PDA

View Full Version : Jason Webster cut

DraftMichaelHuff
05-10-2007, 03:15 PM
http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=19387 Best move of the falcons offseason, its been so long comming and its finally here. Hullelujah.

Shiver
05-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Definitely saw the writing on the wall on this one. Now expect Seattle to sign him, ha ha.

DraftMichaelHuff
05-10-2007, 03:28 PM
what do you think we will do with the spare cash? Sign a cheap CB and keep the rest.

Do you know what? call me crazy but i wouldnt mind bringing in MR Ahmad "ive turned my life around" Carrol (for the vet minumum) and at least seein if he can return kicks, who knows he might be spurred on by seeing an old team mate performing so well after being taken lower in the drarft that he was if not, cut him.

Chris30277
05-10-2007, 03:54 PM
what do you think we will do with the spare cash? Sign a cheap CB and keep the rest.

Do you know what? call me crazy but i wouldnt mind bringing in MR Ahmad "ive turned my life around" Carrol (for the vet minumum) and at least seein if he can return kicks, who knows he might be spurred on by seeing an old team mate performing so well after being taken lower in the drarft that he was if not, cut him.

I would rather just wait until June 1st and see if we can secure a RB that meets Petrino's mold just in case Snelling doesn't pan out.

FilthyRich
05-10-2007, 03:59 PM
he wasnt THAT bad, its just he wasn't by any means worthy of being a #2 because of his lack of speed. the need for him wasn't there after petrino signed as many corners as he did.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-10-2007, 05:50 PM
David Irons>Jason Webster.

thefalconer
05-10-2007, 08:39 PM
David Irons>Jason Webster.

AMEN! he's a home-grown player too from dacula. i'm excited to see him play.

Scotty D
05-10-2007, 08:41 PM
He's related to my spanish teacher. I don't think I'll be making any jokes about this.

iloxygenil
05-10-2007, 09:01 PM
HAHAHA. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. I feel like a Bulova watch commercial from the "It's about time" stores.

ksfalconsfan
05-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Im glad to see Webster cut, hopefully it means he sees something he likes in the new CBs. Webster was known as a coach's favorite, and it seems like that was the only reason he was around. Hopefully Houston and David Irons will be far better. They better be.