PDA

View Full Version : The King of Queens...

Smokey Joe
05-14-2007, 10:14 PM
tonight was the series finale. Sad to see such a consistently good comedy end. It did tail off a little bit during the finale couple of years, but not that much, like the Simpson's have. Well, it was a good finale, and I must admit I choked up a bit, but it was a happy ending. It seems just like yesterday this show first came onto the air, and I watched with my brother who still lived at home. 10 years go by so fast...

Anyone else see it, or a fan of the King of Queens?

steelersfan43
05-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Ive been watching it the last couple of months, I thought it was relativly new :(

Grrrrr :( I liked that show :(

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Smokey Joe
05-14-2007, 10:18 PM
They show reruns all the time on WCIU (is that in Pittsburgh?) and TBS all the time. The early-middle seasons were the best, like how it is for most comedies.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get very sad when a good show ends?

steelersfan43
05-14-2007, 10:22 PM
They show reruns all the time on WCIU (is that in Pittsburgh?) and TBS all the time. The early-middle seasons were the best, like how it is for most comedies.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get very sad when a good show ends?

I watch it on tbs,

I always get sad when a good show ends, its depressing

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Jensen
05-14-2007, 10:26 PM
I watch the reruns everyday on TBS, but didn't catch the finale tonight unfortunately.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
05-14-2007, 10:37 PM
I like it. Carrie got pretty big though.

mikehop05
05-14-2007, 10:43 PM
yeah i really liked the show as well, i watch it a lot on tbs

carries weight did fluxuate a lott throughout the show

its sad that its over, though hopefully it will be in syndication for years to come

and, was it just me, or did jerry stiller (arthur) make the show? though he didnt have a large part, he was hilarious, makes me want to be old like that so i can yell all the time and get away with it

KCJ58
05-14-2007, 11:27 PM
love Kevin James!

The Unseen
05-15-2007, 06:49 AM
I watch the re-runs on TBS. I recorded the finale (24, sry) but watched it immediately after 24. I rarely saw any new episodes of it when it was around, but I did hear that it was falling off recently. RIP to a great show.

LitoSheppard
05-15-2007, 06:55 AM
tonight was the series finale. Sad to see such a consistently good comedy end. It did tail off a little bit during the finale couple of years, but not that much, like the Simpson's have. Well, it was a good finale, and I must admit I choked up a bit, but it was a happy ending. It seems just like yesterday this show first came onto the air, and I watched with my brother who still lived at home. 10 years go by so fast...

Anyone else see it, or a fan of the King of Queens?

WHAT?! ITS OVER?!
Gr..
I just started watching the show a few weeks ago and started recorded it on DVR and last nigght I canceld all the recordings to watch the suns..omg im a idiot..ReRuns still right?

Jimmy
05-15-2007, 06:56 AM
i never watched it, but it always seemed like the type of show i'd like