sure Harrington is like Rex when things get tough ull see what he is made of.

Don Killuminati
11-23-2006, 06:18 PM

Eats up blocks well. Penetrates surprisingly well for a man of his dimensions. Very difficult to run at. Regularly bats down passes.

The only reason I can think of for him to not be starting is that maybe his conditioning isn't up to par yet. He may not be ready for a starter's share of snaps.

That said, you can definitely see the difference when he's in there as opposed to Tommy Kelly.

Komp
11-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Yah hopefully we resign him. Needs to play a bit smarter sometimes [couple penalties against him] but that will come with experience.

locseti
11-24-2006, 12:13 AM
[quote=RaiderNation]im watchn the lion dolphins game, and joey harrington is doing alright. he might be avalible in trade or freagnecy. hes is an uograde over walter and brooks in my opinion[/quote}

Upgrade LMAO...come on now just because he is winning some games doesnt mean anyhing just yet probably is a product of the system. I thought i would never hear someone wanting harrington under the helm of QB. People are as i also state so quick to jump on bandwagons way to fast. Lets not get the idea that Harrington is going to be our FA savior for the raiders. Im sure Harrington is like Rex when things get tough ull see what he is made of.

I watched the game in my Harrington Lions jersey, dont tell me Im quick to jump on his bandwagon. I wanted us to go after him last offseason, and knew he'd have success w/ Miami if given the chance ...Harrington's good man, he just played for Detroit. Way better than Grossman IMO...In fact he led his team to a win over Chicago. And the game was in Chicago. And no other team has beaten the Bears.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-24-2006, 02:08 AM
Anything that went into Detroit and may still be the case is going to be pretty much screwed for their career.

Raiderz4Life
11-24-2006, 02:59 AM
[quote=RaiderNation]im watchn the lion dolphins game, and joey harrington is doing alright. he might be avalible in trade or freagnecy. hes is an uograde over walter and brooks in my opinion[/quote}

I watched the game in my Harrington Lions jersey, dont tell me Im quick to jump on his bandwagon. I wanted us to go after him last offseason, and knew he'd have success w/ Miami if given the chance ...Harrington's good man, he just played for Detroit. Way better than Grossman IMO...In fact he led his team to a win over Chicago. And the game was in Chicago. And no other team has beaten the Bears.

Harrington didn't lead them...Jason Taylor no. 99 did

Don Killuminati
11-24-2006, 11:12 AM
How long is his contract cause he just signed with the dolphins this year.

He's signed through 2008, although '08 looks like an option year.

jmanz
11-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Looks like Sapp decided to speak out about Randy's comments. About time somebody did.

Don Killuminati
11-24-2006, 05:30 PM
I must have missed it. Got a link?

jmanz
11-24-2006, 06:26 PM
I must have missed it. Got a link?

yup, no prob....

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/sports/football/nfl/oakland_raiders/16082927.htm

Xonraider
11-24-2006, 11:40 PM
Davis is trying to sell the team.

AL DAVIS HAS BEEN TRYING TO SELL

A league source with knowledge of the situation, but who has requested anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the discussions, tells us that Raiders owner Al Davis has been trying to sell a 30-percent stake in the team, with a path to control of the organization upon his demise.

Talks have occurred with "a bunch" of parties, but no deal has been consummated.

The problem, per the source, is that the clarity of the path to control is subject to debate.

Though identified as the "owner" on the team's official web site, Davis technically is the managing general partner of the Raiders. (Actually, the legal title, as we understand it, goes like this: "managing general partner of the general partner.")

Per the source, Davis doesn't own 51 percent of the team, but under the legal structure that has been in place for decades Davis is the guy who runs it.

So if Davis isn't in a position to provide a clear path to control upon his demise the question, as we see it, is whether he likewise has the ability to bequeath control upon his passing. It could be that he doesn't, and the homework assignment for the members of the "real" media with the time, resources, and inclination to take the baton is to round up information as to the full gamut of persons who hold an interest in the team -- and to get access to documents that detail how it is that Davis has been in charge for so long, and how the power vacuum will be filled once he is no longer in position to run the team.

Man, I hope it is Mark Cuban trying to buy the Raiders.

