PDA

View Full Version : Ravens1991 VS. Fenikz

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Who will have the best team in 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravens1991 team
QB- Peyton Manning(34)
RB-Adrian Peterson(25)/Maurice Jones-Drew(25)
FB-Ovie Mughelli(29)
WR-Randy Moss(33), Roy Williams(28), Robert Meachum(25), Braylon Edwards(27)
TE-Todd Heap(30)
LT-Levi Jones(30)
LG-Eric Steinbach(30)
C-Olin Kruetz(32)
RG-Chris Chester(27)
RT-Jamal Brown(29)

DE-Mario Williams(25)
DT-Kris Jenkins(30)
DT-John Henderson(31)
DE-Aaron Kampman(30)
DE-Jarvis Moss(25)
OLB-Bart Scott(29)
MLB-John Vilma(28)
OLB-Lawrence Timmons(24)
CB-Antonio Cromartie(26)
CB-Leon Hall(25)
CB-Marcus McCauley(26)
FS-Michael Huff(27)
SS-Brandon Merriweather(26)

KR/PR- Maurice Jones-Drew(25)

K-Josh Brown(31)
P-Shane Lechler(33)

Offensive scheme: I will have a pass oriented offense with Manning and 4 play making WR(5 including Todd Heap). Manning can tear up any secondary with those WR. Plus with Adrian Peterson and the o-line in front of him being in thier prime AD can be a 2,000 yard back with them in front. My o-line has a pro bowl pair of tackles and the best C in the game. Plus 2 young and athetic guards to get out for pulls. My whole offensive line can move and AD and MJD will love that. Not to mention a well rounded and pro bowl FB in Ovie. Ovie has everything you look for in a FB as in a punishing lead block, a great pass blocker plus he can go out and catch out of the backfield. I can bring MJD in at RB and run 4 WR set and that will give me almost endless combinations for offense. I have the most complete offense in the game.

Defensive Scheme: I will run a tradition 4-3 scheme. w/ my d-line they can get constant pressure on the QB, we can get a quality mix w/ Jarvis Moss sliding at DE and having either Kampman or Williams be a DT so we can keep a rotation going and my d-line stays fresh for the whole game. With my LB corp they are great. A great leader with great pass coverage skills and great instincts in Vilma. He will run free with that d-line a head of him. Timmons and Scott can come off the edge and lay out the QB, while they can cover TE. Timmons has amazing athletic potential and can be a pro bowler in this scheme. Bart Scott who already is a pro bowl has the determination and work ethic that a coach would give his first born for. My front 7 will be unstoppable. My secondary which is my weakest part of my defense will still be great because my CB will push each other to work their hardest to earn a starting spot. While my safetys are young and playmaking ball hawks, I dont need a big run support S due to my front 7. I can send a S out to cover a TE or WR if the offense sends out 4 WR and have the other S play deep ball hawk.

Also all my players will be in their prime besides maybe Randy Moss, but he will work hard when he has Peyton Manning throwing like NFL live crew said on draft day, so he can be almost unstopable like he was at MIN.

Fenikz team
Offense: My scheme is a balanced offensive attack run by Tom Brady, he has plenty of good weapons and a solid and young line, with 2 of the best receivers & tight ends in the game his stats should flourish, Gore & Parker will split carries 55/45 & Mack strong will lead the way for them as well as catch some stuff out of the back field

Defense: On defense I'll be running a 3-4, and it all starts up front with Wilfork the prototypical NT, within a few years A.J. Hawk will be the best linebacker in the league and with Phillips, Wimbley, & Lawson rotating at OLB the pass rush will be unstoppable, my secondary may be the strength of my defense with 4 young probowlers, who could shutdown nearly any passing attack

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Frank Gore
RB - Willie Parker
FB - Mack Strong
WR - Chad Johnson
WR - Anquan Boldin
TE - Antonio Gates
TE - Jason Witten
LT - Matt Light
LG - Ben Grubbs
C - Ryan Kalil
RG - Leonard Davis
RT - Max Starks

NT - Vince Wilfork
DE - Ty Warren
DE - Jamaal Anderson
ILB - A.J. Hawk
ILB - Kirk Morrison
OLB - Shaun Phillips
OLB - Kamerion Wimbley
OLB - Manny Lawson
FS - Ed Reed
SS - Adrian Wilson
CB - Lito Shepard
CB - Charles Tillman
CB - Richard Marshall

KR/PR Devin Hester
K Stephen Gostkowski
P Mike Scifres

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Fenikz FB Mack Strong will probably retire by then, my WR will be 2 much for his secondary, plus with my ability to change formations on offense my opponents cant set up to defend on type of offense.

RoyHall#1
05-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Well, fenikz, I'd probably vote for you against anyone else but...

fenikz
05-17-2007, 04:32 PM
my secondary would rip every qb apart

Tampa 2 4 life
05-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Toss up, I went fenikz for the O-Line and Secondary.

RoyHall#1
05-17-2007, 04:35 PM
No one can stop AD behind that line.

