PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft for Dummies

Bootland27
05-11-2007, 04:26 PM
i'm sitting at the dentist's office earlier, leafing through ESPN The Magazine, and what do i see on the inside back page? a full page shot of Matt Millen holding a book upside down. the book? NFL Draft for Dummies

Addict
05-11-2007, 04:46 PM
i'm sitting at the dentist's office earlier, leafing through ESPN The Magazine, and what do i see on the inside back page? a full page shot of Matt Millen holding a book upside down. the book? NFL Draft for Dummies

:D at least he's willing to learn. Or trying to.

And don't underestimate Millen, dude... Reading upside down is pretty friggin' hard, so that MUST mean he's smart.

Bootland27
05-11-2007, 06:08 PM
:D at least he's willing to learn. Or trying to.

And don't underestimate Millen, dude... Reading upside down is pretty friggin' hard, so that MUST mean he's smart.

But hey, I'll give him credit, he tried reading it the right way (not upside down) and it didn't work out....so we know that at least he doesn't sit still when it doesn't work out in his favor.

Addict
05-11-2007, 06:35 PM
But hey, I'll give him credit, he tried reading it the right way (not upside down) and it didn't work out....so we know that at least he doesn't sit still when it doesn't work out in his favor.

reading the book right side up --> Harrington, C-Rog, BMW

then he decided to turn things around (oooh I made a funny word-joke!)

reading the book upside down --> Sims, C.Johnson...

I like his strategy... I know how I'll be studying for my exams now!