RaiderNation
11-24-2006, 11:51 PM
finally some1 speaks out against moss. i hope we trade him

i hope cuban will buy this team. hes a billionaire and i think will make good decions. look what he did with the mavs. owner for about 6-7 years. turn a crappy team into a team that went to the finals. hopefully he will trade moss if he comes

portermvp84
11-24-2006, 11:55 PM
I know I'm tired of these lazy attitudes, we need to trade him and Porter for sure. My guess is who will want to take some sore attitudes like Moss and Porter?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-24-2006, 11:56 PM
I'll miss ol Al although he needs to go everything hes done for this franchise and for football will not be forgoten.
Just hope with a new owner the raider traditions stay.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-24-2006, 11:59 PM
I know I'm tired of these lazy attitudes, we need to trade him and Porter for sure. My guess is who will want to take some sore attitudes like Moss and Porter?A coach who thinks he can keep them in check.
Btw this old but...
Turkeys of the Year
Raiders' Porter-Moss duo was supposed to be fabulous but turned out to be fowl
Column by Carl Steward
Article Last Updated:11/23/2006 06:21:12 AM PST

http://www.insidebayarea.com/sports/ci_4710270

THEY WERE supposed to fly up the field like twin eagles. They had size, speed, style and no small amount of snarl. They were going to shake up scoreboards and frighten opponents like no other receiving tandem in NFL history. Uh-huh, right. Pass the cranberries and just wince, baby. The Oakland Raiders' receiving tandem of Randy Moss and Jerry Porter have teamed up to lay the biggest egg on the football planet this year.

For our purposes, it's one that yields a double-yoke Turkey of the Year honor.

Yep, we're bringing back Mr. Moss for a second day of roasting after Monte Poole stuck a fork in his care-not carcass on these pages Wednesday. But in our 21st annual bird baste, we wouldn't want Moss to feel unduly picked-on or lonely, so we're throwing Mr. Porter in the oven with him.
Then we're setting the dial to "incinerate."

Moss and Porter really are inseparable, even though it seems they don't even care for each other very much. They are partners in gross underachievement, combining for 34 catches, 474 yards in 10 games in 2006. You can't even blame Tom Walsh's offense for those pathetic totals.
After all, Ronald Curry and Alvis Whitted, the guys who were supposed to be the backups, have 42 catches and 574 yards between them. That doesn't even factor in Doug Gabriel, who was traded, into the ugly equation.

Winning? The Raiders are now 6-20 (0-10 against the AFC West) since Porter signed a new contract at the beginning of last year — guaranteeing him at least $10 million — and Moss joined the club at beginning of 2005 as one of the highest-paid players in the NFL. Sadly, the only thing they've gobbled up is the cash. Porter destroyed his standing in coach Art Shell's eyes in a much-publicized off-season meeting in which he shot his beak off, and except for one brief 19-yard catch against Pittsburgh four weeks ago,has been MII — missing in inaction.

Moss, on the other hand, has run his mouth more than his feet on his weekly radio spot with Fox Radio's Chris Myers. But rancid Randy doesn't really have to verbalize it for us. His body language says it all, as do his numbers. Moss has one catch for 8 yards in the past two games to match his idiotic uniform number.

The Raiders' real problem is how they chase off these two turkeys after this season. They'd surely love to banish both bad birds with one big stone, but who wants them?
Wide receiver Jerry Porter showed up for work with a mysterious hip injury and was listed as doubtful to face San Diego.

Porter came into the locker room briefly during the access period Wednesday, was asked if he was thankful for anything and replied, “Not a (expletive) thing.'’

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 12:03 AM
i feel the same way. new owner, keep the old raider tradition

if we had to keep one of them who would u keep though? because we might have to

id want porter cuz he trys

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 12:06 AM

id want porter cuz he trysPorters been with the Raiders his whole career and he hates Shell and Walsh i think i'll keep Porter.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 12:11 AM
whos a good OC out their who the raiders should try and get???

walsh is horrible. hes been gettn better i think but hes not the right fit for us

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 12:12 AM
whos a good OC out their who the raiders should try and get???

walsh is horrible. hes been gettn better i think but hes not the right fit for usFassel, maybe Green after he gets fired.

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 12:14 AM

id want porter cuz he trys

I would take Porter he's a true Raider, if we ever got rid of Shell and Walsh his attitude will change.

