PDA

View Full Version : Vincent played past two years with hernia

America
05-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Ravens | K. Vincent fully healthy
Sat, 12 May 2007 09:48:01 -0700

Mike Preston, writing for the Sporting News, reports Baltimore Ravens OG Keydrick Vincent (hernia) is fully recovered from a sports hernia that has bothered him the past two seasons. It was originally believed he had a groin injury, but extensive tests showed he had a hernia. Vincent underwent surgery after the 2006 season, and he has been working out with a personal trainer in Florida. He is down from 330 pounds to 315 pounds.

I feel bad for bashing him so much. Maybe he can be a good player.

EdReedUnstoppable
05-12-2007, 12:28 PM
That explains how he went from being very good in Pit to absolute garbage for us. Hopefully now that its fixed he can get back to his PIT from, though it may be too late with Ben Grubbs and Jason Brown as our future.

SeanTaylorRIP
05-12-2007, 01:56 PM
At the very least he provides us depth and possible trade bait, the skins would love to take him.

Ravens1991
05-12-2007, 03:44 PM
dang of couse this comes out after we took Grubbs, I also feel bad for calling him "A plop with no work ethic" and "ERU can be a better guard then him, despite Grubbs not playing a NFL game we all know Grubbs is a upgrade"

EdReedUnstoppable
05-12-2007, 06:37 PM
dang of couse this comes out after we took Grubbs, I also feel bad for calling him "A plop with no work ethic" and "ERU can be a better guard then him, despite Grubbs not playing a NFL game we all know Grubbs is a upgrade"

I am a better gaurd than he, I was a beastly OL in my day.

jkpigskin
05-12-2007, 06:44 PM
i heard about this before, but also vincent has had only one good year, that was his contract year with Pitt... this year is his contract year with us so he'll probably play well, so he can give us 1 good year and we can start the future next year