PDA

View Full Version : With the first 1st in the 2008 NFL Draft

tdpennstate
05-10-2007, 12:54 PM
The Atlanta Falcons select, Brian Brohm QB Louisville.

I was reading today and now even Michael Vicks friends are saying he's involved with the dog fighting. If this keeps up then Joey Harrington is gonna be starting for them. Brohm his Petrino's former QB so you know he'd love to bring him to ATL.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2866012

Another thing I find funny is Vick has been accused or gotten in trouble how many times. But hasn't been suspended. Vick is a well known player, maybe the NFL is worried if they suspend him they'll loose a lot of viewers. But like the old saying gooes if you cant do the time , then dont do the crime.

OhioState
05-10-2007, 01:05 PM
i still don't see the dirty birds having the number one overall unless they trade into that spot.

Shiver
05-10-2007, 01:21 PM
It's really early for this kind of talk. Though I might throw out that Atlanta has two 2nd round picks, and likely two 3rd round picks. So they will have plenty of ammo to make a play for Brohm, if one presents itself.

bored of education
05-10-2007, 02:05 PM
haha funny thread never seen it before. would be interesting. brohm would be solid, esp. under a coach who knows what he is about.

Acreboy
05-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Being a Saints fan I hope it doesn't happen..

gobucks
05-10-2007, 02:48 PM
I posted the exact same thing in the 1st "predict the team/selection #1 overall '08" and got flamed for it. Not looking so unlikely now.