Xonraider
11-25-2006, 12:16 AM
Screw both of them.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 12:28 AM
i know im hate both of them, but likely we will end up with one of them or even both :(

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 12:32 AM
Screw both of them.I still like Porter.He critisized Shell and Walsh cant blame seeing how hes the only one who really saw how terrible Walsh is as OC and Shell at HC.The only reason why he aint catching balls either is he getting benched by that dumbass Shell.Still cant believe they start "track star" whitted instead of Curry. :x

Xonraider
11-25-2006, 12:32 AM
i know im hate both of them, but likely we will end up with one of them or even both :(

No possible way that happens.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 12:46 AM
i know but u never know when al is in control

ejruiz777
11-25-2006, 12:48 AM
Well, it now appears as though Troy Smith won't make it out of Round 1 as I had originally thought. So, my question to Raiders fans is this: how do you feel about drafting Calvin Johnson at #3, packaging your second rounder and Randy Moss to get back into the first, and then snagging Smith there? I can already see the 2007 Media Guide with Smith and Johnson on the cover under the headline "A New Beginning". Thoughts?

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 12:48 AM

I hate Porter so much I wish I could change my name to ihateporter!

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 12:49 AM

I could see it wouldn't be a nice cap hit if we got rid of both of them?

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 12:52 AM
ejruiz777

I LOVE YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!! i could totally see that. A New Beginning. new owner, new qb new wr plus our defence will only improve.

lol u should change ur name to that. i hate moss more so i should be i hate moss i guess

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 12:59 AM
All in favor of me changing my name to ihateporter?

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 01:00 AM
looks like if we r gonna get troy smith we have to get a pick before the ravens. hopefully they win the superbowl lol. so we can trade with any team and be ahead of them

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 01:00 AM
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:05 AM
looks like if we r gonna get troy smith we have to get a pick before the ravens. hopefully they win the superbowl lol. so we can trade with any team and be ahead of them

They can have Chris Leak.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 01:08 AM
i think he's our next option if we dont get brady quien or troy smith. hes going in the 2nd or 3rd round right?

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Yeah Smith should be there in the second I say we draft CJ in the first and snag TS in the second.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 01:16 AM
idk. ravens might get him cuz mcnair is like 35 and boiler isnt their future. hopefully they get some1 else. that would be a great combo. CJ and smith.

what r we looking at in the third? we got 2 picks in the third right? i think we should get de and oline

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Oline for sure, if we don't take a WR in the first then we should take one in the third.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
we would take steve smith then i hope. GO USC!!!!!!!!!

also

if we get cj first, and if it looks like the ravens r gonna get troy smith, u think a team will take our 2nd rounder and porter for their first? or do u think they will want moss instead of porter?

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:27 AM
Or if we got lets say AP in the first, Sidney Rice in the second, and TS in the third that would be one hell of a draft.

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:29 AM
There probably gonna want Porter because he's a little bit younger and has a good work ethic. But I would do that in a heart beat.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 01:30 AM
To bad the mods wont let you change your name pmvp.

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:35 AM
I know that sucks, I want to so bad. Somebody should try to convince them to chnage it for me.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 01:36 AM
ts wont be their in the third.

start a new name thing if they dont let u

how do u get the pic to show up signature part of the message? i cant get mine to work

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:45 AM
I don't know how either do you make your own sigs?

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:52 AM
Any one of you guys wanna mek me a sig?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 01:55 AM
Any one of you guys wanna mek me a sig?if your smart you just steal em from other forums thats where i get all my sigs including current.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 01:56 AM
i just need the code thng to get mine to go up

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 01:57 AM
Yeah I tried that nobody wanted to do one for me.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 01:58 AM
yah you should go ask for that in the off topic-sig request thread cause i dont no what the problem is with your sig.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 01:59 AM
Yeah I tried that nobody wanted to do one for me.just right click and go down to properties and see the url address.

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 02:04 AM
I'll try to get one now.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 02:06 AM
i found a website that shows this years free agency class. we could get a couple nice o linemen

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 02:09 AM
Im pulling for Eric Johnson as TE.

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 02:12 AM
Tony G.