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 04:37 PM
my secondary would rip every qb apart

Not with my WR, in my 4 WR sets who are you gonna put on my 4th WR. Besides My o-line will give Manning enough time to pick your secondary apart easily. Plus AD can tear your run D up if my passing game has some trouble.

fenikz
05-17-2007, 04:39 PM
thats the thing about a 3-4 it can cover anything

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 04:50 PM
thats the thing about a 3-4 it can cover anything

Not in a 3 WR set, you are gonna end up with a LB on a WR.

fenikz
05-17-2007, 04:51 PM
how so? i have safties

scottyboy
05-17-2007, 04:53 PM
fenikz young D is very nice. Ravens i really like your O, but not sure about your secondary. close match up though

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 04:55 PM
fenikz young D is very nice. Ravens i really like your O, but not sure about your secondary. close match up though

In 3 years the CB will grow and reach their potential. That is the thing.

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 05:02 PM
how so? i have safties

True but my WR are elite and athletic, plus your D wont be able to get a lot of pressure on Peyton so he can pick you apart easily.

fenikz
05-17-2007, 05:14 PM
moss is probably past his prime, Williams is good but not elite, and the other 2 haven't proved anything, they could be busts

Ocho Cinco, Q, & Gates are ELITE

Jensen
05-17-2007, 06:24 PM
I went with Ravens because of his O-Line. Peyton would have all day to pass and AD would run all day long.

princefielder28
05-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I chose Ravens

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 07:35 PM
moss is probably past his prime, Williams is good but not elite, and the other 2 haven't proved anything, they could be busts

Ocho Cinco, Q, & Gates are ELITE

And Todd Heap is top 5 TE, Roy Williams is a top 10 WR, Moss still has 4.3 Speed, it is in 3 years so we assume that they will not bust. My d-line can control your o-line and shut down your running game.

QB: Me
running game: you
Passing game: push
O-line: Me
D-line: Me
LB: Me
Secondary: you

I can pass on you a lot because you will not be able to get enough pressure on me, plus I can rotate Maurice Drew in to be a good change of pace back and catch out of the backfield.

fenikz
05-17-2007, 07:36 PM
ill take Brady over Manning every day, just my opinion

but btw these are probably the top 2 teams

Chucky
05-17-2007, 07:38 PM
And Todd Heap is top 5 TE, Roy Williams is a top 10 WR, Moss still has 4.3 Speed, it is in 3 years so we assume that they will not bust. My d-line can control your o-line and shut down your running game.

QB: Me
running game: you
Passing game: push
O-line: Me
D-line: Me
LB: Me
Secondary: you

I can pass on you a lot because you will not be able to get enough pressure on me, plus I can rotate Maurice Drew in to be a good change of pace back and catch out of the backfield.

Randy Moss does not still ahve 4.3 speed that was just a rumour. If you want to go by rumours then how about the fact that Kris Jenkins is disgustingly overweight and out of shape, according to rumours. Also you cant assume players wont be busts, that has to be taken into effect, or else Jamarcus would have definatly been picked.

Chucky
05-17-2007, 07:39 PM

I think my team is better honestly, or at least very very close between all three of us

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 07:43 PM
I had Chucky #1.

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Randy Moss does not still ahve 4.3 speed that was just a rumour. If you want to go by rumours then how about the fact that Kris Jenkins is disgustingly overweight and out of shape, according to rumours. Also you cant assume players wont be busts, that has to be taken into effect, or else Jamarcus would have definatly been picked.

either way Randy can still burn or out jump any of his CB. Plus he wont be able to get a lot of pressure, if he wants to bring his OLB on a blitz Peyton can dump it off to MDJ.

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 07:46 PM

Who won the last meeting, is on track to be the best QB bye stats, and had the biggest come from behind win in AFC championship game history.

That is why I have Peyton >>> Brady.

Plus my I can shut down your running game considering he has 2 rookies an could be a bust for all we know and approximatly a 700 pound RG.

fenikz
05-17-2007, 08:21 PM
you can argue with me all you want, im not the one voting

Ravens1991
05-17-2007, 08:26 PM
OK I am just saying how my team matches up against your team. Plus it is fun to argue about this stuff.

Also nobody is really saying why Fenikz team is better then mine, I would like to hear why just because I want to see what other people think.

sdpads24
05-17-2007, 10:51 PM
I'd take Fenikz. That team would be impossible to beat.

Ravens1991
05-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Also about "unproven players" you can't say anything about busts because that wasnt a rule to begin with.

Ravens1991
05-18-2007, 04:51 PM
I'd take Fenikz. That team would be impossible to beat.

Please explain.

Chucky
05-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Also about "unproven players" you can't say anything about busts because that wasnt a rule to begin with.

Well obviosly half of the job is projecting how they will be in 3 years, u cant just assume that they wont bust, and play to their full potential

Ravens1991
05-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Well obviosly half of the job is projecting how they will be in 3 years, u cant just assume that they wont bust, and play to their full potential

Yea but nobody said anything about it until this thread, o well I guess just some miscomunication.

fenikz
05-21-2007, 12:10 PM
all right so what now?

RoyHall#1
05-21-2007, 12:24 PM
all right so what now?

Party at your place?

fenikz
05-21-2007, 12:25 PM
all right ill set up the beer pong, some one bring the bong

Ravens1991
05-21-2007, 06:39 PM