PDA

View Full Version : Ramonce Taylor

T-RICH49
05-11-2007, 03:28 PM
It appears he is going to sign with us as a UDFA.I like the move if he stays clean he can be a monster especially in the return game

Hermstheman83
05-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Hmm..I don't know who this guy is...you got any film, scouting reports on him? Thanks

Hermstheman83
05-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Ok nevermind, when a guy and the term "a little under four pounds of marijuana go together that is a little to risky for me....

T-RICH49
05-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Ok nevermind, when a guy and the term "a little under four pounds of marijuana go together that is a little to risky for me....

need I remind you Tyler was arrested for beating up a cop

VY10
05-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Ramonce Taylor played for Texas on their National Championship team. He is a diverse player and can return, receive, and run. The whole marijuana incident was apparently no his fault. His car window was broken and so he filed a complaint, let cops check his car and they found weed and a gun. He may not be the brightest guy ever but I doubt anyone would let the police check their car if it had marijuana and guns in it. He claims his "friends" tossed it in there to get rid of it or something like that.

He dropped from being a mid-round pick because he was forced to leave the Texas football program.

I like him, he will get his act together.

bored of education
05-12-2007, 04:00 PM
IF HUGEEEEE IF he gets his act together he can be DANGEROUS. In 2005, he was DIRTYYYYY. Has an elite skill set, and elite measurable concerns, yet has convict type charecter concerns.

Could be soo very dangerous in the return game, slot, 3rd down. awesome hands.

Ramonce Taylor could clean his act up with Edwards in his face and tank Tyler sitting on his face.

Could be a STEAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOXvVKTzKsI

number 11

Hermstheman83
05-14-2007, 01:19 AM
Ramonce Taylor played for Texas on their National Championship team. He is a diverse player and can return, receive, and run. The whole marijuana incident was apparently no his fault. His car window was broken and so he filed a complaint, let cops check his car and they found weed and a gun. He may not be the brightest guy ever but I doubt anyone would let the police check their car if it had marijuana and guns in it. He claims his "friends" tossed it in there to get rid of it or something like that.

He dropped from being a mid-round pick because he was forced to leave the Texas football program.

I like him, he will get his act together.

"his Friends" I work(ed) at a treatment facility with juvenile delinquents and that was ALWAYS their excuse, someone else forced them to do their stupid crap.....
But your right, I don't know much about Tank Tyler, when reading various scouting reports and stuff I figured he was too risky for #23 and too high for our round two pick. He seems to be a naturally aggressive guy which is good in the sport of football...not in the sport of beating up cops. With Taylor, I think he might be worth a shot. I like the fact that he's not too much of a risk as an UDFA. But if you have four pounds of marijuana(which is a HUGE amount) you or your friends are selling that garbage.....I don't know if I'd want my son to wear a Taylor(or tank for that matter, but the Cop thing seemed like an isolated incident) and pretend to be like them when they are playing backyard football.....also how many Running Backs do we need? I mean, Ross is in Europe, LJ might hold out(any infor on that?), Michael Bennett should come back strong this year, We picked up Kolby Smith and I think there is a few others....Herm does realize we have to pass the ball at least once a game right(not to bash my favorite coach, but he does like the run the ball)