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 02:14 AM
Any of you guys have msn.

smittyjs
11-25-2006, 02:21 AM
Im pulling for Eric Johnson as TE.49ers are going to get him back next year.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 02:23 AM
Im pulling for Eric Johnson as TE.49ers are going to get him back next year.Why would they,they made a huge investment in Davis.

smittyjs
11-25-2006, 02:28 AM
Coach Mike Nolan made it official on Thursday. He said he wants Johnson on the team. He said the club has even entered into preliminary negotiations on a new deal, though no contract agreement appears imminent.
"I'd like to have Eric back," Nolan said Thursday, "and there has been contact made (with his agent). So we have a plan on how that will be."

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 02:29 AM
whats wrong wit my sig now? for some reason its not comin up.

i want tony g. he'd be great because he can block pretty good too. we must get rid of anderson too. he has great size but horrible hands

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 02:31 AM
Coach Mike Nolan made it official on Thursday. He said he wants Johnson on the team. He said the club has even entered into preliminary negotiations on a new deal, though no contract agreement appears imminent.
"I'd like to have Eric back," Nolan said Thursday, "and there has been contact made (with his agent). So we have a plan on how that will be."ohhh.
feel bad for johnson the niners will give davis every chance to be the starter and eric will be overshadowed.Sadly he wont be able to join the legendary raider te's Casper and Christensean as a raider legend and carry the tradition.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 02:31 AM
whats wrong wit my sig now? for some reason its not comin up.

i want tony g. he'd be great because he can block pretty good too. we must get rid of anderson too. he has great size but horrible handsi have no clue.maybe its to big or something.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 02:36 AM
no i got it off another wbesite that is exactly like this1
whats the code ur sopost to put on it? im putting LINK

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 02:37 AM
no i got it off another wbesite that is exactly like this1
whats the code ur sopost to put on it? im putting LINKthats how i have it.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 02:42 AM
well dammit. ive tried everything lol. is their like any spaces in between or something?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 02:43 AM
not that i know of.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 03:12 AM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

ITS UP

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 03:19 AM
our first round pick is either cj or peterson. but what if both stay for one more year. who would we get?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Gaines Adams.
Im watching the Clemson game and god are there players fast.

btw,those are some kickass sigs.

Crow
11-25-2006, 01:02 PM
I know that sucks, I want to so bad. Somebody should try to convince them to chnage it for me.

Just re-register.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 01:37 PM

Just re-register.theyd probalby delete his new username.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 02:19 PM
who does troy smith remind u of? i think hes a faster drew brees

also pat white out of wvu is pretty good. troy is a better passer but white is very fast. is he a jr? he could be a nice late round qb/rb/wr

11-25-2006, 02:20 PM

He doesn't have near the accuracy that brees has. And you can't have two sigs.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 02:22 PM
is it against the rules?

11-25-2006, 02:48 PM
yes

ccB
11-25-2006, 02:54 PM

also pat white out of wvu is pretty good. troy is a better passer but white is very fast. is he a jr? he could be a nice late round qb/rb/wrPat White is a Sophmore. Hes not elligible.

Don Killuminati
11-25-2006, 04:21 PM

Nah.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 04:57 PM

Nah.they do that all the time if they know you have anothr username.they do it all the time to harrintonsucks.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRqyjzyBRg

this is 1 reason why we should get CJ

Don Killuminati
11-25-2006, 05:32 PM

Nah.they do that all the time if they know you have anothr username.they do it all the time to harrintonsucks.
Then don't tell them. Duh.

If someone doesn't like their user name anymore, it's kinda silly to keep using it when you have the option of just re-registering.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 06:10 PM

If someone doesn't like their user name anymore, it's kinda silly to keep using it when you have the option of just re-registering.you know theres such a thing as an IP right?

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 06:40 PM

If someone doesn't like their user name anymore, it's kinda silly to keep using it when you have the option of just re-registering.you know theres such a thing as an IP right?

What do I do now something with the IP thing?

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 06:43 PM

What do I do now something with the IP thing?.The IP is your Internet Protocol if you get banned you cant get back on this forum.

nobodyinparticular
11-25-2006, 06:43 PM

What do I do now something with the IP thing?the IP is your Internet Protocol.if they ban your IP you cant get back on the forum.I was just joking though they probably dont look at your IP.

I'll bet you they do.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 06:50 PM

What do I do now something with the IP thing?the IP is your Internet Protocol.if they ban your IP you cant get back on the forum.I was just joking though they probably dont look at your IP.

I'll bet you they do.I bet cha your right.

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 07:52 PM
I talked to JBond he says if porter leaves theres a chance i could chance my name.

portermvp84
11-25-2006, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXRqyjzyBRg

this is 1 reason why we should get CJ

Why did you change your avatar I was liked the Troy Smith pic?

jmanz
11-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Im pulling for Eric Johnson as TE.

That would be an awesome pick up if he's available.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 09:06 PM
"I'd like to have Eric back," Nolan said Thursday, "and there has been contact made (with his agent). So we have a plan on how that will be." :cry:

Windy
11-25-2006, 09:08 PM
They need Eric as a solid backup to VD.

I would like to sign Leonard Davis and re-sign Terdell Sands

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 09:29 PM
he would be a huge pick up for this oline. but gallery at rt if we get davis

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 10:07 PM
i have a feeling we r getting dwayne jarret. hes having a great game and hes gotten faster. i still want cj but i wouldnt mind jarret

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 10:13 PM
i have a feeling we r getting dwayne jarret. hes having a great game and hes gotten faster. i still want cj but i wouldnt mind jarretif al woudnt choose cj he would choose ginn over jarrett all day long.

Harvey Birdman
11-25-2006, 10:21 PM
How cool would this be:

Draft Ted Ginn

Draft Juice Williams

Gin and Juice and then they could have one mad fly pimpin theme song.

jmanz
11-25-2006, 10:24 PM
How cool would this be:

Draft Ted Ginn

Draft Juice Williams

lol thats funny.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 10:51 PM
How cool would this be:

Draft Ted Ginn

Draft Juice Williams

lol thats funny.too bad hes gone forever.

Raiderz4Life
11-25-2006, 10:58 PM
I want CJ or Jarret or Steve Smith but not Sharky or Ginn, i dont really like Ginn

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 11:05 PM
how about this mock draft

1a CJ WR
1b or 2a laMar woodleyDE
2b troy smith QB
3a ryan harris OT
3b steve smith WR

we trade moss and our 4th for a early second or late first

either release or trade porter

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-25-2006, 11:15 PM

1a CJ WR
1b or 2a laMar woodleyDE
2b troy smith QB
3a ryan harris OT
3b steve smith WR

either release or trade porterwhy would release porter.trade his ass.

RaiderNation
11-25-2006, 11:17 PM
whats he worth? a 3rd rounder maybe? we could get a olinemen too

portermvp84
11-26-2006, 12:12 AM

1a CJ WR
1b or 2a laMar woodleyDE
2b troy smith QB
3a ryan harris OT
3b steve smith WR

either release or trade porterwhy would release porter.trade his ass.

I like that idea but we should take
1 AP
2. SIdeny Rice if he there
2. My man Troy Smith
then the rest of agree with you I say we get Porter the heck out of here and tell him to not let the door hit him on the ass on his way out.

Windy
11-26-2006, 02:45 AM
(If CJ is picked ahead of us)

1. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma RB

2. Troy Smith Ohio State QB

2. (Moss) Paul Williams Fresno State WR

3. Ryan Harris Notre Dame OL

3. (Porter) Tim Crowder Texas DL

4. Dallas Baker Florida WR

5. Kareem Brown DT Miami

5. (Gabriel) Ben Patrick Delaware TE

6. Michael Johnson Arizona S

7. Quincy Black New Mexico OLB

RaiderNation
11-26-2006, 03:01 AM
id take that draft. so every1 is agreeing on taking smith? i think from quienn proformence vs usc, al wont take him. even though he showed some toughness

raiderfan_89
11-26-2006, 05:35 AM
I'm Back.
just to know where I stand.
who's side am I on?
meaning on who I want for the draft.

11-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Why do you guys want Smith so much?

Crow
11-26-2006, 09:34 AM
mad fly pimpin

:?

Crow
11-26-2006, 09:51 AM
he would be a huge pick up for this oline. but gallery at rt if we get davis

Davis is better suited as a guard. If we did sign him, we'd need to move him inside.

Also, Randy Moss has zero trade value. We're going to have to cut him outright.

Porter...I doubt anyone will be looking to aquire him either. Maybe a 5th or 6th round pick.

Crow
11-26-2006, 09:58 AM

I'm the admin at another site. So, yes, I'm familiar with IPs.

How often do you suppose IPs are checked? If it's not a troll trying to re-register, IPs are very rarely compared.

Crow
11-26-2006, 10:00 AM
I talked to JBond he says if porter leaves theres a chance i could chance my name.

That's pretty fuggin' silly. Why would they want to leave you stuck with a name you don't want if you're not pretending to be someone else?

Komp
11-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Prediction vs SD? I think we put up a better fight than most ppl think, but LT scores a late TD on a long drive in the early 4th quarter that puts it away.

23-10 SD.

Crow
11-26-2006, 12:01 PM
With Merriman out and their secondary still less than stellar, I figure we'll at least be able to put Jano in position to have a big day...provided the defense doesn't let them score TDs on their first 4 possessions.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-26-2006, 12:05 PM
With Merriman out and their secondary still less than stellar, I figure we'll at least be able to put Jano in position to have a big day...provided the defense doesn't let them score TDs on their first 4 possessions.yah ryan's gotta figure out a way to stpo LT.otherwise he could end up with 4tds.

LookItsAlDavis
11-26-2006, 12:08 PM
Free Agents I hope we look at:

Chris Simms, QB Tampa Bay
Robaire Smith, DT Tennessee
Kris Dielman, OG San Diego
Kevin Curtis, WR St. Louis
Ahman Green, RB Green Bay (would be an amazing one-two punch with AP)
Eric Johnson, TE San Francisco

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-26-2006, 12:09 PM

Ahman Green, RB Green Bay (would be an amazing one-two punch with AP)Eric Johnson, TE San Franciscoas long as he doesnt get injured. :roll:

LookItsAlDavis
11-26-2006, 12:15 PM

Ahman Green, RB Green Bay (would be an amazing one-two punch with AP)Eric Johnson, TE San Franciscoas long as he doesnt get injured. :roll:

Unfortunatley, that could be said for most of the guys up there.

11-26-2006, 12:17 PM

Amazing one-two punch? :lol:

LookItsAlDavis
11-26-2006, 12:20 PM

Yes. Amazing. But on a serious note, AP is going to have a lot of wear on him, and it would be nice to have a guy like Ahman, who isn't brand new himself, help take some carries and spell him. I hope Jordan is done with the Raiders, BTW.

Crow
11-26-2006, 12:21 PM
With Merriman out and their secondary still less than stellar, I figure we'll at least be able to put Jano in position to have a big day...provided the defense doesn't let them score TDs on their first 4 possessions.yah ryan's gotta figure out a way to stpo LT.otherwise he could end up with 4tds.
We'll do better if he'll stop using nickle packages on obvious running downs against running teams.

11-26-2006, 12:29 PM

Yes. Amazing. But on a serious note, AP is going to have a lot of wear on him, and it would be nice to have a guy like Ahman, who isn't brand new himself, help take some carries and spell him. I hope Jordan is done with the Raiders, BTW.

Ahman is on his way down, he is in for a huge drop in production very soon.

LookItsAlDavis
11-26-2006, 02:18 PM

Ahman is on his way down, he is in for a huge drop in production very soon.

Which is why he would make a good number two back.

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-26-2006, 02:40 PM
Tyler Ashley i hate the guy on your sig get a new one.

LookItsAlDavis
11-26-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm workin on it.......

locseti
11-26-2006, 03:08 PM
Curry should be starting. This is BS

locseti
11-26-2006, 03:09 PM
make a cut fargas!

locseti
11-26-2006, 03:13 PM
so is R williams starting over C Anderson now?

locseti
11-26-2006, 03:15 PM
our TE's are garbage

locseti
11-26-2006, 03:17 PM
I HATE JANIKOWSKI

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-26-2006, 03:18 PM
I HATE JANIKOWSKIMe too. :x :twisted:

RaiderNation
WTF KINDA KICK WAS THAT?

doingthisinsteadofwork
so is R williams starting over C Anderson now?yah and Williams>Anderson.

Windy
11-26-2006, 03:19 PM
that play brooks made getting out of that sack was awesome

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Punt yes.

RaiderNation
11-26-2006, 03:23 PM
good we stopped them first possesion

doingthisinsteadofwork
11-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Commercial Break.